3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxSky 24.11.21 11:56 pm

Indicator under the player (NBA 2K16)

guy, salute
who will help you figure it out, played a little at 15, and immediately moved to 16
, they drafted the Phoenix, then got into Charlotte, all this time it was difficult to run for SG, but it was possible to score, and keep 30-35% from the game, from 12 the promised minutes in Charlottes grew to 25 and then the trouble began, at one point (as it seemed to me) the indicator changed, although I don't remember what it was in the beginning, and became pale blue inside, and now even when the arena does not shake with penalties, and if you hit to the center of the range - the chance to score no more than 50%. I will not even talk about three and throws from the game, except for dunks, nothing flies, you have to play pass, but it doesn't matter anymore, I exchanged in KK, nothing has changed, time grows on the court, but I can't score ..

something tells me that this is tired, although the white indicator in the third of the circle is replenished regularly, after the sprint ..
what can you tell me?)
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Maksimenko 24.11.21

MaxSky
swing, swing and swing again ...

M
MaxSky 24.11.21

Alex Maksimenko,
that is, nothing has changed, before it was just better to
shoot ?) Was it just this white indicator, about a third of the circle, tired?

M
MaxSky 24.11.21

Alex Maksimenko,
what does it mean when you score and the circle under you becomes bright green and pulsates for a couple of seconds?

k
kamatoss 24.11.21

MaxSky
Excellent throw. He always hits the mark, but there are rare exceptions.

M
MaxSky 24.11.21

kamatoss
and when it pulsates - can you somehow use it?
sometimes pulses blue, even at the beginning of an attack, is that good or bad?)

N
Nemesis7 24.11.21

MaxSky
If it pulsates "blue", it is naturally bad. If it is "red", then it is good, but if it is "double red", it is generally excellent.