3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Daemon] 26.11.21 09:54 pm

DLC Tyranny of King Washington (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows this DLC will be freeplay in this wolf costume?
145 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 26.11.21

17% passed, and the new ability is cool when he drank tea)

F
FallenGhost 26.11.21

Something reminds me of the story with Mafia 2 ... the game seems to be good, but it feels like it's not finished yet. Then the developers release not interesting DLC ​​... and here :(

a
afganec999 26.11.21

Laysik_One
and it seems like you need to play online, right?

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

bagashka05
yes. My internet went down and the game crashed right away.

a
afganec999 26.11.21

Laysik_One
that the skirts become cool for themselves, but it would be even better if it is offline, how can you make a crack, how will you present the next dlc?

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

bagashka05
how will you present the next dlc?
I did not understand the essence of the question a little, how it looks in two ways.

T
Trind 26.11.21

Laysik_One
Really such nonsense? Are they kidding? What the fuck? I will not even play this shlaiben! I'll take all the assassins off the computer in FIG!)))))

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Trind
this "delirium" will have 2 more parts. I feel I will pretty much tug on my nerves and have some fun ...

a
afganec999 26.11.21

Laysik_One works
for me without an Internet and I also liked the plot

k
kane0032 26.11.21

This DLC struck me with the number of bugs. To release something raw ... Moreover, complete nonsense is going on. I took it to hell after losing my weapon - it's not interesting to run with the blades of the aces.

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Leksandra
The meaning of this "new" weapon, if you do not transfer it to the main game ..
I think that the developers will make their own world in tyranny, too, only without an estate. Tobezh will be the frontier, Boston and NY. There will be your own appearance, costume, weapon, and yy super power ..

A
Amon.Ra.XII 26.11.21

Leksandra
Che for weapons?

L
Leksandra 26.11.21

Laysik_One is a
new weapon for Radunhageidu, not for play. For example, a club and a double-barreled pistol, as well as an increase in the stock of cartridges, etc.) Well, apparently two more fragments of memories await us and we will finally understand what is happening) Because throughout the whole dlts the thought never left me: “What here * what is happening ?! ")) And I'm also very sad that Haytem is already dead in this DL, I would love to look at him in such a reality and I would be over9000 happy if Radunhgeidu and Haytem would rake everything that happens together)

Yes , the superpower pomnitso knocked me out of the rut) I never thought that "magic" would appear in the AK))

Ramzess05
Well, initially we only had a tomahawk. Then Gio gives Heitem's blades, and then in the chests I found a club, a double-barreled pistol and improvements)

M
MoXxXitO 26.11.21

Personally, I liked this DLS, Yubiki came up with a bunch of cool buns

R
Rapidd 26.11.21

Hmm ... This is utter nonsense !!!! If you play regardless of previous playthroughs! and his mother is alive, in general nonsense!

K
Kind777 26.11.21

As for me, so utter nonsense! They
also stretched it into 3 * small * parts: (
They could have come up with a much cooler thread ...

H
Helman3 26.11.21

DLS fifty-fifty. Everything is different, I thought that DLS was some kind of square in the game itself, but it turned out to be a separate branch in the game. Initially not familiar, and then so-so.

a
artemka 96 26.11.21

Passed the DLC decided to write my opinion
firstly, the beginning immediately amazes with its delusionalism, neither you have the slightest explanation, they immediately throw it into the scorching heat
and apparently Connor himself does not understand what was happening
when he saw Connor's mother, I had only one in my head the thought "what smokes are developed and where to get it?" nothing new
about the gameplay
, but the ability to become invisible pleased me a little, calling the wolves also
about the plot,
apparently the developers wanted to create something like an unexpected turn, but unfortunately they did not succeed
from the very beginning, I knew that everyone would be killed and I had to run again and revenge
ending promising (at least I hope so)
in principle, the DLC in itself is not bad, but here I think rather for an amateur
, I hope that the next parts will still be better
conclusion,
I would put the game 4 out of 10

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

artemka 96 Logical
. But there is one but. For the AC series, nano-Connor and nano-wolves do not fit in any way, or developed before the release of cruzis decided to arrange their own nano-action in their game))

a
artemka 96 26.11.21

By the way, I thought so too, it
looks like they have run out of ideas,
I'm already starting to worry about the Assassin's Creed series