3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spec-100 25.11.21 12:16 am

The missing patrol. I can't add a quest. (Fallout 4)

The missing patrol. I can't add a quest. I go up to the captain Kels (there is a marker on him, and on assignment I need to report to him), and he tells me that the ship is supposedly normal and that's it.
2 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artorius1 25.11.21

same thing
I do not quite understand what kind of quest it says here.
Captain Kells will give generic dialogue instead of allowing the player character to turn in the quest until after they've completed Show No Mercy for the Brotherhood of Steel. [verification needed]
Source http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Patrol
Understood, you need to complete the quest No Mercy (take a helicopter and smash the super mutants), turn it in. Then there will be an opportunity to talk to Kels.

C
Comandante che guevara 25.11.21

There are two ways to complete the quest.
There are certain guesses:
When I went through the first time, I handed over the quest to Danse, since the ship had not arrived yet. And he arrives after the death of
Kellogg's wife / husband Killer, just after leaving the premises. But if you give it to Danse, then he will give some kind of bum the title and that's all, and if you give it up on the ship, then they will give you a reservation. Again, I handed over the quest to the dance taking into account the non-return of the old man. Maybe there is some kind of connection? That is, if the grandfather is not persuaded, then you can hand over to Danse, and if the grandfather agrees to return, then already on the Kelsu's ship. Either one of the two, or in combination.