3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSR ALIVE 25.11.21 01:38 am

Game Discussion (Betrayer)

How do you like the game?
She interested me.
I was interested in its uniqueness
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andreij Basatskij 25.11.21

Has she already appeared somewhere or what?

D
Don thomas falcone 25.11.21

And where is the game then?

A

Don Thomas Falcone
Yes, yes !!! ??? Where is she then ???

U
USSR ALIVE 25.11.21

Release date August 14 ........ in theory, repacks should appear soon

H
Headluck 25.11.21

Already on the incentive for sale, early access. Now I will try!

H
Headluck 25.11.21

I played for 15 minutes ... yes, of course, the video "shine", I thought that I would go blind)))
The actions of the game going on a campaign in the 17th century. After a shipwreck, the player gets to the island. Where it is not clear what is going on. The plot seems to be presented in the form of notes. They kill (at least at the beginning of the game) very quickly. It is difficult to draw conclusions after 15 minutes of the game, you have to try further ... Oh, yes, there is an opportunity to buy weapons for money (like a "cool" find).

A

Headluck
Good day !!! But why is there nowhere on torrents then ???

D
Don thomas falcone 25.11.21

Andreij Basatskij
Hmm. Apparently they do not want to pirate her. All that remains is to wait ...

A

I just found it myself and wanted to share a link!
But still a tremendous thank you !!!

S
Stalker-Dok 25.11.21

All privet played not much, I draw a conclusion from myself.

The plot begins with the fact that it is the 17th century after the shipwreck, you find yourself like a roofing felts in America or in Russia. Why do you say Russia monuments are where you leave a note on the arrow. The monuments resemble ancient Slavic gods. If for sure I played in English with English I have a hard time but not that speech. Judging by the enemies, these are Spanish soldiers, although the devil only knows them, they very much resemble the Spanish soldiers who tried to find the Eldarado. Again, not otom. In short, as I understand it, they were seized by the ancient dark magic. In short, the faces I really did not discern, it looks more like fog with armor and with red eyes. But they know how to shoot from a bow and even from a musket. This is what I saw. It is very convenient that this map just in general the game consists of locations through which we move. It's not that when you passed and want to go back for God's sake, no one will forbid. As for the rest of the people, where did they go if the soldiers were possessed by dark magic. In general, the rest of the citizens, that is, the settlers turned into stone, which is why I did not understand it as in English. As for the purchase, the soldiers are left with wallets with coins. We just go to the chest and buy. What weapons we can buy is a tomogav, a musket, a pistol, and cartridges. You will tell me all this with weapons. I do not know, maybe everything I go through only at the beginning. But I am interested in one question if people have turned into a stone, not who have become enemies. That is where the goods from the chest come from. Yes, I forgot to remind you that a man in a raincoat with a bow helps you, he leaves you notes as I can tell, he helps you on your hikes and helps you understand what the hell is going on there. So why give money to who needs it there is not clear. As for pumping, there is no and never will be. How we restore health. It will be funny just to drink water from barrels and we are heroes with full HP. No strength will not increase. And so is my rating.

7/10.

Good plot, atmosphere, gameplay, game design, i.e. graphics. Yes, I forgot to remind you remember the game The saboteur where black is white and not a lot of red flowers. The graphics are the same only the white is much more black than in the saboteur. And so if you played saboteur, then the graphics, according to my words, you understood well the game.

PS I respect everyone and wish you happiness and good luck in this world.

N
Nomad Ikzesten 25.11.21

Played a bit of the alpha version of the game and it's just awesome!
True, there are flaws in the AI, but in general it is possible to play.
The unusual black and white contrast pleases the eye, adds atmosphere, and the plot is not bad either.
We are waiting for the full version)

z
zanik64 25.11.21

I played it for 2 hours and then immediately deleted the game I didn’t like it. My advice is to play better in dark souls.
I’ll explain why the game didn’t like it, because it’s trying to look like dark souls.

