3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex97914 25.11.21 01:38 am

Will there be a single player campaign? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Does anyone know if there will be a single player campaign?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 25.11.21

will not

M
MudrichenkO 25.11.21

Alex97914
The developers promised but no one knows whether or not

K
Kirill Reshetov 25.11.21

It will only be in the form of survival, training and battles.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 25.11.21

MudrichenkO
They never promised a single player campaign. There will be only individual missions that can be completed alone or in co-op.

A
Alex97914 25.11.21

Thanks to all!

C
C0rsa1r 25.11.21

It would be just gorgeous if we added a game with bots like in battleftont 1 and 2.

H
Hipster1337 25.11.21

Read the news and there will be no such stupid questions

L
Lucky5497 25.11.21

Niga555
Forum and created to ask such questions
IMHO

V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.11.21

I will say 100% that it will NOT BE.

v
vitalik76 25.11.21

Everything that will be in the game is voiced in detail by the Krivoruks themselves. The DLS will release:
16 new maps of locations
4 game modes
20 units of equipment
4 heroes

As you can see, the list is exhaustive and does not include any single companies. And the crooked hands won't do more than what is promised in the DLS - the game is not of that scope. The film will be released, the hype will pass and everyone will forget. But the promises for the dls, I suppose, they will be forced to fulfill, tk. the money is then rallied.

Even in battle 4, which the crooked people tried to bury with the release of the hardline, but it did not work out, all the same, after all the promised dls over them, only a couple of new cards were issued, and one old one in the night version. And this is a much more famous and promoted game than here. So there is no point in waiting more than promised. The main thing is to have someone else to play with until the last DLS arrives in time.