3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Necromant vs All (PVM) (Diablo 2)

Playing as a Necromancer off. server every season the ladder is named for Poison Necr., I see no reason to download Sorka.
In PVM with DW and Low res, there are no resists for him (except for super immune ones, which are mainly on act 5 and Griswold, here is a description (http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/), after many Ladder games he created a magpie and .... it is not possible for her to play ... of course, the main plus is Andariel and Mephisto's wounds, but this cannot be compared with full cleaning from nekra (Travinkal, etc.), inconvenience in the game, no protection (wearing a measure is not enough for everything) , Cold / Fo magpie - low dmg. In general, Light magpie is too random and many have immunity, if you wear it then Torch comes out 2 or 3 times more expensive, and all because of the well-established meta for 40.
In the early patches of Poison Nova in general delay was 1 second ... but how to clean HC is generally Relax mode.
PS. Necr IMBAlance.
66 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 24.11.21

Poisoner speck. But the summoner with beast, infi and pride looks very normal. And enigma, of course.

p
passed 24.11.21

Nouname are bursting. Teach us to live!

f
firkax 24.11.21

author, what is the essence of the topic?
discussion of early versions of q2?
or do you ask any advice?

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

the judge of the topic is that xD should be lowered for things from forty and there are no servers besides PG russ, and there is no forum on the server's office.
passed
for me you are the same no-name)

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

Necr IMBAlance.
MaRlhuaNa, you don’t fumble.

the judge of the topic is that on things from forty they lowered xD
hmm .. exhaustively.

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

Obsessed have
you ever played for nekra)?

M
MaRlhuaNa 24.11.21

Also just interested in who the magpie likes to play all its pluses, minuses =)

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa, yes. but in PvM he is not imbalanced. did you have it on off in ani?
pluses of a magpie in the best (with a barb) fcr breaks, the presence of static, efficiency (light, fire) with info and the ease of typing MF. plus Kulinok - a cheap teleport. here not many have ani.

Q
QLinkee 24.11.21

>> Also just interested in who the magpie likes to play all its pluses, minuses
Teleport.

>> except for PG russ there are no servers except for PG there are no
servers at all.

C
CorvinOk 24.11.21

By the way, I also have a "NUPSKY" question, I was
going to make my first nekra - Poison Necr in TO combo:
What facets should he shove into sockets?
1 . Poison Facets?
2. Fire Facets (to increase Dmj from Capse)?

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

MaRlhuaNa, pfff!

CorvinOk, poizon phai zhi. listors with a poisonous explosion zhakhat future! ;-)

D
Dosmotr 24.11.21

CorvinOk
Didn't expect such a question.

I had a poison necr with perf dv, 45 brembol and facets in all places. I can say two things:
1. It’s sad without a teleport
2. Hamer dressed in any parka (shako, spirit, wizard spike) is more than such a nekra. Close in tr a set more than both (hamera due to TP). Even with 20k + new damage, it still does not depend on FCR, but deals it in 2 seconds.

Now I play as a summoner. I'm looking for BO and ench, konvopala on baalran, flying magpie to the throne, in pit and behind Virt's leg. Technically, this is certainly less convenient than having a couple of expensive runwords, but at 8pp it is the safest and one of the fastest PVM Persians.

But we are now rediscovering America for the thousandth time in the last dozens since the game was launched.

Let me insert a remark

: I have a swing:
20 skeletons
20 skeletons master
20 magicians
20 golem masters
10 ce
and a bunch of one point wonders There is no

special profit from bon armor, as well as from pumping dexa under the block, no one never reaches the nekra. Only souls can drain it, but if you put on a TG belt, then no one can.
Skeletal magicians still die and their efficiency is weak.
A piece of iron without a teleport is constantly lost, and the profit from clay is mainly on bosses.
The CE radius matters.

Based on this, I think that a poison-summoner hybrid will be quite good. Let's take skeletons from the summoner, and we will get a high level of CE from pb skillers and + skills. Let's get rid of unnecessary bonded armors, etc.

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

There is no profit from the block if you play without a teleport, picking another follen at a snail's pace. When a teleport appears, the block's benefit increases, and the TG is put into the chest.

D
Dosmotr 24.11.21

Patsa Vatsa
Merck with Obidiens-Trecheri or Insight Eth Tomb Reaver under the enchem picks far from snail's speed. You can also pump the block, I do not mind, I basically meant the uselessness of bon armor and synergy.

C
CorvinOk 24.11.21

Dosmotr Well,
I was going to Do a poizon-summoner hybrid, you need to throw skills somewhere :)
Skillery PB, master skeletons and skeletons - how many skills will be enough after full pumping PN.
You didn’t answer the main question? Does it make sense to "bring" P.Fasets to the Sacrifice - for the sake of increasing the Dmj from the CE (at the expense of F.Fasets)?

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

Dosmotr, if you consolidate the damage of the entire army for a separate target, then you will be able to use CE earlier. It will be difficult to do this without a teleport, but this style of play suggests that you have to get close to monsters, and the summon stack for nekra only works against range attacks (at least souls are not scary) - this is where 75% block comes in handy. And without the body, the behavior of our crowd becomes unpredictable, the damage is blurred over the area, which makes the summoner a champion in boredom, even with a strong yardstick. :(

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

CorvinOk, p.nova + synergy to the maximum; low rez, CE, golem, master golem and summon rez by 1; residual skeletons. Leave the facets.

p
passed 24.11.21

Does it make sense to "bring" P.Fasets to the Sacrifice - for the sake of increasing the Dmj from the CE (at the expense of F.Fasets)?
EMNIP, TseIe do not care about facets.

D
Dosmotr 24.11.21

Patsa Vatsa
Tron-Pit-Cows, told his route. It is boring only in the drink sometimes.

CorvinOk
Your idea is too original. I don’t know the answer.

p
passed 24.11.21

^
At least + fire skill damage is unaffected. Well, the -res won't outweigh the benefits of the facet poizons.