3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darloud 25.11.21 12:04 am

DLC (Saints Row: The Third)

So three DLCs are already available on Steam. Here is one of them (just
go nuts XD) The second activates future add-ons that will come out to the game, well, like all sorts of missions, costumes, and so on.
But with the third, I did not understand something Saints Row the Third - Invincible Pack DLC
That something did not understand that there is written stupidly one suit or what? Or something like cheats specifically for even more recklessness?
In short, here's a proof see for yourself: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_5_9__12&term=Saints+Row%3A+The+Third
41 Comments
Sort by:
H
HAWK_94 25.11.21

and the tank is lilac, it is from which DLS ???? och need to know

d
dantevictim 25.11.21

I uploaded this fix yesterday, but the admins do not approve of something ... xDDD

Z
Zheker777 25.11.21

[Slay] thanks everything works
URAA !!

T
Tatarchuck1992 25.11.21

Thanks for the fix. DLS norms, but if it did not give money, there would be norms.

I
Invadersmustdie 25.11.21

but how to put dls on litsuhu without buying them?

T
TML 25.11.21

I also have DLC, and all the abilities that open in missions where you need to make a choice

M
Messenger of the future 25.11.21

code for super saints (saints become very bad) and what does that mean

T
TML 25.11.21

Lord in Star Wars
They seem to become immortal (like in SR2 code)

M
Mr. Skiner 25.11.21

People how to get clothes Ultor killer is called so?

M
MORSOV 25.11.21

Not sure if GenkiBowl VII will be on pirates?

D
Darloud 25.11.21

LazyDemon21
Will .....

D
Dark kahn 25.11.21

Darloud
When ???

s
static77 25.11.21

Mercenary Deadpool
Genkibowl VII still doesn't work.

M
MORSOV 25.11.21

About GenkiBowl ... It's not in the repacks, but it's kind of implied. To make it work, you need a second patch, but will it be on pirates ...

M
MORSOV 25.11.21

It's also possible. It remains to wait ...

K
Kanagan81 25.11.21

Now I turn on steam and it starts downloading DLC ​​gangsters in space, in short, I downloaded it quickly and I want to say I was very pleased :)) they managed to make this mission smartly in the form of a movie.

p
put 25.11.21

I went to the DLC, just did not understand what I paid so much money for. The game itself is 500 rubles, was completed with all achievements (except for the joint game) in 27 hours. I gave 300 rubles for the DLC and completed them in 2 hours, and for about forty minutes I was soaring with the achievement of killing all the talismans in the flight of the panda.

B
Bloodthirster 25.11.21

What is DLS?

M
MORSOV 25.11.21

DLS are the official add-ons to the original game. Usually paid.

C
Cold 2 25.11.21

DLC cool played today and I liked it