3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[Daemon] 26.11.21 09:54 pm

DLC Tyranny of King Washington (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who knows this DLC will be freeplay in this wolf costume?
145 Comments
Sort by:
G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

artemka 96
You had to worry about her even after the release of the last part. You can already start to beat in hysterics

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

GarretSSS
Fully support. The revelations turned out to be the worst spot in the series .. But everything can change, because nanooo-wolves have appeared !!! and other nonsense.

r
redfox2013 26.11.21

artemka 96
late to worry, wreaths in the studio, and mourning ribbons

Z
ZaKTomSK 26.11.21

According to Mark-Alexis Kota (game designer AC3):
"Tyranny of King Washington" events will influence the plot of the series: "By the end of the last episode, you will understand how they relate to Connor and the real George Washington. The plot is in line with the canon. From the beginning Connor will sense that something is wrong around him. He asks: "Why is my mother alive?" You understand that everything that happens has some connection with Connor, but you do not know how or why it is important. the finale will be clear - the story will have a wonderful, clear end. "

Guys, maybe there is an alternative story, like Connor did not become any assassin? Then that explains his raccoon costume

G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

Laysik_One
But everything can change, because nanooo-wolves have appeared !!! and other nonsense
Oh yes! And the desires of some madmen who, even after the release of the Brotherhood, prayed that the action of the game would be completely transferred to our time, will be confirmed. Like parkour in a modern city, a new part of the Bald Man Barcode. And if we add to this the nano-components ala Crisis, then it will simply be a "canfetka".

ZaKTomSK
But the finale all becomes clear - the story is wonderful, crisp end "
Probably razaraby feel all a bunch of de * ma, that they poured to the output of the DLS, and are now trying to intrigue players, so they bought the next two DLS.

Personally, I went through the first delusional memory of this expansion and, incredibly upset, went to play Far Edge. Maybe someday I'll be ripe to go through all THIS to the end

Z
ZaKTomSK 26.11.21

I have just started playing GarretSSS . In general, I regretted taking this season pass. I did not like the fact that DLS is separately in the menu. Kind of weird. Yes, and the beginning of some kind of floundering bay, nothing is clear, some set of tasks is meaningless. By the way, will a raccoon costume be available in a single player normal game? And is there a free play in DLS?

G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

ZaKTomSK
I did not like the fact that DLS is separately in the menu.
For me, on the contrary, it is good, because save flew off. And they put it out in a separate menu item because the addition is voluminous, in three sequences. Yubisoft has already done this in the last part of the AS: the addition "Lost Archive", which tells about the fate of object number 16, was a separate item.
Will a raccoon costume be available in a single player normal game? And is there a free play in DLS?
Freeplay is unlikely to be, because this is an add-on, and not a separate game. And what about the XZ suit

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

ZaKTomSK
Freeplay is. You can run along the frontier and perform extra. tasks. Like, bring the man some food, save him from the wolves, and so on. The costume is not transferred to the original.

A
ANDrewNumber13 26.11.21

Episode 2 hasn't been released yet? That is, so far, only the 1st ?!

Z
ZaKTomSK 26.11.21

ANDrewNumber13
yes. Only the first one. Life sometimes kicks in the balls. ... ...

T
TIGERblacK 26.11.21

I played and ... I will say so ... average peasant. Some kind of repetition of events. When the village was almost burned by the assassin and Connor's mother was killed, that in the alt reality they also killed everyone and burned the village.

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

ANDrewNumber13 Episode
2 will air on March 19.

666mhz 26.11.21

How in general is it possible for this, pardon the expression, shit, stupid siphoning of money, give positive ratings and, in general, think in a good way? I never expected Dlc to come out so lousy! The plot is just idiotic! How do they explain all this? That Desmond smoked something, or that he ate acids? And saw THIS in the Animus? I even began to think that they will nevertheless bring time travel and that will explain everything ...

