3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frerus 25.11.21 12:09 am

Eerie lags in the game. FPS 10-20 (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

I confess, I sinned before - I downloaded a pirate with a working multiplayer. Everything was good, it flew at the ultras, and now, having bought the licensed version on Steam, I got strong lags, and the single player is going with a bang. I play Battlefield 3 at maximum speed, Battlefield 4 - at medium speed with small lags (all in multiplayer, Origin licenses)
My configuration:
Intle Pentium CPU G840 2 cores.
8GB of RAM.
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series with 1 GB of video memory
Please tell me how to solve the problem ... Taking this opportunity, I will ask: is it possible to transfer this game from Steam to Origin? For a collection?
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 25.11.21

Do not tell fairy tales about maximum speed ... On such a system, it will not go like this on principle. Those very 20-30 frames will be, at best.
And to avoid terrible drawdowns and freezes - delete the game settings at: Users / * username * / My documents /. Delete the BFBC2 folder. The pirate could have inherited there because litsuhi and pirate patches are different.

is it possible to transfer this game from Steam to Origin?
Only if this game is both there and there (in the sense of being sold). And that may not work. Bad Company 2 does not carry over. It displays a confirmation window "select a version to activate", but after choosing and a short "thoughtfulness" - it says "an unknown error has occurred."

V
Victor Tsoi 25.11.21

Frerus
About her has long been forgotten and you only remembered about her, hmm, strange)

F
Frerus 25.11.21

Victor coy
So for some reason I decided to play ... 3 and 4 played, BC2 is needed for the collection

V
Victor Tsoi 25.11.21

Frerus
It is clear, and I have a question, why do you need to raise (FPS), if you only need it for the collection (?)

F
Frerus 25.11.21

Victor coy
I want to play. Just a little bit

V
Victor Tsoi 25.11.21

Frerus
Well, download a normal repack and play, what are the problems?

F
Frerus 25.11.21

Victor coy
I need multiplayer. There were a lot of cheaters on the pirate, and the impressions were not at all the same

V
Victor Tsoi 25.11.21

By the way, in my opinion, it's not realistic to play a cartoon on a pirate, since there seems to be a connection error)))

F
Frerus 25.11.21

Victor coy
But I was playing. True, it was a long time ago. The Emulator Nexus server was called like.

V
Victor Tsoi 25.11.21

Frerus
Hmm, strange for the first time I hear about this service "Emulator Nexus")

F
Frerus 25.11.21

Oh yes. "Service" was wrong. The server wrote. They also have a Rome project for Battlefield Bad Company 2. Venicle Unleashed for BattlefField 3 and some Pokemonium

J
J. Zlobych 25.11.21

solved the problem? :) I have a similar problem - after death, FPS drops sharply, although it just flies to death

f
fashionfble 25.11.21

The game is a miracle! Leave that eh in the past, I'll go hit the pear, and think about it.

k
kokoz80 25.11.21

I also decided to remember, the game was good, I put it in, I don’t know how many fps, but it felt like 1) on the old computer everything was fine on a dual-core, 750k 3.2 GHz, 4 cores, 16 operatives, video 750ti 2 giga, immediately turned on Check the 4th battle (I didn’t play anything for a month, the mosh thought the firewood fell off or something else) everything is fine, it goes briskly, everything was bought in the origin, the current troubles of the company, the truth was I had a disk, I just entered the key in the origin, for a long time, but before that did not lag so, in the multicast 100 hours I played at the time

k
kokoz80 25.11.21

By the way, Windows 8.1, maybe because of it, in 2010 I had like xp, and not even 64 in my opinion