3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 12.11.19 03:52 am

Gunther o'Dim (Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So I would like to know who or what it is : a Genie , demon or something else ? For I did not understand .

And yet , the lyrics of the song kids about Glass Man there somewhere ?
68 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Bervinov 12.11.19

JOKERIVAN
I mean, that already narrows it down and Imgur is not suitable for this role

J
JOKERIVAN 12.11.19

Oleg Berlinov
When I talked about Ampyra I ernichayu, you just wood or what, is it not clear
And what kind of suspects it, what the investigator is that if you do nothing else, just for what you mentioned in works Desloca bold hint of Vilgefortz, well, believe what you want, you tell me what you want to prove

O
Oleg Bervinov 12.11.19

JOKERIVAN
A drug addict or something? Hint not Vilgefortz, and the fact that the winner was a powerful magician and theory Vilgefortz looks very plausible.
Why so aggressive.

J
JOKERIVAN 12.11.19

Oleg Berlinov
Oleg Berlinov wrote:
Why so aggressive.
Warmed a little, that's what attributed to me something I never said
Spoiler
Oleg Berlinov wrote:
Imgur is not suitable for this role

Oleg Berlinov wrote:
A drug addict or something?
Exchanged pleasantries

I managed to promonocyte, I wonder if these people at least tried to understand what I originally wrote, apparently not, uncoils, time is not reached. In the world of the Witcher, all the powerful sorcerers (and as we learned from the dlc is don't need to have super knowledge of magic and seven spans in a forehead that would cheat On'Dima, and defeat him, and even impossible, at the end of it all, he can stop time), especially for what there Cheselka, he did nothing. Vilgefortz the other three, whom have provided me, not only mages, but who cares who it is, who it is for certain not known and never known, will not, with the same success under this theory is coming the prophet Quinoa (not because he's a magician (and Imgur), but because theory is so-so, everything on which it is based, a powerful magician). So the point to discuss there, everyone who played and who this time hooked, decide for himself, who was this magician and if he was really mean, and why do you think that this mighty magician was Sesloc so hard for O'Dima, he could just give him what the Professor wants hope to win, we have not seen those books, or scrolls, where he got his knowledge. Here, joking apart, where he got his knowledge, he had the memoirs of the magician, or read the tabloid press, well, who the hell in their right mind would write about a deal with the devil and his alleged victory over him.
PS the incentive is 5.3 GB download the Witcher, the new patch?

R
Rotik_off AtoBan 12.11.19

choa
Ahah, that's true. However, Bombadil did not show their hidden abilities. But since the ring is not affected... that's something.

R

Xenon-Dim
Mr. Robot in his old age

R

Alexander Asadchy
However, the souls and the hearts of the people corrupting it. You know, this is a very philosophical question: to blame a man that he is or blame the environment. Anyway, my personal opinion inclines me to the second. Remember when you influence a man or someone else. It is very difficult when you do this, just stand your character without changing its essence as that person desires. Sometimes so deepen a sort of friendship with a man that immediately... and with Gunter. He is as a mediator, I would say. Just understands people and sees that they want him to do. Judging by your theory, then the devil is not evil. Maybe you're right, people are always looking for a fault that he did. Just need to help each other and not seek revenge and be angry to bespamyatsva. Exactly what Geralt did with Algirdas. Well, I did at least. In fact, Olgerd - unhappy man and it is clear. He sought happiness for himself and his beloved, but in the end that's fate turned around. I believe we have to right to judge him. Everything is relative. Have we not erred in their life? I agree, not so much, but some, perhaps, and such cases were. And others more small, but more of them is much the same. We need together to strive for the best. And Gunther enjoys the highest feelings of people, which cover cold-blooded mind. Remember, as Sherlock Holmes about love spoke. Well, take note, he's right in fact.
By the way, there is a good reflection of where was Gunther On'Dim Erebus from Evoice.
Here's a video, anyone interested, take a look:

M
MarinaKD29 23.12.21

Gunther is Sidorovich from the world of the witcher