Second - new chips. NANO WOLVES BECOMING INVISIBLE ??????? WHATOOOOOO ????? I have always loved the episode for some kind of believability, close interweaving with history, realism, so to speak! And here we are slipped some kind of viper ala Crysis. Suppose that in the next dlc they will add a nano eagle, which, like a drone from a ghost recon future soldier, will reconnoiter the surroundings. In general, it's bullshit, but it's a shame

X
Xpessar 26.11.21

From the fifth time I passed the mission with the wipe. Six missions, I thought little would be more, the only plus of this dls is that there is a lot of snow more than in AC3 in depth and the blizzard is much stronger. 100% sync for this episode

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Xpessar
What kind of Wipe?
PS in nano-suit mode, Connor doesn't care how deep the snow is.

X
Xpessar 26.11.21

Laysik_One
If the snow is very deep, then the speed is still lower than usual. Did you find fragments of memories?

R
Rellim1 26.11.21

Completed the first part of "Tyranny of King Washington". In general, the impressions are positive, but there are some pretty serious complaints.

Below, of course, are the SPOILERS for the first part of this expansion, so please don't say then that I didn't warn you.

When Connor, who is called in this supplement exclusively by his real name (or, at least, for the most part, by him) is able to withstand a lot of blows from a cold sharp weapon, several shots from a firearm, while remaining alive and defeating the masses of enemies surrounding him, and then in the final video he loses consciousness from one blow to the top of the head with a blunt object and cannot get out of captivity, I want to almost shout out to the monitor itself: "I DO NOT BELIEVE !!!"

Basically, by and large, this is the only serious complaint. Serious is the only one. And two more frivolous ones.

Connor receives a lot of wounds from the King of Washington, wounds that, for good reason, clearly should have killed Connor, but at the same time, as if nothing had happened, he remains alive, because, you see, he was saved with the help of some kind of herbs , or what else. As it is, I tell you, it is too tight!

And another one. Rod's mother says that the people of Washington found them in the cave because of Connor's footprints leading to the cave, and before that, she warned him when Connor left the cave so that he would not leave a trace when he returned. But he DID NOT RETURN to that cave before he found his fellow tribesmen killed near it! I, at least, did not return when I played. However, maybe I understood something wrong. Maybe something was wrongly translated (I played with English voice acting and Russian subtitles) and I meant leaving the cave without leaving traces leading to it. Well, then why did the experienced Connor leave these traces, if he was clearly experienced in such matters and understood how important it is ?!

And these claims, mind you, appeared not because of a scrupulous analysis of the plot seen in the game, but instantly, having come to mind themselves, directly during the passage! And I do not consider them nit-picking at all!

In terms of the gameplay, I was disappointed with the mission with wolves, which seems simply frankly prolonged and not very successful. But the ability later obtained to use wolves and, in fact, to disappear (due to a decrease in health, which is then restored), in general, pleased! It really brings something new and fresh to the game!

It is a pity, of course, that they did not reveal the reasons for the events taking place in the game (Animus glitch? ..), but thanks to this there is a reason to play in the subsequent parts! Or at least read their story if they themselves turn out to be completely boring. :-)

L
Laysik_One 26.11.21

Xpessar
No. The plot was enough for me, when I have the courage, I will go through everything, but I just went over the plot.

K
Kpik 26.11.21

The following text is not for everyone, but for most.

You just have to throw mud ... The ever-dissatisfied herd ... You were given a little more plot! Do not just go stupidly and kill everyone on the right and on the left, after the end of the main plot, but the goal!
Who said that everything is predictable ?! Take it and write better! Try to write the same thread 5 times in completely different ways! You watch the same films and go to the same places in real life, and you are also buzzing with developers ...
This is only the first part of DLS, don't be stupid! That's when everything is already completely passed, then write ... In the meantime, your opinion is negligible.
Some grafodrochery and old people who remember old games ... "Here in MY years! The Assassin was more interesting !! 11" ... Pf ... Who is stopping you from downloading AC 1 and playing it until you blue in the face ?!

My opinion on DLS: Everything is great! Thanks to the developers for not forgetting.

PS I am not rowed by your opinion. If you don't appreciate those nuggets of good games (cut, but good), then go chase the bald one to your favorite Crisis or Sims.

G
GarretSSS 26.11.21

Kpik