3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Remus_ 24.11.21 11:14 pm

High level of character, does the gameplay change a lot? (Fallout 4)

Hello everybody. Played 140h, level 50th now. I didn’t go on the main quest, the "Valentine's Detective Agency" is still hanging. I did not use power armor, the difficulty is "survival". There are no particular problems with enemies. How will it be in the future, someone may have a level of about 100 (maybe higher) and how has the gameplay changed (if it has changed)? In fact, the question is about autoleveling)
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonToxa 24.11.21

Everything will be as it should be, nothing will change

p
predator999 24.11.21

It takes a lot of fun on the radiant quests of the minutemans to level 50 and not go through the storyline. I went 50 level through the entire plot and opened almost the entire map.

_
_Remus_ 24.11.21

predator999
Well, why. Opened a lot on the map, yes. Although, I haven't met the minutemans at the castle even yet. For them practically did nothing. Now the "intellect" is 13. And just from the very beginning of the game it was set to 8.

p
predator999 24.11.21

The point is to swing up to level 30 to drop the x-01 armor. The higher the level, the more chances you will find armor with an upgrade

V
Vindly 24.11.21

_Remus_
Mobs will come across more and more, charred ghouls, super mutants butchers, etc. But with the right perks, everything is only easier and easier

_
_Remus_ 24.11.21

As for x01 - there is, at 40m it seems to have found it, though not all parts, without a head and an arm, it seems. I never wore it, the blocks have already accumulated under 30. I'm afraid that if you play with it, then the difference between the radroach and the combat robot will be erased. I then, in the hope that it will be more difficult, but, as if not so along the way ...

t
topotam 24.11.21

_Remus_
Ha! It is for this reason that I do not use power armor very much. Bored with her somehow. Already accumulated blocks under 50 like. 104 hours in the game, level - 37, I think.

s
soulfox 24.11.21

The further - the easier. Yes, there will be new enemies - such as charred ghouls, etc. But the pumped character doesn't care about anything - he crushes everything into cabbage! The most difficult thing was - the first 20 levels - especially the first 10. And then it gets easier and easier. Fixed only by mods.

L
Lavuer 24.11.21

Agree. At higher levels, nothing changes. Yes, there are basically enemies that are stronger than 10-20 lvl, but he does not stand still. With the right perks, everything alive and half-alive is just as easy to endure.

l
lokkie 24.11.21

If you are not a drug addict, you don’t go out to everyone in a row, then it’s okay. Even with perks it can be a little tight at some points.
But everywhere there are ways that allow you to go through this or that place without spending a single division at all.
For example, I met with Danse yesterday. I came there in a suit. I ran around the yard for a long time and died until I worked out an alternative method. After that, not a single ghoul touched me once.
Still, without drugs, power, and "correct" perks, it is much more interesting to play. I have to think. )
And mods are not needed for this, everything is already in the game.

_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

Here is this wonderful map with danger zones. The redder, the more dangerous the enemies. If you want to calm down, run there.
http://cdn.shazoo.ru/135647_qbu35D578I_qktiivz.jpg

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

Minya has 40m + some bums running around with fat men and in some places once a week there is such a fat ogre with a baton
and looking for a couple of all sorts of glowing claws of death are gaining
so that the gameplay is probably changing. badly stupidly patched up.

k
khlyst940 24.11.21

In my opinion, there is nothing that does not change, strong enemies are even hit at the very beginning, only you can't get them to break, just like that, if there is a chance with a partner!

_
_Remus_ 24.11.21

Yes, and I run the whole game without a partner. So that the enemies are not distracted by him, this, in a way, also complicates the process.

B
Barsagar 24.11.21

Autoleveling affects mobs. The higher the level, the thicker the mob.