3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ClevoGame 24.11.21 11:56 pm

Optimization (Dead Island: Riptide)

Let's go ...
Here's another driver specifically for this game, owners of Nvidia video cards
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaddyMan 24.11.21

Stable 60 fps at maximum settings.

F
Fitterr 24.11.21

MaddyMan
Likewise :)

Z
Zombieller 24.11.21

Here the difference between 30 and 60 fps is very noticeable, unlike the first one. to the original from 30-35 to max. I ran the whole game and only the brakes when running let me know, but here even 30 fps feels like 25

M
MaddyMan 24.11.21

Zombieller
Well, it is no wonder that on the laptop the braking of the video card will be felt. Plus or minus 5 fps is not an indicator. The 525M is clearly not a gaming video card for a laptop, put a little lower than the high ones and the fps will rise, the graphics there are far from prohibitive.

Z
Zombieller 24.11.21

MaddyMan
I'm saying that you can't play with 30 fps here as in the case of the first part, as well as on medium ones, with a resolution of 4: 3, when no one is 60 fps, but you should meet a couple of zombies so freezing at once, well, + slowed down traffic

M
MaddyMan 24.11.21

xs, normal movement and normal fps. Download steam rip with crack reloaded.

w
warp 37 24.11.21

Produces 170-280 FPS at maximum settings in a resolution of 1680x1050. With such and such antediluvian graphics, it should be so. I am more than satisfied with the optimization.

R
RESPEKTROMETR 24.11.21

warp 37
Lord! go to Crysis and play!

w
warp 37 24.11.21

So what? I'm talking business. The graphics in the game really do not shine with manufacturability. There is not even antialiasing in the settings. Although there are some changes compared to the original: they added a kind of wetness of the planes, and the textures look a little better.

M
MaddyMan 24.11.21

warp 37
The engine is the same as in the first part. They just added new content. For me it looks so normal, and it's interesting to play.

N
NEET 24.11.21

MakSoNski there is a rule not to put betas, nor any progs, not firewood :)

N
NEET 24.11.21

Fillhitman a good PC is an extensible concept, for someone spending 15-30 k on a computer is already a feat of strangling a toad, and someone spends 2-3 times more only on vidyuhi without really thinking :)

N
NEET 24.11.21

Fillhitman Sick people and, as they say, the Doctor does not take offense at the sick :) but those who are not given money by mom and dad :)

M
Magnum 500 24.11.21

I do not care who has how many FPS, the main thing is that he himself has norms)

D
D.Artist 24.11.21

The optimization is actually gorgeous, I fly at 60 FPS stably,
not on the newest PC, but the same problem as in the original, the game is jerky.
In the original, this case was ruled by modders with a special launcher, I wonder
if there is something similar for Riptide?

Z
ZiMeN 24.11.21

Here is a topic for those who have problems with optimization, as well as ways or methods of solving these problems. I don't understand why the modern school considers it its duty to go in and be sure to write something by type, but at least 100,500 fps, but no one cares, sir. Go to the old topics on optimizing games such as Gothic 2-3, there you will find many tips and ways to speed up the game, but what you will not find there is posts whose entire content is the number of FPS posted.
The twitching issue is partially resolved by enabling input filtering in Accessibility. Control Panel Ease of Access Center making it easier to work with the keyboard, put a tick on the filtering input.

n
nik820 24.11.21

people for those whose game freezes, put a high priority in the despechera for the game. should help because the game for some reason uses low priority

I
IXION721 24.11.21

He then again folds down to a low one.

T
The punk 24.11.21

I did not notice anything bad - the maximum settings, stable 60 frames.

a
abcd2751923 24.11.21

again Nvidia is pushing its drivers