3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chester Bennington 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Fallout 1, 2 vs Fallout 3, NV (Fallout: New Vegas)

New vs Old
For me, the new ones have sucked in all respects.
94 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 26.11.21

in the end, we got some kind of funny western.

The first two were the same funny chernukha, cho.

p
pcixopatt 26.11.21

Shkolota heard that like fallout 2 is cool, now he will bet 10 out of 10

M
Maelwenna 26.11.21

Why compare 20th century games to 21st century games? The first parts were interesting, and the new ones were more atmospheric. Feels like reading a book, and after watching a well-staged film based on a novel.
I liked the third part the most: the destroyed Washington of the 30s is beyond competition. It would be nice to see a remake of the first parts.

D
Dragon_TS 26.11.21

pcixopatt
In the second fall, the atmosphere was NOT THAT. More humor, less gloom and haste. But as a continuation of what you need.
Maelwenna
What has become more atmospheric there? Orcs with cannons appeared? Aggressive ghouls? Or what was shown to me how MOM HERO HERE JUMPED at the very beginning? Or because of the subways and the stupid extermination of those who went?

M
Maelwenna 26.11.21

Do you see the difference between the atmosphere and the fun of the game?
It is one thing to observe the cities from above, as if you are playing a board game, and quite another to walk through the "voluminous" Washington. I just meant it.
You have listed some strange reasons. "Orcs with guns" were in the first parts, or spiders in the dungeons, which will be worse than "aggressive ghouls". Did you like a lot of text in the first parts? So this is due to the weak development of the technical component of the games of the 20th century. Yes, the series has lost a lot .. thanks to progress, you will not say anything.

p
pcixopatt 26.11.21

Graphics are key to games, period.

D
Dragon_TS 26.11.21

Maelwenna The
arguments spoke of a partially spoiled atmosphere. Orcs in 3rd, because the armor is too painful in the medieval manner. The truth about the spiders, I did not catch up, in the 2D parts they were definitely not there. However, there is hardly an enemy worse than a huge spider and a boss worse than a helicopter. This is so hackneyed)
pcixopatt
You don't have to play at all, especially since "consoles slow down progress". Indeed, in theory, the graphics should already be "better than in life", but in reality: "everywhere plastic and shiny oiled bodies."
And the gameplay will be the most important, otherwise it will be elementary boring to play.

I
Infiltrator 26.11.21

I played all parts, but not for long. I think one day I will go through the whole series, but by how much I managed to play, it is the same for everyone.

S
Svetloyar 26.11.21

Solidarity with the starter topic.
The first one took place several times, so to speak, the preparation of the game. Well, the masterpiece, the second part, passed twenty times. I was especially pleased that the game changes somewhat for a stupid character, this is rarely seen. The so-called third part was played 2 times, the game turned out to be not so bad as I expected, but only the name remained from Fallout. NV did not master it, he threw it at the start. No matter how they praised her, I noticed only yellow filters from the new one; as it came to shootings, I wanted so much to cry, it’s so pathetic that it’s horror. Tactics has passed more than once, the concept is very interesting, but Interplay's hands are in the wrong place.

D
Dragon_TS 26.11.21

Ulfric_Stormbringer Where
in the first two games were the traditional cowboys in the appropriate clothing and equipment? There was no suitable armor for the GG, one Magnum from revolvers, no kauboys in rare videos, one Redding from the cities, suitable in style and the perk fast shooting. And all this is not enough to write about cowboys in the first parts.
Svetloyar
The tactics were excellent in terms of gameplay. The fact that he was linear and under-folded didn't make the game bad. But the buildings now have second floors, full-fledged transport. One-button dialogs and some unnecessary skills are flawed.

A
Anderby 26.11.21

Cowboys and techno westerns from New Vegas are, at first glance, of course nonsense and heresy.
But if you know the history of the world (at least go through the first two Fallouts), then the concept of New Vegas is a logical continuation of the series. And besides - the classic Mad Fall in a modern version! No creepy mixture of realism and the universe of the game like it was in F3.

