3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21 01:06 am

RAM. (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. If the topic has already been created, please do not hate it, I just did not find an analogue. In short, my computer is already 8 years old. The smoking-room is still alive. Proc Q9400 4yad. 2.66. GTX650. Op.pam. 4gb. I live not complaining. The Witcher after the patches rushing at high settings, without the buns from Nvidia. BF4 almost at ultras (I don't know how this old stump does it). In general, there were problems with the Witcher, but I increased the swap file and I play at 30fps, I'm not demanding.
But with a foul, a big trouble. I patched the face. But she lags wildly. Moreover, if you put the game on the groove in time for the lag, the mouse begins to suffer epiliptically, and I see in the background how textures are slowly being drawn on the characters. More fun later. You can go to the location (let's say the same museum from the prologue) And there all the textures are in high resolution. Exit and enter again, and all textures will be blurry and shorter. Walking through the wasteland, I sometimes observe how puddles on the road are drawn as a blurred blot, although the texture of the asphalt itself is normal. And also the wooden bridge in Sanctuary flatly refuses to be drawn. The biggest ass comes when you load a quick save. Then the game generally begins to be severely punished up to freezing. No changes to the graphics settings in the launcher will cure the situation. I drove everything to low ranging from resolution to viewing range. I even cheated with fallout.ini in my documents, trying to further reduce the draw range. Now the situation is such that I have pinned myself into some city in a fog with ghouls and lads of steel and I just can't get out of there, it lags so that you don't understand where the wall is and where the floor is. The funny thing is that at high and medium settings with Godray effects, the game gives out a stable 30-40fps (according to my feelings) if we just wander around the wasteland. In short, I sin on the fact that perhaps the hard drive is dying from the fact that it has been plowing for the paging file for a year, can this be cured and how? If I'm wrong, write about the cause of my problems. Now the situation is such that I have pinned myself into some city in a fog with ghouls and lads of steel and I just can't get out of there, it lags so that you don't understand where the wall is and where the floor is. The funny thing is that at high and medium settings with Godray effects, the game gives out a stable 30-40fps (according to my feelings) if we just wander around the wasteland. In short, I sin on the fact that perhaps the hard drive is dying from the fact that it has been plowing for the paging file for a year, can this be cured and how? If I'm wrong, write about the cause of my problems. Now the situation is such that I have pinned myself into some city in a fog with ghouls and lads of steel and I just can't get out of there, it lags so that you don't understand where the wall is and where the floor is. The funny thing is that at high and medium settings with Godray effects, the game gives out a stable 30-40fps (according to my feelings) if we just wander around the wasteland. In short, I sin on the fact that perhaps the hard drive is dying from the fact that it has been plowing for the paging file for a year, can this be cured and how? If I'm wrong, write about the cause of my problems. can it be cured and how? If I'm wrong, write about the cause of my problems. can it be cured and how? If I'm wrong, write about the cause of my problems.
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adam mayhem 25.11.21

Matias_Vice
You are not the only one, I have everything exactly like you, the only way out is to wait for patches ((((

I
Indoril Nerevar 25.11.21

8 gigs of memory your salvation
Spoiler I eat from 4.5 giga and up to 6

S
Snowfrost 25.11.21

insel260
As for sli, the developers said that the game does not support this technology yet.

M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21

Indoril Nerevar,
I can't help but wonder how the game on such a suction engine consumes more resources than the battle and the witcher.

M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21

insel260
my computer does not meet the minimum requirements for a year now, but it does not bother me to run AAA games at medium high and play with 30 fps

M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21

insel260
and by the way the specified driver version is already installed

a
aligator76 25.11.21

The author, by the way, at the expense of your stump, as you say, you can overclock it, because I overclocked my no less old stump Q 8400 from 2.6 to 3.6, and after that it began to give out more than it is! =))

K
Kevralo Nick 25.11.21

So you poke around in the config, mb something and pick ...

M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21

aligator76
dude, I see that you are smart, but I'm not at that age to overclock computers.

a
aligator76 25.11.21

Matias_Vice
No one canceled the try , I also don’t know how I didn’t get to the overlockers site =))

j
jeorje 25.11.21

overclocks for the enthusiasts of the process itself - wow, I overclocked - if 2-3 fps by some miracle can be squeezed out, then it won't do any weather ..

a
aligator76 25.11.21

Nowadays, toys of the AAA class require not only no less than 3Hz for the minimum requirements, but also for the number of cores in the processor, hence it turns out that it is possible to at least somehow bring it to the desired level by overclocking the processor, within reason, of course =)

V
Vidzhey 25.11.21

Matias_Vice
Similar problem. Don't worry, everyone has it. I also thought that I had a problem with the hard drive and stuff. BF4, Star Wars 3, WItcher, High Setting 30-60 fps. Intel Core i5, Radeon HD 7770 1GB. 4 GB OZ. The problem is in the game, not optimized properly. The developers made bets on the fact that after playing Fallout 4, schoolchildren will go to their mother with a folder and ask them for money for a video from top manufacturers. After all, you need to boast in the classroom, put the graphuoni on the ultra in response to get a huge frieze in your eye.

M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21

insel260
here you explain to me ... a sane person 3 video cards when PS4 has 1 video card and a good graphon.

M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21

in short friends, I decided to fuck this bassezda. played a game with a friend on ps4. There is nothing good about it. Who knows if it is possible to return money in it on incentives and how to do it? I played 3 hours with kopecks

M
Matias_Vice 25.11.21

and by the way, I also sinned and downloaded a pirate for verification. It's funny, but it's more stable. Not much, but with the latest version of the tablet it sags much less but still not playable.

Z
Zheka Meser 25.11.21

Matias_Vice Nothing bothers you to
start, but it makes no sense to write your claims about drawdowns and loss of textures, since your hardware is old and weak. For this, either play like this, or do an upgrade.

M
Maxim1900 25.11.21

insel260
Send me one video by mail: D

S
Sleepy Bot 25.11.21

4gb is not enough, friend, here is my pitch, I monitor the consumption of opera in msi afterburner, here is the peak of the computer, and sometimes it eats up to 7 gig of memory, such things.

S
Sleepy Bot 25.11.21