3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21 12:53 am

Memory of Souls (Dark Souls 2)

I want to ask how much memory of souls should be for optimal online, otherwise I have 3-lama, and something has gone online somewhere (((Rarely burst in, blue spirits have stopped bursting altogether. There are almost no signs in front of the bosses.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 25.11.21

_TEZ_
Red spirits always and everywhere find - there are enough of them for any memory of souls. It is much more difficult with the signs of summoning, but basically, the higher your memory of souls, the fewer those who are ready to respond to help.

_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21

at_sagor
And how to download lvl ? or there, for example, reached the 150th and that's enough?

R
Raibow Bitard 25.11.21

_TEZ_
Yes, not necessarily, just don't get too carried away with souls, that's all. I played with 3-4 lamas, and there were a lot of signs on the bridge.

A
AT_Sagor 25.11.21

_TEZ_
If you want an active online component, then yes - you need to know when to stop. For me, for example, on my 47 million it is extremely difficult to find help, but oddly enough, from time to time, a certain "white" soul appears ready to lend a helping hand.

_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Well, on the bridge I have 3-4 red, and 1-2 dragons. but it is the blue and red phantoms that no longer burst. Well, the red ones are very rude (
at_sagor
Well, 47 lyamov, this is already too much)) I have not switched to ng + yet. And you probably already know figs on which ng)

H
HighlanderM 25.11.21

how to find out the size of your soul memory?

S
SevStryker 25.11.21

HighlanderM
On the character page, where all the stats are, in the upper right corner, see

H
HighlanderM 25.11.21

5tryker pasiba
, I'll get to the house, I'll look

G
Gold-man 25.11.21

Optimally - 3-7 kk. The very peak. But this does not mean that there is no one on the lower or higher ones.
By the way, it also strongly depends on the version of the game. If vanilla is not surprising, there are no people left there at all now. The schoolboy is quite a norm (3 times higher than in the original). Especially after the sale, where the game was given for 50 rubles.

_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21

Gold-man
Well, I'm a schoolboy, so you can drive higher, that's good, otherwise from 169 lvl it's not a fountain, you need to swing more !!!!
PS THANKS ALL FOR THE HELP.

d
drag_in 25.11.21

_TEZ_
in my opinion 3 lemma and 169lvl this is already dofiga and that's enough .. Then the increments are VERY small. I passed half the game with a ring of mercy, I exchanged consumables for sets on the forums, so that I would not get out for 3 lem ..

_
_TEZ_ 25.11.21

drag_in
Now I have pumped up to 210 lvl, I don’t seem to remember the memory of a shower of about 5 lamas, so now it’s online poper) Many locations are shining that there are people there, phantoms rush in, I put signs near the bosses, they call them quickly)

G
Gold-man 25.11.21

drag_in
Just the same for 3kk and it is desirable to go out. There are huge ticks, for example, 3kk and 4.9kk are the same in terms of the connection. But needless to say that for these 1.9 million souls, how much can be pumped, and drilled, etc.