3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21 01:17 am

Microfreezes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I will be very grateful to those who will help. I am 15 years old. I saved up money for the first computer upgrade. Such are the characteristics: msi gtx 970, i5 3470 (3.6 ghz), power supply 650W, Windows and the Witcher 3 are installed on ssd Kingston 120 gb, hdd on my 500, motherboard Asus P8Z77 V-LX, two strips of 4 gigabyte of RAM. They work in a single-channel mode, because. various. They generally work together at 1333 mhz (I don’t know why this is so). The drivers for the video card are naturally new.
So that's it. Downloaded the Witcher 3. Turned off the hair, the shadows on high, the rest is ultra. And the game gives out 50-60 fps. I have not met below 40. BUT! When riding a horse, at medium and high speeds, millisecond friezes are encountered. It's not pleasant to play. They also meet at minimum salaries by the way. What to do? The patch is before the last 1.6 (not 1.6.1)
And there is almost the same problem with watch dogs. And also at low even. Here you go and such friezes, which is horror. What the hell is this? In dogs, it seems to be at maximum speed. In nvidia, it puts experiments at maximum speed, but what's the point if the friezes are even at low? I don’t understand at all ..
Probably one of me has such a problem
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 25.11.21

Dinar Mullin
This is a patch problem, please update the game version. Dogs in general were not wildly optimized. You shouldn't have a good lag assembly.

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

It's clear. By the way, I'm sorry. Not 1.6, but 1.08. After 1.08 comes 1.08.1

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

Gutsz
Did you mean to upgrade to 1.08.1? Or at 1.08.2? Just 1.08.1 I read that it is stupid for mod support

S
SP-minus 25.11.21

if friezes appear during fast movement, then there is probably a problem with a lack of memory either for a video card or just a problem with the RAM

G
Gutsz 25.11.21

Dinar Mullin
Better for the latest update)

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

Well, you obviously haven't read what I wrote. 4 GB video card (3.5 if exactly). I say the same, even on the low ones there are such friezes. Not lags, brakes, but friezes.
What did you have under the operative problem?

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

Gutsz
Okay, I'll try first on 1.08.1, then on 1.08.2

G
Gutsz 25.11.21

Dinar Mullin
Just write it down, it didn’t help. To close the topic

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

Gutsz
Good

M
Maxximka_UA 25.11.21

Most likely with an operative. There should not be such problems on such a config, the witcher gives me on patch 1.08.2 - 75-90 fps (without hair), 60 fps - with hair (confa in the profile).

M
Maxximka_UA 25.11.21

Dinar Mullin
Well, if something 3.5 GB is not accurate, more precisely 3.5 GB + 500 MB

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

Prizrak94
And what exactly is wrong with the operative?

M
Maxximka_UA 25.11.21

Dinar Mullin
Well, most likely the fact that the two bars are different, they work in single-channel mode and because of this there is not enough speed for data processing

c
cayenne777 25.11.21

No idea if it helps or not, but I have a similar problem in the second witcher. The inclusion of vertical sync helped, but not in the game settings (this function did not work normally there), but, in short, downloaded bandicam and locked the game at 30 fps

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

Prizrak94
I've also started to think that because of different levels. I look at articles about one and two-channel and they write there that in the one-channel in demanding games there will be FPS jumps upside-down, and in the two-channel it will stably hold. HM...

u
urban.kalabanovich 25.11.21

Hmm, as far as I understand you have two operative dies, the minimum frequency of one of them is 1333, the second is more, but they will still plow in two-channel mode, just at the frequency of the lowest bar, but about horse movements (well, personally, at 16 operas) at any speed freezes xs why, with a fast run, all the rules

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
I watched their overall speed in the BIOS, it says 1333 MHz

D
Dinar Mullin 25.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
They will not work in two-channel, because. various

D
Dimkinpark 25.11.21

Dinar Mullin
At the overs, they said for a long time how to get rid of such micro-friezes, you need to download RivaTuner, it comes with Msi Afterburner, you use it to lock FPS, I set it to 40 and it became normal, the small friezes are gone.

C
CRASHBULLET 25.11.21

at 1.8 all these micro-fractures go.