E
ExSat 26.11.21

All versions of Fallout are normal - Fall 1-2-Tactics-3-N. Vegas -> Each version has its own features, graphics, game tactics - they try to compare different versions of the game (created in different
years, with different technical capabilities) simply senseless
New Vegas-can hardly be called a logical continuation of 1-2 falls (it contains characters from Fall 2 from the first never seen one --- but they are just a historical reminder)
"And besides, it's a classic crazy Fall" - a crazy fall there was a tactic with robots, a
tank and a bunch of mutants - the second was packed with lizards, aliens with claws, although everything
depended on the direction in the game (territory) -

M
Max Fry 26.11.21

New Vegas is it. The FO3 was fun, but it was boring in places. NV was not like that. I went over it four times. I liked the game more on the second playthrough than on the others, incl. first.

V
Volt123 26.11.21

All good, interesting RPGs with their own + and -, but at the same time it is very difficult to break away from each game in the series and each game provides a bunch of opportunities for the game and has an excellent plot and atmosphere. It is VERY difficult to choose the best one, at least for me.

G
Ghesor 26.11.21

Fallout-9/10.
Fallout 2-9 / 10.
Fallout 3D-7/10.
Fallout: NV-9/10.

M
Mage Hermit 26.11.21

Vegas rules.
Anyone who disagrees, jump off the bridge.

J
Jackson [x] 26.11.21

Second and Third

N
Novakid 26.11.21

Fallout -8/10.
Fallout 2-9 / 10
Fallout 3-6 / 10
Fallout NV-7,9 / 10
Fallout 1-Played a little, only reached Junktown
Fallout 2 is the best part of the series at the moment.
Fallout 3 is completely unrelated to the previous parts of the game. Not so bad, but if you play Fallout 2 you can see why the oldfags did not like this part of
Fallout new Vegas so much. -Good game, but still falls short of old falls. Many bugs especially at the time of the release of the game, the design of most locations, weapons and armor was taken from the third part (also with mechanics, again for the most part). But the dialogues, the characters themselves, the plot will already be better than the third part

D
Dаli 26.11.21

In order. I do not want to evaluate in numbers.

Fallout 1, dark, grim diesel-atom punk! No hint of a bright future, complete doom and devastation, music to match the game itself. Limiting the time of the gameplay, add even more hardcore, necropolis, pit and LORD All this is the canon folach, but for me personally, in second place, because of the short duration.

Fallout 2, lighter, even somewhat mocking, diesel-atom punk! A hint of a bright future is already slightly visible, people climbed out of their shelters, there is slavery, there are sects, there are mutants, but the rudiments of civilization began to emerge in the face of the NKR and other smaller and less adequate communities, the spirit of the first folach is felt only on the base "sierra", shelter 13-15 and the military base, and in general it is quite fun, varied and as it should be, my favorite part, I put in the first place!

Fallout Tactics, I don't even know, but not at all gloomy, not diesel, not at all an atom and not a punk at all :) Linear tactical shooter with hamers, analogs of modern weapons, mutants and a pretentious brotherhood of steel. Not mastered to the end, not that! I prefer not to remember it, although I must honestly admit that visually it was up to par. the worst folach I've played, not even quite folach.

Fallout 3 :) It's a very ambiguous game, I liked it on the whole, but the search for dad, the power armor of the enclave and the half-empty skyrim-like Open World in the green filter are subjectively minus for me. Oh yes, and the name "Guli" also deduced me, what kind of heresy? DEAD MAN! And not otherwise, and in general, the "fargus" translation of the first parts is the most canonical. In general, the third part, in fourth place, is certainly good, but somehow it’s not right.

Fallout new Vegas, the closest thing is not to the first part, as many people here write, but to the second! Banter, debauchery and general schizophrenicity of what is happening, this is a lot more than the second part, and there is not a drop of doom of the dying world of the first folich. The project was certainly a success, the world became not as dull as in the third part, there are more quests, more content, the sight of Marcus caused a meager tear, the enclave's armor became what it needed to be in the third, and the gauska is a funny thing :) Decent third place, I will replay it shortly, with all dls released.

All about bozar-u posona :)

r
requiemmm 26.11.21

Yes. If. But in reality NV skills to the maximum, in the hands of Avenger, a completely ordinary enemy is running at you, you put the whole tape into him, watching his health bar drop by a third ... armor. And with all the heavy weapons so, they are stupidly ineffective. It comes to idiocy, the crashed helicopter of the Enclave, remember? There is still a crowd of robots spawning. Well, I shot all the cartridges at them with a machine gun, threw the fuck out, drank drugs, started stealth, stabbed them with a knife and stabbed everyone. With a knife. At maximum difficulty. There is no balance. Absolutely not. Fall ended in the second part, Tactics is not the same, the Follivions are going to fuck.