3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Questions about the game. (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Ask your questions here.)
211 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
"Will there be a function like a store there?
â–«Never, there will be no in-game purchases in the game. Perhaps there will be paid DLS with new cards. There will be a bunch of cosmetic items, but not for real money. They can be obtained, for example, at events. it was clear to everyone that Wildcard was against any in-game purchases in games. We saw it kill some good games. "
Yes, there was such a question about the dls, we'll see.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
found a pestle and a plate in the fish - BUT for some reason I can’t do anything that I didn’t do.
I do not see the second strip by the way - I see only an unconscious purple strip.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
I think yes, there is nothing on this issue. To be honest, I try to keep glasses, not spend on everything. We must go further through the levels and look. Again, logic says yes, they will limit us navryatli, meaning, but on the other hand, glasses are always lacking ...

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Here you need to figure it out, there may be two options:
1) Either while it is not available - it is being finished,
2) Or you are doing something wrong. But at this point it follows ...
I watched the articles, but nowhere is there about herbs, read it, here in more detail, but there is a small drawback, this is that when you hit an animal on the head, the effectiveness of taming falls + health falls.
Spoilerhttp: //play-ark.ru/2015/05/17/ark-dajdzhest-1-izdanie-2-vypusk/

N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Just feed the Narcotic dino berries. Going

D

D r O n
in, I found pearls for crafting a microcircuit. but failed to verify - he was killed by megalodon.
As I understand it, there is a need to be in a strong tribe, where there are a couple of swimmers to get these pearls.
there are oil / gas deposits on the ocean floor - mined with a metal ax / pickaxe. to start the fabrikator in the forge, we craft petrol from oil.
Spoiler

D

Leha Nizinor
still find them (

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
"I found a pestle and a plate in the fish - BUT for some reason I can't do anything that I haven't done.
I don't see the second strip - I only see an unconscious purple strip."
There are recipes for cooking, you study them, this is not the right campaign, you found such a moment, in short you cook, chop off only the tranquilizer, lula and berries.
The strip should be, see the screen.
Spoiler

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
How not to find narcoberry, there are a lot of them, you just need to zealously roam the bushes, the question is that there are more others than them, but you need a lot while taming the "turtle" (I don't know how to call it correctly) 150 pieces I collected it in a small area and there are still 30 left (maybe it depends on the difficulty level, but I put the average one for review).
And the microcircuit has a use, the guys just complained that the same generator cannot be crafted (where there is an application).

D

VOVAN WOLF
gas / oil to collect with what thread can you?
and everything - with an ax / pick.
gas / oil - processed in the Refining forge

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine] I
haven’t found anything about oil / gas production. There it is, well, it's cool.
"and everything - with an ax / pick" - are you seriously, an ax and a pick, what for? And how much of it is there, how long will it last?

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

There is no good English or Russian wiki for the game anywhere else?

N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
Spoilerhttp: //ark-play.ru/category/wiki/

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
Well look:
Spoilerhttp: //ark-survival-evolved.wikia.com/wiki/ARK_Survival_Evolved
Spoilerhttp: //ark.gamepedia.com/Creatures

D

VOVAN WOLF
In short, I extracted gas / oil with an iron ax / pickaxe, in Refining forge converted it into gasoline, put gasoline into a fabricator and turned it on, created iron armor, with gas / oil production I found pearls for crafting synthetics and microcircuits, there are a lot of fish that need to be collected and mine for all this. created a generator (all this is put on the basis of the foundation wood and iron), it is too dreary to extract all this. For all this, a society with a lot of people is needed, and so that everyone has their own role, one cannot obtain and craft all this online.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Well this is a diagram, interesting.
Well, of course, I was expecting this, in terms of search, the game clearly lacks slaves, that would be a craft for him, send and let him search. And to recruit people, duck it's only from our own ...

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Not slaves - this is nonsense, they will not go for this.
The game is very much like an MMORPG with a dull grind.
Hopefully in the future they will help farm rees.
In Rasta, there are no problems with resy, but there is a problem with finding recipes.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
"Not slaves are nonsense, they will not agree to this" - the trade union does not approve :)
Then there is a way out:
Spoiler

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
You can still carry loot on the dino now.

D
D r O n 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Thank you!