3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fafnir111 25.11.21 01:38 am

Fallout 4 leveling (Fallout 4)

Who's heard of the 4 leveled foul system? Will it be like in Skyrim / modified / or there will be no autoleveling, but will there be zones with different levels?
51 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.11.21

Topol45

Why do I need to explain something if I've played these games a bunch of times, at the first level you don't have any kind of weapon handling, you don't have any perks, or any crits, you will often smear, the damage is very small and you have no GG at all cannot, etc. at level 50, you are already a terminator (yes, on the very last difficulty, the same Caesar Legionnaires during the storming of the dam will fall very hard even from a large-caliber rifle, well, that's the last difficulty) with almost completely pumped up characteristics, perks and abilities and enemies fall much faster, you rarely miss, crits more often than when you start the game at the first levels.

A prime example of the lack of autoleveling is Gothic. Where on any level you meet all opponents, both weak and very strong, and the loot is appropriate.

The point is that the opponents do not remain too weak (The Witcher 3 has already been cited as an example) and that they grow up with the GG.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

saa0891
In the Witcher, both the weak and the strong, it is just that in him you feel the pumping, and you are not in constant paretet with the enemies. For example, I was not interested in exploring caves in the same Oblivion or Skyrim, etc. because wherever you go everywhere the same thing. Especially as in Skyrim, pumping different alchemy and so on. thrusting into the temples, you rake out the draugrs.

T
Topol45 25.11.21

saa0891
But I can't argue any further, since we value different things in games. For people like me there is a "static" mod with which I actually went through Skyrim.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

Topol45

In the Witcher, both the weak and the strong, it is just that you feel the pumping in it, and you are not in constant paretet with the enemies.

In The Witcher 3, they just set foot, this game is too easy, I'm not talking about moronic levels of quests.
And the parity with the enemies is not constant, as you level up the GG, all your characteristics grow along with the monsters, but in the end, in the aggregate of all your abilities, you take out enemies much faster.

Especially as in Skyrim, pumping different alchemy and so on. thrusting into the temples, you rake out the draugrs.

Maybe you are swinging something wrong or using the wrong tactics, if it's too hard, I already wrote above there are levels of difficulty.

A
Anton Mekhov 25.11.21

As the saying goes "there are no comrades for taste and color," so do not quarrel, gentlemen, on Tuesday we will find out whose expectations were justified)))

A
Angelica04 25.11.21

In Vegas, there were ideally both high-level characters (like the claws of death and radscorpions initially) and auto-level for people (raiders, members of factions, etc.). And also there are always weak opponents of small levels.

A
AlekseyHom 25.11.21

If only there was a binding to the region! And then in Fall 3, raiders at the beginning go with rusty revolvers and knives, and at level 20 - already with grenade launchers. This is not an exaggeration, they actually had grenade launchers. It's the same nonsense with super mutants: the initial levels are hunting rifles, the last levels are miniguns ... Autoleveling annoys me the most in Bethesda games.

T
TheCrosser 25.11.21

Starting from level 20 in Vegas on the harcore, you can already bend the claws of death from a regular hunting rifle (with proper pumping, of course), and this is all despite the autoleveling. And in the Witcher, after level 30 of Geralt, there is already no one to fight with, 90% of the map is filled with mobs falling from 1-3 hits, while you do not earn experience and do not get normal things.

T
TheCrosser 25.11.21

AlekseyHom
Well, at least you got good loot from them, and it was not difficult to kill them at this level. And the binding to the region spoils everything, then you will not have random meetings with claws or the same raiders with grenade launchers, etc. just a jerk for weak mobs will come out.

A
AlekseyHom 25.11.21

TheCrosser
What loot at high levels? You will already have all the best. She does not spoil anything. If you want something good, go to a certain region, that's all. In all RPGs, such a system and only Bethesda, it seems, has come up with the level of characters and even the amount of rewards for quests (hello, Skyrim) to make it dependent on the player's level.

R
RGC 25.11.21

Does anyone else remember in 3 folch such mobs as the wild ghoul the ripper and the super mutant overlord? It was just tough, it was with these mobs that the developers crap in full. When I first met a ghoul the ripper and he killed me with 1 or 2 hits, I even thought that my game was glitching. From the fat man, a direct hit of 60 percent blew him all. Well, at least in New Vegas they nerfed them, otherwise in the third they had to be bypassed at a high level of difficulty, because at high levels of the character they practically filled most of the locations.

T
TheCrosser 25.11.21

AlekseyHom
But they do not lose interest in completing the same quests, because the reward adjusts to the level, and each region remains more or less interesting, because there is someone to fight with. In the same witcher, it is not interesting to complete some quests, because for them you are given a reward that you do not need in any way.