T
Tom [Cat] 25.11.21

zanik64
I played in dark souls for five minutes and deleted this havno, patamuchta your f * ck

C
Canabinol 25.11.21

zanik64
"the plot sucks bad"
it looks like you, as a person above Stalker-Dok, do not know English, but at least he made objective conclusions and is able to admit his mistakes, for which he is respectable.

A
ARTEM500 25.11.21

And the Russian localization is worth waiting for, who knows?

B
Bearhunt 25.11.21

A game from the series "we wanted the best, but it turned out as usual." Immediately I put on my horse a stupidly made inventory, notes can appear in any part of the page - at the top, bottom, in the middle, that is, if you decided to remember what you wrote at the beginning of the game, you will not find it stupid. The game reloads for quite a long time, if you are killed, it may freeze, but thank God it remains possible to exit after a pause. It is not clear why it is necessary to exit without saving, why not exit without saving. In general, having looked at the clumsy graphics at the beginning of the game, you hope for an interesting plot, at least. The graphics are weak, not in the sense that black and white, but due to the fact that it looks more like Rorschach tests - incomprehensible black and white silhouettes, guess what is there)), that it constantly seems that you are crawling on your belly, you constantly check, are you going in a seat? Given the weakness of the graphics, you constantly think that you are already lost in blots, you involuntarily thank the creators for the opportunity to "jump" through the map. In general, you have to be a big fan of the game in order to rate it above 4.

a
aist16 25.11.21

Many people complain that in the game it is not clear what, where, where ... Simply, having started the game, you need to understand its control. Here a certain Andrey littered the entire network with his so-called passes. I overlooked his 4 parts of the passage through this game, for all the time wandering around the territory, he did not break a single box he met ...
But they store useful things - ammunition, etc., that is, he does not know that the boxes can be broken by pressing the "E" key .... Also in terms of orientation in the game. There is a key "X" - "Listen", but it's not about the sound heard when you press it .... At the top there is a compass strip, when you press "X", white rectangles appear on both edges of this strip. You need to turn so that these rectangles become the same brightness, and go in this direction, you will definitely stumble upon what is required to complete the game. That is, the game "leads right by the handle" - sets both the direction and the sequence of the search. At first, I went through the entire location on "X", without striking the bell, until the message appeared: "Nothing is heard in the Light anymore." Then he struck the bell, and walked along the "X", until the message: "In the Darkness, nothing else is heard." Then you can go to the next location on the World Map.
The color scheme in the game can be restored: Esc - Color settings - Color saturation - move the slider to the right to the limit.

K
Kay Ovald 25.11.21

A game with a very interesting style that needs to be remade for yourself, because the default settings are pretty bad in terms of style. However, I quickly adjusted everything for myself and now the daytime world plays with rich colors, and the shadow world is gloomy and colorless. This is how the game becomes unusually beautiful, even in spite of all its simplicity. Moreover, this is achieved not even with a good proven engine, but with just one effect - the wind that shakes trees and foliage! It would seem one trick, but how incredibly beautiful it looks! I don’t even remember where else the wind and its effect on the environment were made so wonderfully.
Another major plus is that the game is short. For this is not a AAA level game, it is low-budget, there are five different enemies from the force, the locations are practically the same, the passage is linear and of the same type. But due to the fact that the game is small, it does not have time to get bored (well, almost).
Another strong point is the plot. The story is mysterious and interesting. Additional quests are also quite interesting, they are also investigations. You need to look for clues on the map, talk to spirits in the shadow world, etc. Simple but interesting.
Wandering around the shadow world, I remember such a unique game in terms of stylistics as Limbo. Moreover, this is rather a plus, even if, as I said, the locations are almost the same.
Silent Hill is also remembered.
In general, a good average peasant, the main thing is not to expect any epic heights from him. :)
And just walking in the woods is very beautiful if you configure and enable SweetFX correctly. :))
8/10