3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19 03:52 am

Gunther o'Dim (Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So I would like to know who or what it is : a Genie , demon or something else ? For I did not understand .

And yet , the lyrics of the song kids about Glass Man there somewhere ?
68 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 12.11.19

Nikotinoz_
I think he's a powerful demon from another world(dimension) that comes into the world in pursuit of their goals or just for fun.

_
_Ozymandias_ 12.11.19

Gina Witcher like clouds, demons cat and dog in the quest about the purple flower. Gunter powerful genius or NEH which was created and developed.

R
RGC 12.11.19

By the way, never heard the English version of a children's song, but when I heard it in a Russian voice - a little hair raising is not up. Kripata this, too perfect sounding, as if a Church choir

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

well he died (and died at all?) in the end, as some kind of demon (though how do you know how demons die? just a guess) . by the way , thought about what he NEH - it deserves to be . hopefully in the future the poles will tell us the secret

S
SeIfish 12.11.19

but the demon he carefully held it was necessary

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

but the demon he carefully held it was necessary
perhaps closer , soon the second time will pass , will pay attention

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

song Yes, kripata one another , and most DLS are made as if some horror . why should only the keymaster , the demons, the cat and the dog and the estate of iris

S
SpartanSoap 12.11.19

Demonic essence. But how he was or where his home remains a mystery. And anyway, maybe this way will deepen the plot of the next game.

V
Venon[e] 12.11.19

Nikotinoz_
In the end he died , Geralt simply ran , winning at his own game. And so I think that he is a crossroads demon , much the same as

N
Norman Bates 12.11.19

Not a Genie, as already mentioned above. But no ordinary demon. on'Dim and more like a devil in the flesh. To this allude the words of the Professor, what about'Dim evil that everywhere it is called differently, well, the fact that he can't be killed, only banished for a while. Well, the contract for the soul, and the distortion of desires, this is typical of the devil.

S
Stribogg 12.11.19

Somewhat like a Christian diavola.. Collects souls, Enters into contracts for them, giving back in life some buns.. Loves to play, and indeed a similar character to what that Voland))))

V
Vindly 12.11.19

Most Of all, the'Dima we will meet and know in detail who he is, (or at least what a book will add I hope). And the song of the children reminded me of -

I
IArlekinI 12.11.19

Norman Bates
you can draw a parallel with the Daedric princes from The Elder Scrolls

R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19

you can draw a parallel with the Daedric princes from The Elder Scrolls
impossible . different universes

K
Kryogen 12.11.19

Demon, if carefully played there you can find the book, it is written that he is a demon.

W
Wild Rider 12.11.19

Anthropomorphic or Evil, or Laura - the Genius of water, Madrid. Suffice it to recall the shipwreck and where he was hiding Gunter in the last game with Geralt. But I'm not sure such Genius can stop time. In the first case - nekanon, because in the Saga Sapkowski pure good and evil do not exist.

I
IArlekinI 12.11.19

Nikotinoz_
Not in the universes case, and in similar qualities and abilities.

V
Vladimir Buglaev 12.11.19

I have a theory that he is Satan. Long I thought and making up the facts he decided that he was the Devil in flesh. there are facts in confirmation. 1 he needs of the human soul. 2 it is contracts blood that would get these souls. 3 it is impossible to kill or harm any. 4 he is able to change reality and has a strength greater than all the wizards combined. 5 he is pure evil(so not just stating who he is) 6 he is able to drag a man into the world where he God the Creator.
If there are other views I will be glad to hear.

V
Vindly 12.11.19

Vladimir Boglaev
Nikotinoz_
Guys by the way you read the notes extracted in the Treasury Barcode? there is one notable letter - 30 seconds squandered if you do not come according to the time code

R
Roman Guschin 12.11.19

To me he is one of Lucifer looks like?