3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Questions about the game. (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Ask your questions here.)
211 Comments
Sort by:
s
starhamer 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Do you need a recipe? I just put the berries in a cauldron of water, lit, and nothing =)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

starhame I
recommend watching.
Spoiler

s
starhamer 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you so much. Now it turned out =))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

starhame
Yes, please, if we can help duck. Contact.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 26.11.21

pichal abida, the scorpion was nerfed, the speed was 400, became 200 * (

P
PaganGrinder 26.11.21

What are the rules? Will it go to xp?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

PaganGrinder The
best survivalist. You can read the section here "How is the game?"
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/ark_survival_evolved/kak_igra-867405/
In general, dear, read the characteristics of the game, of which:
OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8. So NO !!!

D

PaganGrinder is a
norm for me personally, only the optimization is lame, I already wrote above that on my bucket with almost full settings 2-5fps (with average 15-19fps stable

D
Dayrix 26.11.21

At my installation, the game is downloaded, let's say, up to 4.6 and it swings back, why for nonsense I download it already with this problem 3 times

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DIGSTARBIT
I don’t understand the essence of the question, put it more precisely. As I understand it, when installing the game, the installation process reaches 4.6% out of 100 and the installation process is thrown off again to zero. As I understand it, a pirate, and if this is not an assembly and there is no one with such a complaint, then there is a problem with your installer. There may be:
- Outdated software (setup wizard, file archiver / unpacker, etc.);
- Glitchy software (you can reinstall try);
- Antivirus deletes the file;
- It is possible that viruses are playing pranks too.
I don't know what to offer here anymore, but does the computer pull the game at all? It's just that there is a postscript in your profile Computer - g * clearly, here is the answer to the question then there will be.
I re-read it a couple more times, again, it could be a license, I never had any problems when loading through Steam. And there is enough space on the hard disk, Steam is not so naughty here you can write to technical support or to them on the forum.

D
Dayrix 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
No, I have a steam version, when I left on June 17 at 8-9 am I looked how many Gigs I had installed was 4.2gb came at 13:00 and he was pumping 623 megabytes back then, so I wondered Why? me that, still such nonsense from two of my comrades (everyone bought the game on their Steam account) would write more, but it is not convenient to write from a buggy phone

D
Dayrix 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
And everything suits me, a lot of memory and everything in this spirit, but why did I write about the computer this way, because I learned with it, I just play on the console

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

Where can you farm Chitin / Keratin in huge quantities?
It came to metal buildings, and they need cement, and it, in turn, is crafted from Khitin, which is not enough - (
There are scorpions in the caves and I collected about 100 chitin in 1 call, but this is not enough ... Maybe somewhere there is where are the scorpions?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DIGSTARBIT
An extremely strange phenomenon. Check the files on the disk to see if something has loaded or not. And of course this is not entirely out of place and for the wrong game, but nevertheless, the theory is worth checking, maybe the same scheme - I sent the link in a personal.
Well, on incentives, I have no more ideas, maybe someone else will come running up and help.
PS "and why I wrote this about the computer, because I learned with it" - I understand, for the first time I was tormented with Steam, I registered the user as zadolbala, and it still hangs.

Z
Zrok 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
Keep going to the caves. Let's just say in the south there is a cave, where, besides the scorpions, there are also many spiders. You will endure 300 chitin.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Hi. I went deep into the game, I figured it out a lot, I swung up to 53 lvl, but there are some questions:
1) Where did you find the gas, there is oil at the bottom of the ocean, it’s difficult, but you need to pump oxygen for it, but gas? And what is its application?
2) There are a lot of animals in the caves - snakes, bats, scorpions, spiders, they often knocked me down, and it's cold there too, my health is falling, hence there are three sub-questions:
a) How I fought with the beast, after all, I just walked away, how they spawn again and there, after all iron (there is a lot of it in the mountains, but still);
b) How to deal with the cold, I understand the armor, but it protects, but maybe there is something else, so I won't make it to the end.
c) What is there at the end of the cave, I was in one, I sort of fumbled for the end of it, and there is an artifact for calling the boss.
3) I think you ran a lot around the island, tell me where you can find the best place to settle down, more or less flat.
4) Something resembling a first-aid kit for quick health recovery appeared in the game, and there was also some kind of bag of blood, I saw it from one of them, from where he dug it out.

D

VOVAN WOLF
1) Well, there is no gas, I understand that this is simply OIL, though I am familiar with English, but gasoline simply led to a stupor, and this is ordinary fuel, gasoline. You can get it in a couple of ways:
- tame a fucking megalodon that sometimes hangs out near the shore
- to tame this huge fool with a crest, they call it spinosaurus (it has the highest speed in the water)
but in both cases, MEAT will take a lot.
2) in the caves he didn’t climb everything right away:
a) he took down a bunch of firewood and set up a foundation, of the beasts at that time there were only saber-toothed and scorpions. then the spawn is fixed.
b) I had to set up a lot of fires
c) at the end an artifact and a very interesting stone (to mine), from which I missed the values ​​in the craft.
3) I personally settled down near the water:
a) easy access to the water supply
b) a fish near the coast / in the water
c) a good and open place so that in the absence of meat you can shmaln a couple of dinosaurs a couple of times so that they come running to the turrets, and just a good view.
4) I did not see it, there is only craft cans on the fire for a slow recovery of hp, while your regen is better at it. but about the suction of blood, I xs, why in the game, too, have not figured out yet.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Thanks for the info.
"Well, there is no gas" - of course, there is gasoline, otherwise I cannot understand how the gas was collected and where.
"They also call spinosaurus" - Spinosaurus, that's my dream, I decided to tame only predators, it's easier and more profitable. Mostly they swing faster through the drawdown of the level of unconsciousness and again raising it, then hunger quickly decreases, the animal eats more often and, accordingly, is tamed faster. With herbivores, it's a little more difficult, here you need to pick berries, I'm tired of pressing "E", the finger gets tired hard, and it rolls through the white berries. I used animals to carry firewood, metals, and other trifles.
Well, the coast for habitation is a typical and best option, besides, I noticed (I don't know if this is so or not), BUT predators are more often found in or near the forest, I cut down the forest, noticed many herbivores, earlier raptors often ran out of the forest, etc. beast, now no, strange. I would like an interesting place, more or less flat, at least on the same bank, otherwise the slope is somehow not very good.
And the blood is apparently needed to tame, perhaps, bats. I somehow spawned a dofig of them, a bug, it was fixed, it was just awful, there were 20 of them with 3 spiders, and scorpions, and they cannot be exterminated, by the way, they appeared in the open area now, i.e. not only in caves.
Listen, did I notice it or not, the level of the beast somehow depends on the level of my character. It's just better to take a pumped one, although he stays there for a long time, he has already pumped skills.

X
XPYCTAJLUK 26.11.21

Can you explain where you can craft iron items?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

XPYCTAJLUK
Crafting of iron items is carried out both at the workbench and at the fabricator. The first one is a blacksmith's table, it seems, purely in Russian, it will be visible - a table, on it a vice, but at 25 lvl, it allows you to craft chitinous armor, an iron pickaxe, a spear, an ax, craft the fabricator himself, as you study, some saddles, weapons , cartridges, etc. The very juice at the fabricator is a generator, iron armor, a lamp, something like a battery, however, a wire, circuits, etc. serious things, but for its work you need fuel, which you get by refining oil, which in turn is at the bottom of large water sources, water caves. Oil is mined with a pickaxe and melted into fuel in a blacksmith's furnace.