3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rv770 12.11.19 03:52 am

Impressions of the game (Imperator: Rome)

Spoilerfree characters: the Living world game full of characters possessing different skills and traits that change over time. They lead your country, governed provinces, commanded your army and Navy and thus endowed with a new, more realistic appearance.

A variety of people: Citizens, free citizens, slaves and savages, each of these groups has its own culture and religion. Whatever they were doing, fought in your army, replenish your coffers or have inhabited your colonies, — follow their mood, because it determines your success.

Battle tactics: To thwart the evil plans of the enemy, carefully plan your actions before the battle even begins.

Military tradition: Each nation is fighting in his own way. The Romans and Celts of various combat capabilities, unique advantages, abilities, and combat units.

Various forms of government: Control the Senate, the Republic, single-handedly hold the power in a monarchy or answer to the Council of the clans under the tribal system.

Barbarians and uprisings of the Nomadic barbarians threaten to destroy or to take your best land, and the treacherous governors and generals can revolt and win over the army!

Trade: Products serve the prosperity of your province. Will you accumulate the resources in the hope to strengthen the local economy, or exchanged surplus to share the wealth with your neighbors?

The improvement of life in the province: Invest in the construction of buildings, roads and defensive structures to your state grew stronger and flourished
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
k0tas 12.11.19

Copy paste from steam?

E
Edgens 12.11.19

Because I saw on the stream who were given prerelease access, quite a lot of bugs at the moment, it was especially funny to see when a civil war happens when you capture the Fort of the capital of the rebels, it is painted in the color and becomes yours, but the Fort is transferred to the new province together with the capital, where there was no Fort, and again you need to do the siege, every time)
But I still pre-order, this is a paradox, sooner or later they will lead the game in excellent condition, as with all their games

A
A Lone Gamer 12.11.19

Personally, I wonder what will be the DLS with the same name? Will the era of Alexander the Great and of Troy?

M
Mihail Golohvast 12.11.19

A Lone Gamer
It was all to the Roman Republic, probably not

I
Igor Malev 12.11.19

I'm from ROME Total War this before waiting, but we'll never wait

f
febll 12.11.19

10 out of 10 as always.

C
ColonelJason 12.11.19

Important to hold
Until mid-November
Then virtually immortal
All who have not died

It seems that this year for me - a year of disappointments in those in whom I have believed. First Shyamalan with his ugly Glass and now paradoxes unexpectedly let us down.
Particularly drawn failed-as many, a game I just crash in the middle of November the first game of the year. But time to Nov enough to appreciate the paucity of content. It is clear that the game of paradoxes acquire content over the years, but before they at the start was a full-fledged product that we are more likely dealing with a disc. 4 buildings for construction, 1 type of ships is all that can please the most interesting epoch in the history of mankind? Bewilderment caused and dumb interface. After the visual feast that rolled eyes stylized Windows-scrolls in CK2, the local white Windows look like it's processing, which has not pulled a normal texture, and generally is not brought to mind. Everywhere staring faces ugly leaders - I still at design time wondered why they are so proud of the creators? Look silicone monsters a hundred times worse individuals of the same CK2. Beautiful was released and Russian fonts, which I want to amputate my eyes (however, judging from what is already out fan-fix on Chinese characters, Chinese localization is also possible), translated, of course, not all. Those who were lucky enough to survive the November report and the actual gameplay is all pretty bad. It all comes down to recoloring the cards in your color, what roundnose AI does not oppose.Liquid diplomacy, trade tedious.
If Shyamalan the child just shot in the head, here, I have a deep conviction that we, over time, will get a great game. Hardly another CK2, but the level of Europe in the Rome setting, you can count on. Fortunately,normal Foundation still exists - a beautiful map there, interesting age is, developers need to cut the technical part, to balance the numbers (they know it), and it would be good to redraw the interface. But there will come these times of prosperity in the lands of Rome, obviously, not soon.
Ps: even now noticed, when you create a new game, beside all known tick iron man, appeared on the box of the gender equality. This is to get your Seljuks and Carthaginians tetechki could fix It...of course...yeah...
Pps: another point I'm incredibly saddened - in menu solutions for the characters, unfavourable to the character of the action, like a kill or to land, marked by hand, with his thumb.Well,like the decision to kill the defeated Gladiator. Only here in Roman reality, lowered finger meant sword,i.e. positive, for the defeated, the decision. Surprised by carelessness of paradoxes. No, it is clear that if they used the gesture is correct, then all would confuse, so it would be better not to use it at all.

