3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha1998 24.11.21 11:27 pm

And if you later join the army, will they not be beaten there?

Well, let's say to go not at 18, but at 23-25 ​​years old. Already you will be a harsh and strong man and in the army an 18 -19 year old shkolota will be afraid to touch you. Do you think it will work like that?
102 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tidodo 24.11.21

oooii3gg, I said the same thing, but I also managed to exaggerate this nonsense: D

E
Erick Hartman 24.11.21

oooii3gg

You are probably confusing something, at the draft board the psychiatrist will not conduct any sentimental conversations with you, and even more so, show the Rorschach test, if only you were a fool or are, then yes. Father just works on the draft board, he said

Z
Zacklay 24.11.21

Misha1998

No, he won't.

It all depends on how you show yourself there. Yes, people of different ages are there.

So if your tongue is hanging and you can give back, then you have nothing to fear.

4yPA 24.11.21

Actionhank181
Better old TT than judo and karate ...

A
Andrey Pitersky [USSR] 24.11.21

[Stamina 6/4] Is the shkolota making a futile attempt to deflect the army? instead of going for a year!
Mow! Mow! Now they take up to 30. Heh ...

_
____User 24.11.21

“If we compare the behavior of former concentration camp prisoners and the behavior of soldiers who returned home after service, we will find terribly many similarities. full of strength and optimism, takes a piece of bread with him to bed and gnaws at it under the covers at night? And this is another of the rather mild consequences of "serving the motherland", well known to practicing psychotherapists. bed condensed milk, someone hides their toothbrush in the bathroom, and so on. Someone screams at night, someone jumps up. And there are cases and much worse. "

K
Karnefis 24.11.21

And if you later join the army, will they not be beaten there?
* lolface
What a theme! XDD
And if I fuck you with a tire iron on your forehead, which boot will untie your laces?
XDDD!

A
Alex49993 24.11.21

My brother returned from the army as a real man. Now it smokes like a locomotive and brings home four bottles of beer every evening. This was not the case before.

_
_PooH_ 24.11.21

Alex49993
Yeah, he was taught to drink in the army ... Everyone there only smokes and drinks

.International. 24.11.21

And I'm not good, I'm lucky. =) Although I know that hazing does not always lead to something serious. And I am all the more a diplomat.

G
GTAman 24.11.21

The army cannot help but haunt. There, by definition, people make an obedient herd.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

A society of evil and hatred.

P
Panade02 Dweller 24.11.21

In parts of the ustavshchu are induced. It sucks when a kid who came with you on the same day should be almost a brother, but in fact is [deleted], who "och (x) could". A company based on one call - [deleted], in fact, the army is its essence. But every year it gets worse and worse. And much worse, I thought a year ago.

It will sound crazy, but believe me: it's not dumb to get from the old call [deleted]. You understand this by the second half of the service. Hazing can be different, it can be scary, but you should not be afraid of it, there are more terrible moments.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Sorry for normal people. And when any impudent scum complains that they are beaten, for the fact that they begin to become impudent is another matter.

[
[GaMeR_007] 24.11.21

does not depend on age, it depends on the part

A
Andrey Pitersky [USSR] 24.11.21

[Perception 6/2]

R
Rider47aka 24.11.21

Well, if you are a pimply nerd, then most likely they will kill you there, on the very first day, and they will do the right thing - society must be cleared of such elements. And if you are responsible for yourself and for your words, then at least you will keep your spleen, and maybe you will even put yourself in your place if you are rougher. Well, if then another nerd, well, at least you laugh, then in general you will join the party. It remains only to serve longer and become a sergeant - then even your grandfather will be afraid of you.
And in life, everything is about the same, only there you still need to show ingenuity, otherwise you will remain so stupid six, a mountain of muscles.
Weak elements (both physically and mentally) are eliminated, strong personalities go out into the big light. This has been the custom since ancient times.

Read Nietzsche, dude. Everything is written there, and for everyone.
And don't look at the fact that he is wearing glasses. But by nature he is a real kid, he even held a hot coal.

z
zds 24.11.21

It depends on where to go.

b
by_HAPKOTuK 24.11.21

Misha1998
Hmm ... Age is not important, depending on how you put yourself

S
SignIn 24.11.21

Misha hasn't visited the site for 3 years, I think he doesn't give a shit.