3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Questions about the game. (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Ask your questions here.)
211 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

Dehydration infuriates in the game. It seems to have pumped up to 150%., But still just drank and walked away a little and there is no longer a piece of the indicator ...
Well, there satiety quickly subsides, it's not scary, since I carry 20 pieces of meat with me, but the need for input interferes with studying everything. ..

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo is
why you have to play with your friends.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Yes it is necessary, but friends do not always have desires or a computer of the required configuration. And on business, well, it would be possible to enter more subtle settings, although the settings for needs are petty, but still. When I went to the cave, there was a thirst, but I think the river is nearby, well, you think you did not notice the ledge with these lags and welled up, I could not find the corpse, sadness, but it would seem a pickaxe of figs with it, but the dinosaur egg, I wanted to see what will come out in the end, sorry.

D

VOVAN WOLF
Egg only scrambled eggs.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
It's funny, there was a phrase, if you translate, use - two points, well, of course, or (at the end it's either + timer 1 day 24 hours and minutes, it doesn't matter, real time), it's strange then ...

D

VOVAN WOLF
timer - like the state of an egg like that of meat, only the meat spoils faster without refrigeration, then I think the egg has a shelf life of 2 days in the timer.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Deal with tranquilizers or sleep arrows? How to do it? I found some Tran arrows but haven't tried it.

D

VOVAN WOLF
hands do not reach taming, poking around in craft. noticed that the iron components for the construction of the building are placed on two different axes, I think a bug or a feature, even xs.

L
Last Master 26.11.21

People, tell me how to properly install the water supply system so that it does not collapse, otherwise I will set it up like norms, the next day it is already destroyed (there is no outside interference!)

D

Last Master
set himself a stone one - the pipes remained after two runs, there is no water distributor, there are two options for a campaign:
1) a water supply bug
2) aging of materials, like spoilage of meat / food.

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

Something I don’t understand at all how to play this game ... = (I
played today with my friends for 4 hours, we built up.
Freaks of high lvl arrived and destroyed everything ...
4 hours for a smar. You can play on a PVE server, but it's boring there In fact, on PVE, half of the buildings are generally 0. I built a straw house, that's all. We
would have introduced some kind of protection for buildings and players, like you can't cause damage if the player is several levels less than yours. Otherwise it's not realistic to play at all ...

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
That's why I gave up multiplayer, people rob and kill people. Alone is not so boring, you should not be so. There it becomes, apparently with raising the level, quite dangerous and fun. I tried to dive on the shore, well, the tyrannosaurus will not come out, so spinosaurus or sarcosuchus. Oh, I read about them - I definitely wanted such a little animal, or the fastest raptor, but it's extremely difficult not to catch it alone.
Buildings should probably be tough to hide, there seems to be where. By the way, this garbage was definitely on foreign servers, then a message appeared about a Russian-language server, there are the same cruel guys chtoli, they destroy their own?

L
Last Master 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
There is a 3rd option, dinosaurs! I noticed one thing, after I built a fence, dinos began to spawn in it, and they demolish this water pipe with one blow!

n
not10squids 26.11.21

Did you know that the F button immediately opens the inventory of a dinosaur / campfire / something else?

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
According to Rast's experience, Russian servers are even worse ... A
cloud of cursing schoolchildren who kill all living things.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
I’m already convinced, I’m now watching the "hurricane survival Stream 5" from shimura, it’s terribly funny. I am not, NEVER nude in multiplayer. With this, you really need to do something and you can't take a step, when you stumble upon and probably be sent to the next world, you have lost all your inventory, or just how you rebuilt and demolished a house, this is utter nonsense, and you will rise. At the very least, you need a good gang.

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
I've seen his streams.
The sad thing is that while you are offline you can be gouged, since the buildings are defenseless.
There are 2 options, either you need sweaty nerds who will patrol the base and change, or the turrets, but they are on the highl ...
Although in Rast it is the same, but the initial tent does not break as easily as a straw building ...

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

Has anyone climbed the community servers? Perhaps there are some interesting modifications that protect newbies from high lvl ...

D

VOVAN WOLF
hmm, tried stun arrows, cool thing - but each dinosaur needs its own number of arrows, it's a pity the bow breaks quickly.
Yesterday I tamed a tier, a scorpion, an eagle, a pterodactyl, it's cool, I couldn't find a saddle for a scorpion yesterday, I searched the skills, I searched the workshops, it was rotten, otherwise I look at his running speed just
too much ))) I ran twice, ate piranhas and a new one a dinosaur of enormous size and with a crest on its back, a massive creature, and runs faster than a raptor.

D

Hmm, about the server - it's a pity to raise your own, but it would be - banned nafig Alesh aggressors, the cartoon is worse than in the plant, I run wild geeks - they loot everything that is bad and looks good.
Turrets are not an option, since a stack of 50 rounds of rounds is expensive for crafting, and a turret has a maximum of 1200 rounds, and one turret will not be enough, especially since the hp is not very much, but it will withstand 15 shots from a snap.
there is nothing to do, -) on the other side there is minced meat.
Spoiler