3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vanek090 25.11.21 12:31 am

search mod (Diablo 2)

I have Diablo 2 LoD installed (I play on the network) and this is the problem there is very little space in my backpack, I downloaded a program in the cube to increase the space I play on the network, it does not work, who knows a mod in which there were no special changes in the game but added space in the backpack etc, or where you can download the classic Diablo 2 link
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 25.11.21

Why are there any programs and mods when there are good old mules? And about the backpack ... Are you going to carry all the trash on yourself or stuff over9000 glasses? In any case, this is cheat and heresy.

d
daddys_girl 25.11.21

Please help me determine the version, patch or mod, I don't know for sure, Diablo 2. In Act 5, in some ice caves, there were barbaric monsters or something, like in armor and with axes, from which good things fell, and it seems , the level went up well. I played for a very long time, I don't remember the details. Thank you in advance.

Z
ZakarumFoot 25.11.21

Bulls? This is how they have always been.

j
jr-sneg 25.11.21

Blizzard is monitoring your pirate version.

d
daddys_girl 25.11.21

ZakarumFoot
If you mean these bulls http://diablo.gamepedia.com/Moon_Lord_%28Diablo_II%29, then they are not.
They were about the same height as the character. Some warriors from which green things fell in batches, which was rare in the game.

Z
ZakarumFoot 25.11.21

They were
about the
same height as the
character. Some
warriors from whom
green things fell in
batches
What an abomination !!!

d
daddys_girl 25.11.21

It may be an abomination, but curiosity eats me up.

d
daddys_girl 25.11.21

I would like to try to play again. It's a shame I can't add anything else, because all other memories are associated with grapes of anger.

T
T-fox 25.11.21

daddys_girl
Underworld

d
daddys_girl 25.11.21

T-Fox
Thanks, I'll try