3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 24.11.21 11:06 pm

Nothing happens when starting [STEAM] (BioShock Infinite)

I decided to drive into the game with Russian voice acting, but it was not there, the game does not start even with the original one. I click on the shortcut, the game hangs in the processes and nothing happens. Repacks work, but the license does not want to. Can anyone come across how to solve? I saw a lot of questions from players about this, but there is no solution anywhere.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amishor 24.11.21

Maybe I didn't understand what, but I have only original voice acting in my incentive - English. Where does the Russian come from? If installed separately, the problem may be in it.
And so - check the integrity of the cache or reinstall.

H
Hobo sexual 24.11.21

I had such a glitch. Create a shortcut for the game on your desktop and see its properties, there will be a Steam Id. For example, I have this: steam: // rungameid / 8870. Then open the userdata folder (the default path is C: Program Files (x86) Steam userdata ) there will be your Steam profile, (the name of the folder with the profile will be only numbers) and there look for a folder named 8870 (maybe and other numbers you need to look in the properties of the shortcut) when you find delete. Just copy the save, if any.

A
AdroV 24.11.21

Jr.DUDE
There is no such folder.

s
saa0891 24.11.21

Put compatibility in the label.

A
AdroV 24.11.21

saa0891 I
tried everything, nothing helps.

T
Tim7472 24.11.21

Game properties - local files - check cache for integrity

A
AdroV 24.11.21

I updated the drivers for the video card and the game started working. The funny thing is that the drivers I had installed over the past month. Not quite outdated, but oh well. Thank you all for the advice.