3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dordex 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Dawnguard: Vampire Attacks on Cities ... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day, people ... sobsna have already suffered with the fact that they are knocking down traders, or quest ones ...
is there anything to fix? Sometimes it hurts: you leave the Dragon's Reach, until you
reach Arcadia, your gaze itself asks to the right ... and there either Adrianna or Belethor is already lying around ...
or both together. Only Kai fights off the suckers, for god on,

I certainly understand real life and all that, but somehow he spoils my change of clothes, etc. etc.
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanagan81 24.11.21

daniel_monahov
and you in Google or Yandex, enter Civilians Will Not Die and download from that site that will open to you.

a
arah 24.11.21

daniel_monahov
Civilians Will Not Die on Tesall (need a reg on the site)

d
daniel_monahov 24.11.21

arah
found it, but there was a problem, I can’t answer the question, the sun is the third planet from the sun, I’m writing in its entirety, just the sun but not how it doesn’t take the answer! I even write in its entirety, Earth 3 is a planet from the sun, even so!

a
arah 24.11.21

daniel_monahov
third planet from the sun - Earth

m
mvv1990 24.11.21

These vampires pulled me up so much that I had to turn off the DLS first, I would go through the main branch. Etozh kick-ass every creature wants to kill. A crab bites a leg from the bottom, wolves attack from the back, a Dragon pours fire from above, and then there are these vampires on the road. It's easier for yourself to make hara-kiri.

a
arah 24.11.21

Guys, well, there are a bunch of mods that allow you to both save traders from murder, and add new ones to the game. Here's one for you (google it yourself): Bathing Beauties - Luxury Suite. After installing this mod, two traders are immediately available in Lux who buy literally everything and they always have enough dough for it. Later, from time to time, the same third huckster appears. Plus, all three always have a book with a Resurrection spell on sale. We buy, study and then resurrect any NPC that has just been killed.