3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuscleMuseum 25.11.21 12:53 am

Always running out of energy (Fallout 4)

Hello. I have such a problem, I always do not have enough energy in my drawings. I already have a lot of generators, but it keeps on burning red. I can't light up my village because of this. I would be grateful if you help!
9 Comments
Sort by:
888005533535 25.11.21

I forgot to stretch the wires to the lighting.

M
MuscleMuseum 25.11.21

Ruslan Shepard
There are some to which you do not need to run wires

X
XEMYJlb42rus 25.11.21

you approach the generator, press the space bar and pull the wire
to some lamps, you really do not need a direct connection, but there should be a distributor nearby

m
maximal4 25.11.21

The roach that moves is
needed so that these wires pass not far from the light source (to which you do not need to connect the wires).

888005533535 25.11.21

The roach that moves
The distributor is far away, closer will be and the lighting will work.

_
_nick69_ 25.11.21

In general, because of the unconnected lamps (Connected by the distributor), the energy does not burn red. Lights up red only if an object that requires energy (not just "Requires electricity", like a light bulb, but "Requires so many units of electricity"), is either not connected, or there is not enough energy for it. Such an object can be a turret (starting with a laser), a recruiting radio beacon, a water treatment plant, etc.

h
hardqest 25.11.21

Yes, this is probably a quest with a teleport to the institute, there you need 100 energy

A
Amishor 25.11.21

I have the same problem and it's not about the wires. It's just that the energy during construction is highlighted in red - no matter how many generators are built, they still seem to be lacking. All Senchuari are already in wires, boxes and pillars, but there is zero sense - he writes that 86 energy is not enough. And I have already demolished several generators, there were 136.

s
smbdsmoke 25.11.21

Yes, I know, I have already written - this is how it writes if a wire is not connected to some device, i.e. stands without energy.