A
Alex_Reaper 12.11.19

I do not run bought at a discount on the PPC gamesave

K
Kolyuchiy83 12.11.19

Alex_Reaper
If 7ke, then put the update. Google has a solution.

R
Rv770 12.11.19

I haven't had any crashes there.
But a bitch as this game frieze brakes,a hike through the months, and 6 can be grabanut this game.!

A
Alex_Reaper 12.11.19

Yes, the decision found, there are some advised Windu Bang, advisers))
I had one file in the game folder to another folder with the game to flip, 5 sec Affairs))

S
Setesh 12.11.19

Downloaded the free version, in the settings set for Russian language - in the end half of the text, if not more, still in English, all right?

R
Rob mir 19.03.21

Played since update 2.0 Marius. The game is awesome. If you have enough imagination and different ways to achieve or develop your own scenario in your head, the game is gorgeous. You can enjoy well-developed mechanics for a long period of time. The threshold of entry is not the highest, which makes it possible to quickly figure it out and start enjoying the leisure time spent playing.
10 out of 10! I advise, undoubtedly, something like this is rare in the gaming industry market now.

E
Enmer 30.06.22

All in all, the game is excellent, but not as polished as can be.
There are features that I would like to see in other games from steamboats, there are stupid things that wander from project to project, but in general the game is self-sufficient and enjoyable.
I can’t even understand why I almost finished building roads, I really liked the mechanics too much.

There is nothing to do after reaching the ultimate goal, well, I reunited Iberia, and then what? All of Iberia was not enough to become a great power, which is rather comical. Transferring buildings is rather doubtful, if you are rather late, and you are rather late, leaving the tribal state, then it may turn out that absolutely useless tribal houses will stand in your cells, that is, 4-5 cells in the province from conditional 5-6, which it would be desirable to demolish, and then put something more useful. Just imagine, you need to poke every wire, then visit the house and press RMB and poke the desired house. Even the teeth are grinning. And there are not so many construction options, in the villages, the most useful things are mines and farms, but they are built only in certain places, and in the rest, except to set up slave lands,
There is a handjob with resources, although in general this adds some interest, but you can simply throw all the resources with a surplus into the capital, put auto-purchase with auto-acceptance for sale and score.
It is also not clear who you are playing for, only for the ruler, only for the state, and what is funny is that there is no power as such over either one or the other. Traits can literally be obtained / not obtained in a couple of events, and the control over the country is very tight and very limited.
Imbo mercenaries are a separate kringe. Cheliks rebelled in me, to which I could not even increase loyalty, they were bought by all the mercenaries from the peninsula and almost unwound. I don’t know where the revolutionaries get the money to maintain a whole armada of mercenaries, but fortunately they can simply be bribed and taken under their wing.
And then there's this loyalty. How to raise it? Yes, hell knows. Some events are popping up, but they are doubtful. It is possible to bribe, but the money is taken from the personal wealth of your current ruler, not from the treasury. You can make friends, but this is a one-time crap. Everything. Just imagine, you have an uprising in a year, led by a person whom you have already bribed, with whom you are friends and you cannot do anything. You just have to somehow kill him or prepare for an uprising.
Spoiler You won't have time to

kill Taschemt, it's a pity that they scored on the game, but the potency is huge, and the era is very interesting.

E
Enmer 30.06.22

Well, I’ll slap a little about passive AI. Judging by the recent game for the reunification of the Iberian Peninsula, of course.
At the beginning, I quickly ate a couple of neighbors, to get an aggressive expansion, and nothing happened. Yes, neighboring states united in a bunch of small alliances, making sort of northern and eastern blocs, but that's all they did, but you know what's funny? So even better. Why declare war on each minor separately if you can declare an alliance and immediately take a lot of tricks, and then chill and improve the received tricks? What's funny, they had a maximum of 1-2 mercenaries, that is, the alliance of minors is poorer than fucking rebellious fools.

Naturally, this is on the example of the future "Greater Iberia" that has almost strengthened in the southern part. Damn, they could have called Spain already, I xs even. No, well, maybe in time Rome will come to me and we will start stubbornly fighting for my lands, but I'm too lazy to wait, especially since he went east, and there are enough majors.

Well, of course, I tried to restore at least Greece for Greece, and it’s just unrealistically difficult, but difficult does not mean impossible.