3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adamantokha 24.11.21 11:56 pm

Scientists: in 5-10 years men will be able to bear and give birth to children

https://news.yandex.ru/science.html
________
According to Australian experts, in a few years, the male half of humanity, if desired, will be able to bear and give birth to children.
According to the publication "Informing", scientists from the Queensland clinic, which specializes in uterine transplantation for women, argue that in theory, this organ can be transplanted to men.
In order for a man to bear and give birth to a child on his own, the researchers propose to do not only a uterus transplant, but also to carry out hormonal therapy, as well as control the intake of drugs that will prevent the male body from rejecting the fetus. In addition, it is necessary to create a network of additional vessels and lay the birth canal.
According to Australian experts, such operations will be possible in 5-10 years.

PS: I thought black-assed homosexuals is the limit, but no !!! -)
33 Comments
Sort by:
R
RAZIEL_ 24.11.21

Non-alcoholic vodka, women and those of the men altered ...
Well, times await us.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

It will be difficult in fact. Since we do experiments only on rats, and not on humans, unfortunately. So in 5-10 years these are fairy tales, even in 20.

A
Ababkov Denis 24.11.21

According to the "Australian scientists" this planet has not existed for years.
Well, on the subject of evens, they drive more and more every year ...

z
zds 24.11.21

Where is this world heading ...

G
Garrus-1994 24.11.21

As I understand it, this is done to maintain the tolerance of all sex minorities (bi, gay, trans) not only at the socio-legal level, but now also at the biological level. It is these Herods that will now spread as Muslims. Yes, even ISIS will not be as terrible as an increase in the population of these creatures. By God ... but even God, if it exists, will probably cease to exist. Show this article to, say, Aristotle, Hippocrates, Cicero, Leibniz and other scientists, and especially to all dystopists (Huxley, Zamyatin, Orwell, Bradbury), they will probably say "oh well, fuck ... how good it is that we have already died." Whatever these scientists think ... it's certainly not before superposition research and string theory, we'd rather give men what women should have. This is now a topic for feminists. Biological Oppression of Women ... or on reproductive function: D Oh, it would be better if they didn’t have a shit. As far as I can remember, there are shocks of murder, war, and silence in Australia. Now it is clear why they have silence there.

W
Wing42 24.11.21

Alexator
"and ... the state will begin to rivet idiot slaves with knowledge of resistance to materials and plumbing skills."
I would have preferred more flexible systems. You are a little mistaken about slavery. A slave - who has been deprived of his freedom. Create a person who was initially deprived of freedom and raise this state to the rank of self-evident, and you will get a free organism, the lack of freedom of which only its creators will know about. The widespread opinion that, they say, the state needs exactly idiots, in my opinion, is also far from the truth. The state needs, first of all, people who are smart and obedient.
But this does not negate the attempts of the state to make idiots out of citizens.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

According to Australian experts
Spoiler

g
grafonoman 24.11.21

Better not, otherwise what kind of agro hassle of all women will destroy all the pets

R
RicoChico 24.11.21

Until the first of April, another six months.

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

RAZIEL_
women and those of the men altered ...
Well, you know, there have always been holy fools, a few, not the majority.

This pair of lovers is unique in that they were both born of the opposite sex.
Ryan Said was a girl and Jasmine Merino was a boy. When they met, they had already changed their sex.
Now they are happy together and understand each other like no other.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

How do you change your gender? How do pussies and boobs grow? And pisyun also has to get up ... And of course it smells sour :)

7Rain7 24.11.21

stalker7162534
In the subject of your picture

R
RAZIEL_ 24.11.21

stalker7162534
The worst thing is that this couple of degenerates also wants to give birth to a child, they are in a hurry to make it while their native piers are in place ...