3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alih 25.11.21 12:36 am

What about the baron? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is another solution to the baron's problem. In general, the game is powerful in my opinion, and it is worth playing. Although as anyone, of course.
48 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Vyd
Listen, people are different. There are those whom the war will not break, but grief in the family will kill.

D
DropDeadRus 25.11.21

you are just a schoolboy, you will understand when maximalism passes

D
DropDeadRus 25.11.21

Vyd is
too bold) in vain answered something at all, registered today

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

Vyd
Well xs , if it didn’t work, then there’s nothing to be done, not to please everyone, it turns out that I really wasted my money.

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Vyd
would have killed the Spirit at the request of the Witches, the plot with the baron would have been different. ...
In any case, I still advise you to finish playing, there are almost no projects of this level. You can find fault with logic in almost any game, if you really want to. You start spitting a second time, walk separately, there at least the plot will not be tightened.

S
SandSkrem 25.11.21

It
would be better if the children were given to be eaten, the baron would then at least be alive

b
bosser24071 25.11.21

Are you
not believable? Um ... drowned people and other mythical creatures don't bother you? Or is it believable?

D
Default2 25.11.21

The death of his wife was the last straw in the wide lake of the Baron's life, in order to understand his deed you need to be him and feel his pain.
A difficult relationship with his wife, aggravated by alcohol, war, and all this is closely related and intertwined ... wife's miscarriage, daughter's escape from wife, daughter does not want to know him, wife is cursed and died as a result of the baron's actions / inaction, and he is sober he realizes everything .... and there is no one to blame but himself, and there is no need to live anymore, that's the whole motive.

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Vyd
"I read that people in the villages had 15 children. And of them 3-4 people lived to maturity. And people were calm about this and their parents did not even cry."
Here is the answer to your survey: usually people had 10 children each, someone else could survive, while the baron had no one left from his family. His wife died, one daughter hates him, the other was even born dead. Yes, many would have gone crazy. Well, about a hint that the baron could have been saved by his own people, I agree.

S
Sergfall 25.11.21

Vyd Overly
thick trolling.
"People do not live with such problems and do not hang themselves."
But there are those who hang themselves. Or am I wrong?
And there are those who hang themselves for less.

I
I_Dave_I 25.11.21

You didn't feel the game

r
regeger 25.11.21

Vyd
If you are discussing one quest so seriously, then the game has already interested you. The witcher (any part) is sad for only one thing - it is much more interesting to play it if I read a cycle of novels - stories and dialogues I start to play with completely different colors. Most of the quests in the game lead to unexpected consequences - a kind of trick. At the "Gazebo" - on the contrary, everything is clear - here you are good, here you are bad. Vkusovshchina in one word.

A
Arrow666 25.11.21

Effects. The way Geralt behaves with the spirit will be reflected in the fate of the children from the orphanage, the inhabitants of the village of Steigers, Anna and the baron.

A. If the spirit gets freedom, it will save the kids, but kill the inhabitants of the Steigers. Anna, punished by witches, will die. The Baron will not bear the death of his wife and will hang himself. After that, his former people will completely beat off from the hands and begin to rob the peasants in the village adjacent to the castle. The rescued children will show up after some time in the Marabella shelter in Novigrad (we visit it as part of the main quest "The List of Harlots"), and ghosts will settle in the deserted Steigers.

B. If the spirit is killed, a couple of the Steigers will be hanged by the sorceress hunters, but the rest will not be harmed. Anna will be damaged by her mind, but she will survive, and the baron will take her to the healer. In his absence, his people will completely beat them off and begin to rob the peasants in the village adjacent to the castle. The kids from the swamp shelter will die and be eaten by witches.

On the Internet, there is a statement that one can try to save both the children and the baron and his wife by sacrificing only the inhabitants of the Steigers, who especially zealously revere the Hostesses. To do this, it is advised to change the order of completing the quests "Whispering Hill" and "Mistresses of the Forest" and by all means free the spirit. However, apparently, the game will not be fooled. If Geralt first went to Whispering Hill and freed the spirit, and only then appeared in the shelter in the swamps, he would end up saving only the Baron and Anna. Both the children and the inhabitants of the Steigers will die: the liberated spirit will take revenge on the villagers who ordered it and will not promise to save the children, since Geralt still does not know anything about them at that time. Under the spoiler is the algorithm of the notorious "third option", in which many, including me, wanted to see the lesser evil, but it turned out the other way around.

found it in the net + he did it himself and did it first passed the quest with the spirit after completing the quest of the Mistresses of the Forest, it will be necessary to independently find the passage to the cave and Baron Anna will be alive;

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Vyd
A very strange quibble to throw up to play. The fallout plot is better, you say, is there logic in everything?

W
Wild rider 25.11.21

Vyd
K, got it.

"Thank you very much. I will then replay the whole quest again. Thanks for the advice."
Good luck. Then I will give one more advice: after you find Ciri, try to choose such answer options in dialogues so that you can support her in some issues, while making her feel independent and mischievous, so that Geralt himself does not fall in her eyes, Well, don't offer her to drink =). Then there will be no "melodrama" at the end.

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

What is the next trolling? The man finished the quest with the baron until the end of the quest, he often ran around on questions, as I understood, and asks for some reason some questions, replete with negativity and supposedly misunderstanding .. No way, old man, I don’t understand why, Karl, why is this trolling? )))

W
WarMachine2 25.11.21

They cannot, the Poles cannot engage in game design, but the bastards still get the game of the year)

D
Destroyer_26 25.11.21

WarMachine2
Too Thick

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 25.11.21

You will
often find the necessary things under the question: recipes for potions, mutagens, blueprints for equipment, rare merchants, etc. So it is advisable to open questions.

H
Hulio_Perdulio 25.11.21

The whole theme, created by Vyd, resembles insanity, when only to find fault with something! He probably just stupidly skipped all the dialogues and did not delve into the history of the Baron, which was very strong in the game, few games today can offer something like that. And the endings in history are different. And the character Baron himself is one of the most memorable in the game, and not because he constantly relishes swearing. In short, there is no need to drive on the plot and characters, they are almost brilliant in this game.
Question marks - quests ... yes, right now, scattered.