3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Airman 25.11.21 01:27 am

Hbr solo shirt (Diablo 2)

I found a guide where they offer to distribute like this:

Glacial Spike: 20
Blizzard: 20
Fire Ball: 20
Fire Mastery: 20

Vague doubts plagued. What option would you recommend?

We advised light magpie with infics, but I don’t have expensive gear yet.
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-fox 25.11.21

iSSx86
Try this (though the skills are scattered for a certain piece of equipment, you will have to download it differently with other equipment):
Fire skills:
Fbolt-14;
warmth - 1;
Fireball - 16;
Ench - 1;
Mastery - 1;

Cold skills:
Ice bolt; froz armor; FNova; Frozen Orb - po 1;
Ice blast; glasial spike; Blizz - po 20;
mastery - 2-3;

Light skills:
static, telek, teleport - po 1;

Na 92-93 lvle proka4ka zakan4ivaetsa. Ostalnie skilli mojno vlivat6 v ice bolt, ysilyaya tem samim Blizz / blast / spike, ili v FB, ysilyaya fire dmg.

Ekvip:
TR set (cold facets); spirit monarch 35; magefisti; 2 soj ili bk; tapki lubie (mojno aldyri); sora tor4; 6 cold sk (1 sk fhr), ostalnoe 20 hp sc. Cta 4+ i spirit na swop.
Merkyxa nm offensive: Eth reaper (ias / ed), kira (ias / ed), Forty ili bomje merkyxa: eth / ne eth reaper (shael) + kira (ias) + tre4ery

Na vixode y 92 levela pod bo i bc: 7280 blizz, 150 cold pierce; 3100 fb, 15% pierce (na cold imynov xvataet), jestkii merkyxa s norm ar (pod en4em). Prili4noe koli4estvo hp / mp. Phbr delaet na yra, 8 ppl farm toje tawit.

i
iSSx86 25.11.21

passed the
99th knock on the door?
PS: Mnogostiyki - speck.

Yes, I know - you can't get to 99 anyway, and even on it it will be weak. But I want to be able to go through the whole game alone. For the classic version, this option would probably be more suitable, because there is no mercenary, but there is a static field that partially compensates for the small damage. On the classics, I have a similar witch already passed 1 act of hell at level 58 (only she has a meteor and a fireball instead of a hydra, which is not very convenient, but it's too late).

i
iSSx86 25.11.21

T-Fox
It's not interesting to download for specific things - they still don't exist (at least for me).

g
gradusGl 25.11.21

I remember when a meteorboy flew, it seemed that there were norms. Tok tormentr loved fire cold imun often to be (

p
passed 25.11.21

do you want to be able to go through the whole game alone
Single tunnels? Then the meteorb is stupid, yes. Fuck, really, xs.

i
iSSx86 25.11.21

passed
No, there won't be any things in the single at all. I have no friends / acquaintances with whom I could play in a team. In a team, of course, it would be more interesting and easier. It would also be interesting to complete the game without items.

O
Obsessed 25.11.21

it would be interesting to complete the game without items.
damn, apparently, I will never understand the thrill of "pretending to escape from prison by digging with teaspoons": C

i
iSSx86 25.11.21

Obsessed
Well, at least wear what he found along the way. And this is a team. I read somewhere that they played like this on the HC the whole game without any things at all (with a team of 8 people).

I have not yet been able to complete the game entirely. My biggest character, a level 80 barbarian, is stuck on the outskirts of Diablo. Too little damage, which is not clear how to increase, and chopping each monster for a minute is too tedious and boring.

O
Obsessed 25.11.21

iSSx86, but no, people did that. only white belts were allowed. I just personally do not rush.
and it is quite possible to pass the game, just yes, you need to figure out how to increase the small damage. :-)