3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Daemon] 26.11.21 09:54 pm

DLC Tyranny of King Washington (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows this DLC will be freeplay in this wolf costume?
145 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kote Potaskun 26.11.21

SamLeoFisher
on the Pindo forums write that the incentive seems to be like the executable's current is not enough for the DLS ..... but when they flood it .... this is a mystery

A
Alexander Romanov 26.11.21

Kote Potaskun
ok, ATP for the info ... is there a chance that it will be flooded today?

b
bob21061963 26.11.21

Downloaded from Gama Gama.

L
Leksandra 26.11.21

And what about the memories? I activated the bottle, i.e. flashback of Connor killing Lee in that tavern. The icon never disappeared.

B
Blade wolf 26.11.21

dens-94
Installed in the same way as Benedict Arnold

Laysik_One
dens-94
The game may then simply not start ..
The game will work as before, but when you try to start The Tyranny of Washington, it will say no connection to the Ubisoft service :(

A
Alexander Romanov 26.11.21

How long can you wait for the Steam version? We've got it already, * uki ...

a
afganec999 26.11.21

Mr. Scratch is the same
for me :-(

N
Nervios 26.11.21

Played a little one again, Conor is weird))

A little later I will write opinions about the DLS when people install the add-ons ...

PS I

downloaded from the din, I was waiting for the DLS ...... Yubisoft radishes

L
Leksandra 26.11.21

My God, how many bugs have I already found T_T

N
Nervios 26.11.21

I would have filled in, but read the dreary to fill in here, I apologize

By the way, from 3 times the DLS started, I had to run the installer three times so that the DLS appeared in the game. Maybe from Windows maybe I don’t know anything else.

Leksandra the

original is this big bug of the game) well, the rules cannot be developed at once to do everything they have such aura)))

L
Leksandra 26.11.21

Everything, passed) People, are there approximate release dates for the next parts?

C
Camper88 26.11.21

Leksandra
episode 2 will air on March 19, and episode 3 on April 23-24.

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Hello everyone.
I decided to describe a little the released DLC. The actions of the dls are described here, if you have not passed it, read at your own peril and risk.
To begin with, the DLC is poorly done in my opinion. Its action begins with a small cutscene, where, judging by the actions, I made the following conclusion: Connor was warming himself by the fire, when suddenly Washington came with a particle of eden. Judging by the expression on Washington's face, he did not know what kind of thing it was, so he decided to share it with Connor, but before he could open his mouth, Washington accidentally activated it and away we go ..

The DLC begins with the fact that Connor's mother (hereinafter Gadzidzio) wakes us up. Next, Connor and Gadzidzio rescue the hunter, and then the settlement. At the Settlement, we meet with Washington. Without really understanding anything, we move to the settlement of the Indians, Gadzidzio gives us the hidden blade of Father Connor, and then complete delirium began. The village was attacked by colonists. And so the nonsense goes in 3 stages:
1st: Why in the settlement of the Indians the colonists grabbed not the Indians, but their fellow citizens, from where these citizens generally appeared there.
2nd: We are told to repel the attacks of the colonists. And then my hp sensor and equipment disappeared, as well as no time and number of kills, which at least somehow clarified the situation about how long we still have to deal with lawlessness.
3rd: It turned out that we have a protection zone from which we cannot leave. But who knew. When Gadzidzio got into a mess, I decided to help her, having run 10 meters from the place where the battle began, an out of sync immediately appeared and the mission was failed ..
After this miracle, Washington appears with a scepter and kills Gazidzio, we unsuccessfully try to attack him, but the power of the scepter prevents us from doing this. As a result, we get 2 bullets in the chest and a bayonet strike in the heart. That's it, I thought, and was about to turn off the game, when suddenly Connor wakes up in a cave. At that moment, a wild laugh came through me. What a miracle he survived after such injuries .. The mother of the clan said that if we want to kill Washington, we need super strength. And here's the catch: to get this power, you have to drink tea from the willow branches. But every drink of tea kills part of the mind. And since the developers promised us about four abilities, in the end we will get a walking meat with super strength without brains. Well, okay, after hearing the parting words from the mother of the clan, we leave the shelter, and it's winter outside. And then I got upset, asking why I looked at the rocks. I saw wild pixies there, the size of a pea. Here it is, the graphics at maximum settings .. Spitting on it, he ran to the willow. After drinking tea, I was again overcome by a fit of laughter. Connor entered the loading screen with no outerwear on. His face was so surprised. He finally saw that we have to endure completing each mission. Then we run through the snow with wolves for wapiti. If anyone found this heartbeat wapiti, write in the comments, I'll put a plus. I spat on this "knock" and ran blindly until I found it. After all this, we get the ability to become invisible and summon wolves. Returning to the shelter, we see that everyone is killed (oh God, such an unexpected plot twist, no one expected). And so, then we must kill Arnold, it is he who is guilty of the death of the inhabitants of the asylum. Following Putnam, we find out where Arnold is hiding and kill him. He tells us everything the same as the "intoxicated" said in AC2. He said he was seeing Connor for the first time and had never been to West Point (where we tried to kill him at dlc Benedict Arnold). He also said that we must save Franklin in Boston. Then Putnam stuns us and takes us to Boston as a trophy to Washington. From his chatter, one can understand that at the moment Franklin rules Boston, and Putnam wants to take the reins.

And so it turns out, the next part will take place in Boston. We will meet Franklin in an alternate reality and kill Putnam at the end of the episode. This is the first thing that came to mind.

It's time to summarize:

Pros: New missions.

Cons: Delusional plot, bad plot (nothing hooked on the plot), super power, nano-wolves, no connection with the original (in fact, we are playing a separate game).

Verdict: The DLC will appeal to avid assassins, you can kill and run for some reason if you have passed the original.
I bet 2 Connor out of 10 possible. DLC disenchanted ...

W
Wenss 26.11.21

Tell
me : 1 - what is the "Therania of Washington" add-on? Is this an additional mission / missions or a new plot of the game?
2 - do I need to go through the main storyline now or do I need to start with "Terania"?
3 - when Tyranny starts, will the saves of the main storyline crash? And then "Tyranny" suspiciously asks to start a "New Game".

A
Amon.Ra.XII 26.11.21

Leksandra
Yes, I went through the whole episode with 100% (only missions, chests, etc. did not touch)

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Wenss
1. New storyline.
2. Don't need it.
3. Will not fly off. Tyranny is a separate game. A game within a game, so to speak.

W
Wenss 26.11.21

Laysik_One
Sorri, did not understand a little on the second question. That is, you don't need to go through the main storyline now, but you need to immediately climb over to "Terania", right? Or no? )))

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Wenss
and I do not understand you now)) In general, tyranny is launched from the main menu. It is not necessary to enter the single company of the original. In the main menu, select Tyranny - 1 episode - and create a save. This save has nothing to do with another (original plot), If you have Tyranny and you did not go through the main campaign, you will still launch it, since they are not interconnected.

W
Wenss 26.11.21

Laysik_One
)))))) Now I understand - "Therania and the main storyline are not interconnected. Got it! Thanks))))

L
Leksandra 26.11.21

Ramzess05
And I, as always, start with chests and side missions, only then I go through the main ones)) For a long time, I circles around the fort, where Benedict is at the end, fiercely, trying to get to the treasure) I still could not figure out how to get there))