3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Girly avatars ?!

On this resource and not only there are a number of men hiding behind female avatars! I want to understand why? Or maybe illiteracy? After all, the avatar is the FACE of the forum user and not the face of his beloved "girl"! ..
ps avatar is a graphical representation of the user.
Hmm, and if a user has a little girl on their avatar and it doesn't matter a photo or a cartoon .. To put it mildly - very strange!
141 Comments
Sort by:
S
SignIn 24.11.21

Best of the best
Elena Borisovna, go through the forest.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 24.11.21

The author is banned.

P
Pecos_Bill 24.11.21

It is foolish to bring up such a topic. Let them bet on what they want - everyone should not care, this is everyone's personal business.

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

in what the author is right and in what it is not

interesting what about the subject thinks comrade Shpilin?)

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

They are all latent virgin girls. Infa weaving.

P
Palutena 24.11.21

because we have a free country,

because this forum is so clown and so crowded with inadequate schoolchildren that it's a shame to show your real nickname and avatar here

because some often play as female characters (if you look at someone's backside for 30+ hours, it’s better not for a man’s square one) and make their representative here, as in the games of one that they like to watch the

author of the flag in life?

S
Shine 24.11.21

Maybe the site is visited more by cute traps, which makes it cozy and cuddly. Well, or so simple, because why not.

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

that it's a shame here to shine your real nickname and avatar
nonsense. better tell me that you are ashamed to admit who you really are

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

Another insane person at PeZhe. Shoutbox is a chatterbox, but you don't need to cross a reasonable line.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

there are a number of men hiding behind female avatars!
I consider this a deviation to say the least. Playing as a female character for aesthetic reasons and subconsciously characterizing yourself with him are completely different things. It is possible that at home they wear women's clothing, to work in women's underwear, etc. Freaks in one word.

i
irin_ 24.11.21

))

B
Bandera John 24.11.21

do not care what kind of avatar someone has?

A
Alexator 24.11.21

Best of the best
avatar - a graphic image of the user,
that is, judging by your avatar, you are a flag and a sickle and a hammer? Well, how does this exist? Worldview? Flag under the flag? So you're a two-faced brute, hiding behind one, and the other?
Hmm, and if a user has a little girl on their avatar and it doesn't matter a photo or a cartoon .. It turns out that he is who? Isn't it a pedophile for an hour ...?!
And if this is his child? Well, come up with some stupid excuse.

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

Vanya Kot
does not care what kind of avatar someone has?
you don’t care;)

Shpilin
It is possible that at home they wear women's clothes, to work in women's underwear, etc.
this is not a reason to put yourself a strange avatar))

Aleksator
So you are a two-faced brute, hiding behind one, and the other ?
Spoiler

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

I have the best avatar, it fits the nickname perfectly.

S
SignIn 24.11.21

Alexator
Tada incest

S
SignIn 24.11.21

Alexator
You can't confuse me, pidafil!

A
Alexator 24.11.21

wladov
What are you, boy, I'm not angry. Do you want some candy? : Z

A
Alexander Bekker 24.11.21

How does an avatar correlate with a person's true self? Yes, of course, the avatar is chosen from identifying himself to something, but not so much as to reflect the inner world of a person.

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

Hr-hr, hr-hur-hur! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo * looks sullenly, then begins to pull a root out of the ground *