N
Negih 25.11.21

A picture in the subject that can be the ONLY way to explain this autoleveling:

Essentially. I have always believed that autoleveling and health regeneration is a degradation of the gaming industry. Remember the good old 2000s, ALL games were GAMES, and not a kinz with rolls and covers. There was no trace of atoleveling and regeneration. Fallout, Cycred, Gothic ... and then it started ... Do you know what the joke is really about? That autoleveling appeared for a simple reason - the developers became LAZY to balance the games. Why change monsters in locations, why think over perks from the GG, why calculate how it will develop, why distribute loot among chests, why calculate the number of quests to improve certain skills in a given location, why, why, why ... Yes N * ** Th it is necessary - AUTOLEVELING WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING. In other words, developed by lazy pigs that ask for 2K for indie generation of loot and mobs.
PS. TorrentEdishn period!

N
NTrojan 25.11.21

Negih
Autoleveling, if it is reasonable, at least like in Skyrim, is a step forward, you get stronger and it becomes easier to play, but due to autoleveling and interest is not lost, opponents also become stronger, with more than measure. Here in Gothic 1.2 was it great? - you start playing you can be killed by a rat or a goblin, and by 70% of the game you become a non-killable termenator. Or take the same Foul 1 - a similar situation, in the end I just ran through the locations mowing everyone in a row

N
Negih 25.11.21

NTrojan
Here in Gothic 1.2 was it great?
Yeah interesting. Since the developers HAVE THOUGHT any options for events, except that if the player develops in the most innovative way, he will not even be able to take a sword for 40 strength. In Gothic, you feel the game, you feel the opponent, you feel like taking a new sword becomes stronger, and in smoke ... the first village - you forge a dagger = level 60 = 2-3 hours of real time, you run and forge the best armor and sword -> the game is completed, you delete it. Take the Gothic - you die from the first wolf 5 times - you delete it, because you go to cry in the corner of the room and set the smoke. In skurim, I got to level 40 without completing the 3rd main quest in the game. Then I decided to pass it. Died of one frozen thorn. I started the game again and immediately went to carry out this quest - I killed him with 2 hits - I loaded where I had level 40 and then did NOT go through the chapter quest. The adversary was punished, which disproved the idea that I was a handshake, since the hands were developed, who are lazy assholes and do not want to test their games. Or you take and play as a magician - 100% protection against magic - all-agitator 80lvl - forging a dagger in the first village ... well, in general, it's clear that even the first 10 minutes could not be tested ... I am silent about the rest of the game

N
NTrojan 25.11.21

Negih
I certainly love Gothic and went through it far and wide, but still being a killing machine for the last hours so 10-15 games is not very interesting, with daggers I did not quite understand what it was all about, but about hand-cracking - you still had to think about pumping and there would not be such a thing))

Z
ZENG 25.11.21

Will you be able to get all the perks or not?

A
AlekseyHom 25.11.21

NTrojan
In the Gothic, at the beginning of the game, when a thread of an orc does not allow you to go anywhere and kills with one hit, and then you return to him after a while and kill - at such moments you really feel that your character has become stronger - in this, as for me, the whole point of pumping is to BECOME stronger. And not just getting the best weapons, armor, cool skills, and this despite the fact that all enemies also get the same.

s
saa0891 25.11.21

ZENG

If only with cheats.

N
Negih 25.11.21

NTrojan
Daggers: buy iron - forge a dagger - gain experience - sell a dagger - buy iron - repeat up to level 60+
About the wrong pumping. I even SPECIALLY wrote that I started the game all over again and killed him, so that such an idea would not arise ... but sometimes people even DIRECT text are not able to understand. I am silent about "reading between the lines" ... So I chew: It's not about correct leveling (I went through several games without pumping AT ALL, since having understood the mechanics of the game, this mechanic already plays on you. In the same Divinity - pumping allowed me to kill boss with 1 magic or 3 hits of the swordsman). And there is no point in pumping in skurim. If I'm swinging for a fighter + an archer, then why the hell should I assume that a character appears in the second cave who kills with 1st magic? You create a magician - imbonagibator - vin. There is NO pumping in the skura. You, with the 1st level, make a poralizing drink and beat it at everyone without smearing arrows - you whip it up and hammer it with your hands - wine - the game is deleted. We take the Gothic ... already and reluctance to explain the ideal of the thoughtfulness of the world, you can only understand it yourself.
AlekseyHom
HERE, this is the thrill of the Goths! It is these feelings that make the game incredibly cool. So for the last 10-15 hours, as NTrojan wrote, you just enjoy the game, cutting out with packs of those you ran away from after hearing the sound of a sword being drawn ... that was a game ...