3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Moroz 26.11.21 10:04 pm

Guys need advice, but better help! (Empire: Total War)

And so ... I play for such a remote country as Scotland (mod Empire: Total Factions). Tasks completed well, there are tasks which cities to capture in short understood. I look at Europe and see such a small provincial state like Malta (Knights of St. John) and I think such a small state in the arena of European warriors. Well, I decide why I shouldn't take these f **** s: D under protectorate (because I played for France in 1815, they were captured by Poland-Lithuania). In no way they want to become under my protection, which they just did not offer. Guys, help me, maybe I'm dull, maybe they are, as I put it, downs, but what can I offer them, it’s a pity!
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 26.11.21

Declare war, destroy their entire army, burn down farms and workshops, lay siege to the city, but don't take it.
And then enter into negotiations. You will have a better chance of "persuading" them to come under your wing. It's just that now they are proudly sitting in safety, they need to set a stool on fire for them. True, your relationship will not be the most affectionate after that.

N
NOD 97 26.11.21

Yes, they will hate you fiercely all their lives. And about besieging the city, the option is also not one hundred percent, because sometimes such rams come across, which, even under threat of destruction, do not surrender. Before that, you can try to improve relations (gifts, money, etc.) and come again with peaceful intentions and offer a protectorate. If it doesn’t help, then let “guns speak for you”.

V
Vadim Moroz 26.11.21

Toxa95
Thank you, I will try this tactic, but the fact is that they have nothing to burn only the port and this city, but I will definitely try.

N
NOD 97 26.11.21

There is another option, capture the city => no power. Stir up the population (withdraw the troops from the city, the mood of schools, increase taxes), make them seize the city, a new power will be created, and they, remembering your cruelty, will surrender. I did it myself.

A
Alexander Goritsky 26.11.21

tell
me who knows I play for Russia and my trade profit is not growing, that is, I have been trading with Poland for 30 moves and the turnover is still the same
while improving the roads, I studied trade technologies, but there is no sense

V
Vadim Moroz 26.11.21

Alexander Goritsky
When I played, I generally concluded trade agreements for beauty, because I did not see much sense in them, whatever one may say, you will not have a good trade. Try military expansion, I just never stood on ceremony with small countries, but especially with Poland. As the saying goes "You are with us or against us, there is no third way"