3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dantevictim 25.11.21 01:38 am

Game Impressions (Zeno Clash 2)

Who has already played, share your impressions)
Personally, I can say that I expected more .. the game is not worse than the 1st part, but this is not enough.
The combat system has improved (especially when enemies hit each other), but not very significantly .. there is a cooperative, but this is also a small plus. AI is weak ..
I am glad that the world has become more open, there are some side quests .. so far I can’t say anything else - as I go through the game, I’ll express my full opinion)))
So far, I can only say that those who liked the first part, I will also like this game .. but if you didn’t play the first one, then this is f * ck .. you will confuse your brain with understanding the plot xD
11 Comments
Sort by:
23hudo 25.11.21

I have a feeling that the first part was somehow more comfortable to play. In this one, everything is somehow tight and with a creak. I mean management. Otherwise, everything is the same - brain-thinning visuals, Mouzon and the plot. The picture has become better. Russian localization is very suitable for what is happening on the screen - when you read this nedoprom, you finally lose touch with reality. I still can't understand - was it purposely translated in such a way to maintain an atmosphere of complete degradation of the population of this world, and in the original, everyone also communicates with quotations of the mentally retarded, or was it just cheating with the translation?

d
dantevictim 25.11.21

23hudo, if you listen to the voice acting, then you can understand that the language there is distorted (the style is, after all) and most likely the translators just made a literal translation (although the points in the setting had to be translated humanly IMHO),
by the way, I agree about the management .. as it is really clumsy everything it feels .. yes, and I have some problems with optimization .. and I generally do not agree that the picture has become better .. the textures are somehow blurry, even the characters are indistinct .. in vain they switched to anrial .. it would be better to squeeze all the juices out of sorsa

R
Ruider 25.11.21

I’ll say about the game this way, I didn’t like it too much. Firstly, the new engine, it feels like the game was ported from PS (I know that it was made on the PC) as blurry graphics are very noticeable, a small viewing angle with it is not convenient to conduct battles, The plot I liked the most in the first part, in the same, one cannot say that it was ruined, but it seemed confusing to me. As for side quests and the open world, Quests do not bring anything good to the game, sometimes I did not pay attention to them, Here is an open world I was pleased with many different locations, each one is attractive in its own way, although in this world there are 2 small minuses for me - 1. thanks to the tasks we will have to go through the same location several times. This sometimes annoys me.
2. Locations are empty almost all the time (when you kill enemies there, they don't seem to respawn) and this makes the game boring.
In principle, the game pleased me with the combat system, since I loved it since the first part, in the second they diversified the combat, added a bunch of melee weapons, several types of firearms. I can say one thing is worth playing the game, since such crazy fighting games are not often released -shooting prehistoric steampunk.

W
Wlados3d 25.11.21

I think the game developers can go to the gallows. The atmosphere is satisfying, but the rest of the game is crooked and clumsy. They are asking for more money for this.

S
Sanya_Baks 25.11.21

Today I went through Zeno Clash 2. I really liked the game, it dragged on from the very beginning to the end. We were very pleased with the open world, side quests and piercing. I was interested in exploring locations, looking for secrets.
I personally did not notice any flaws, I would bet 9/10.

W
Wachter 25.11.21

The game is cool, but it seems like drug addicts made such a feeling. And this includes everything from plot to design. But the fights are cool!

P
Paul Atreides 25.11.21

I played for half an hour and took it down. It's a pity the time for this. The battles are clumsy, the downloads are 2 minutes long, there are a lot of enemies, and life cannot be replenished, and even the transfer .... Such a craft is in the trash heap. The first part passed completely in due time. Not that I was wildly delighted with it, but the world is quite original, the fights are funny, the controls are comfortable, I pulled 7 out of 10. This part is just some kind of misunderstanding ...

D
Dima666999 25.11.21

So it turns out that the translation was made so clumsy on purpose? And then I bought it today through Steam and, to put it mildly, was surprised)) As far as I remember, the first part was completely localized in general (and a normal translation of texts and high-quality voice acting).

d
delta038 25.11.21

I went through the whole first part, I liked the game at one time!))
The second part is good, but the only problem I see is the change of the engine ... because the resource is ideal for this game. And everything is fine, I got wild pleasure from the game))

r
realhero1980 25.11.21

The whole game is one big misunderstanding. The first part was a nugget, an experiment, and if ACE decided to make a sequel, then it should not have deviated from the original in any way - but here?
Pumping, changing the engine (by the way, I found out about this only after reading the local comment, because at first I thought it was just a disfigured version of Source), the stupidest dialogues and plot - how could this happen if the first part was somewhere even one could say - a masterpiece , with the quoted sayings and a real brainwash?
The main problem of this game, I see only one - the desire to please "everyone and everything" with an eye to modern pop trends. Cooperative? Why the hell is he even needed here when the game is a contact fighting game? And so everywhere. EVERYTHING is BAD here and nothing works as it should. One of the few cases when I feel sorry for the money for pre-ordering on Steam (even though the first part was given, it turned out not so expensive and re-ran the classics).

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

The second part is a rather addictive game about family values, obsessions and fistfights.
This is a direct continuation that does not carry anything new. I liked the first part - the second will do just fine.
The same rather interesting fist fights and, to a lesser extent, all sorts of extremely unusual guns and maces. The same frankly insane levels with equally fanciful characters. Moreover, everything is so organically done that it is even interesting to just walk through the levels and stare around.
In the second part, there is a rather interesting explanation for all the madness that is happening on the screen, which somewhat inverts the perception of this strange world. And making it coherent and very impressive. The plot is the strong point of the game, especially when combined with the first part, the ending of which gave more questions than answers (the main one being "what was that? O_O").
I see the main drawback as a technical backwardness, especially in the sense that the game supports a maximum of Full HD, even if the monitor allows you to set more by default. Eh, how would it look great at 5000 pixels ... But no luck. Although at the same time there is still something to see and even something to admire.
The game, albeit short, but it lasts exactly as long as necessary, so as not to get bored.
9/10