3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrea Rossi 25.11.21 12:26 am

Turkish jihad

Russia's participation in the operation in Syria has displeased many, and Turkey is no exception. And the fact that this could threaten Russian-Turkish friendship, Erdogan spoke almost frankly. Today's incident with the downed Russian plane makes one wonder if this is a deliberate sabotage by the Turkish government?
http://deagosto.livejournal.com/240480.html
100 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

If they shot it down, then it was necessary, I am amazed at the Russian media just shot down the plane, so they started shouting that Turkey was buying oil from ISIS (maybe it is), but before that they were generally silent about it, but how they shot down the plane it started.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

Bush by bush, pebble by pebble, an enemy submarine is quietly sneaking ...

M
Melshlemming 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
It has long been known that Turkey buys oil from ISIS. Oil from Ishil to Turkey, and cannon fodder from Turkey to ISIS (including Karaulov and others)

Z

MelShlemming
It has long been known that Turkey buys oil from ISIS .
Only the Russian media began to talk about this only after the plane was shot down.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergei
Rightly noticed. The Kremlin media say only what they were told.

Z

stalker7162534
Correctly noticed. The Kremlin media say only what they were told.
And now that's all, now they will begin to throw mud at Turkey, and one fool named Igor Prokopenko will generally come up with such nonsense that blood will flow from his ears, and by the way, as the plane was shot down, Lavrov immediately saw a threat from terrorists in Turkey, the main thing before that was not there and that's all tourists flew there, and now they have appeared, in short, he is delirious to the fullest.

K
Krokodil Da 25.11.21

Well, if you know the area in which the plane crashed, you can
send a search group, and then someone will find whom sooner ..... XD

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 25.11.21

It must be admitted that Erdogan gave Putin a fantastic slap on it. You just think about what happened there. Yes, the plane was shot down. Bastards. But the Turk may be "scolded" and that's it. And we, thanks to the actions of one comrade (who pressed on pity for the king of the banana republic of the third world, instead of a tough response after this event) received just humiliation in front of the whole world.
If anyone did not understand why the Turks really humiliated us, I explain:
The Aerospace Forces is currently the only foreign combat aircraft that legally makes combat missions in Syria. There was a request from the President of Syria. Putin in the Federation Council makes a request for permission to use troops on foreign territory and he is given such permission. All laws are complied with. France, USA, Canada and other countries do not fly there legally. For two months, our ISIS has noticeably piled on. The blown up passenger plane testifies to this. And the American movement and the rest of the coalition members testify to this. Well, in general, our aviation in Syria really worked and achieved results.
What do we have now? A country that has no right to fly over the territory of Syria is shooting down our military plane, which, according to them, violated the borders (although, I believe ours and believe that the plane was shot down over the territory of Syria). It would seem - Erdogan, who confirmed everything, scum, Arab trash, etc. Right? Right. What is Putin doing? And he sits and complains to the king of some kind of banana republic of the third world. Really, he sits and complains. Presses on pity. Here's the truth. Yesterday when I watched Russia 24 and there they showed how Putin talked to the king ... People, I felt ashamed and embarrassed. As if I was sitting there instead of Putin. How can a strange president, whose combat plane is being shot down, sit, talk and throw beautiful metaphors about "stabs in the back" instead of taking harsh and retaliatory measures?
And now, summarizing what happened. And what happened (if anyone did not understand it yesterday) was that some smelly Turks slapped Putin, and through him and us. This is what we have. And we, it turns out, swallowed this crack. And the whole world now knows that Russian warplanes can be shot down, and in return receive only eloquent words about "stab in the back" and nothing more.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 25.11.21

Michael77
So he climbed into Syria to divert the people's eyes from the proser in Donbass. "A small victorious war," so to speak. And there he pisses. Where are we going now, I wonder?

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
For two months, our ISIS has noticeably piled on.

Did they tell you this on TV?
Spoiler (I wonder if something else could be said about the Kremlin?)

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

"The Turkish Embassy in Moscow was thrown with stones.
The embassy has a lot of stones, broken glass. The windows of the building are smashed, there are traces of paint everywhere," the correspondent said.
"Not far from the embassy is a group of young men in black jackets and hats Some of them walked away from the embassy to the Park Kultury [Gorky], for them to send a small group of police officers in helmets and with batons." - said the reporter.
He said, that the police did not react to the suspicious young people in any way. "

Didn't the "Nashi" -stows dissolve?

T
Tokrem 25.11.21

If ISIS continues to feed the Russian economy with oil, and if pro-American forces seize power in Syria, and a gas pipeline from some Qatar is dragged into the EU, then the 90s will seem like heavenly manna to you.
They are fighting not for someone, but for you, they did not shoot down Putin, but ordinary guys. It just so happened that the Chinese produce goods, the EU accepts all sorts of thieves and places their loot in banks, and Russia trades in oil and gas and there will be no other way.

P
Podvipodvertov 25.11.21

But I'll tell you what, the Russians only know how to throw show-off and are not capable of anything else, they only know to shout about their military power and how tough and strong they are. And that in the end, far from the new F-16 shoots down the even more ancient Su-24, that's the whole truth. Start a real war, Russia with its cans from the times of the USSR will be very quickly crushed by modern and technologically advanced NATO technology, which, unlike us, that is, Russia, do not poke around and shake their rusty cannons in front of the whole world, but simply act.
If anything, then I am Russian, grew up and was born in Russia, but even from small ice as a child I hate this country in which I live, all my life I live with this hatred for my own country. Arbitrariness, chaos, disorder, theft, absurdity, lawlessness, bullshit, all this is Russia. The people are becoming impoverished and degrading every year, but they will tell you how good everything is with us and everyone, like zombies, believes and rejoices, not noticing what kind of shit they live in. Gone are the people, the end of the country.
I am a citizen of the Russian Federation, but this country is alien and alien to me, since childhood I have been living with the dream of dumping from here, I know that I will not live in another place like in paradise, but I do not dream of dumping from rushka for the sake of a good life, I just don’t want to be I am a citizen of this country and in general I do not want anything to connect me with this country. Let me die somewhere in Nigeria, the main thing is not to stay here.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

My dog's opinion. Sober and not biased.
If the plane was shot down over Turkey, then the question arises - what the hell was the plane sent without agreeing on the air corridor? This is a terrible blunder of the high command.
And in order to distract public opinion from the fact that they crap up above, this hysteria was undertaken in the media against the Turkish authorities. The masses habitually hawala and repeat the cattle.

Podvipodvertov
Did you even lift a finger to make your Motherland a normal country?

Tokrem
You are bad. Only in the "banana" countries, the economy is supported by exports. In Syria, the people rebelled against the dictator. Long before the advent of needles. And the fact that later this igil appeared was that religious fanatics made a rush, slipping a religious motive against Assad (who, by the way, the Syrians do not consider a Muslim). What does the Americans have to do with it? Yes, nothing to do with it. To make it easier for you to manage, your brains are hovering with this America.
And they are not fighting there for us. And for the profits of the oligarchs.

B
Beirut 25.11.21

It is necessary to think and set tasks for 100 years ahead = ararat - to the Armenians, to us - the Bosphorus, as Comrade. Stalin
And whiners who whine that we're doing, teach history or we are there or are they from us.
Podvipodvertov
So what's the problem, the suitcase popped up and where do you want or the mother does not give money?))))

n
nisanis 25.11.21

stalker7162534
Where did the igil come from? and why has the hysteria about the alqaida ceased now? After all, not long ago the United States waged a "holy" war with them, or with the alleged murder of Benladan, Alqaida ceased to pose a threat to the United States? And yet, where do you get information from, just wondering))

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

Let me die somewhere in Nigeria ....
Amen.

G
GTAman 25.11.21

nisanis
And yet, where do you get the information from, just wondering)) I
am doubling the question. It is always interesting where the “unbiased” get their information from if they don’t believe the media. And if they believe in any, then on what basis? After all, it is often impossible or too difficult to check the information yourself.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

Has the clang of weapons been heard too much lately? Does it bother you?

W
WAga 25.11.21

Borders are indestructible. If the plane crossed the border - Turkey had all the rights to destroy! aircraft. If the drying has not crossed the border, then Turkey must answer at the UN. But what interests me most is the commander who sent the crews to that zone. Is he really not at all friendly with the head? Turks live in the border areas with Turkey, on the territory of Syria. The point was to fly there in general, if ISIS is much to the east and south of this zone.