3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Impression of the full game? (Front Mission Evolved)

What are your impressions of completing this toy? =)
70 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nigel valentino 26.11.21

What can you do with aspect ratios?

T
Tom x 26.11.21

"And the dispute flared up ...": D

Probably you only play action games ...
By no means have you played a

lot of
Squar's games, why are you so authoritative?
Not good. Here I’m just saying that you’re wrong. This is by no means a "dumb action movie." There is more drama than an action movie ...

As for the plot, I can make out the accordions in great
detail, if you want.
I myself know that there are a lot of cliches in the plot, but personally to me only the search for my father seemed like a hackneyed topic.

Well, yes, of course ... everything is a little more interesting ...
I don't know what you have against the simplicity of control) Don't like the AI? No, well, what do you want him to fuck you up without giving you a single chance of winning ?? I repeat - play with real people. And no, I haven't played Lost Planet.

Mechwarrior
Mechwarrior is a mech simulator and FME is an action game. So, this comparison is inappropriate here ...

In "it" in multiplayer? kmh ... let's just say, for an amateur ...
This conclusion is not clear to me: D PS I do not know any BF BC2,

everything is too striking ...
Most likely, this is purely your whim. I just didn't like the texture of the sea in one place, in other places everything is acceptable and tolerant.

How easy is it for you to judge the muses. tastes of people, welcome to the
music school , there if you want to discuss my and your tastes
in music, I doubt it is true that you will
withstand criticism ...
How easily do you judge a person's character ...) I don't know why the music did not please you, given that you can hardly hear it there. The Japanese have always been able to write beautiful compositions and this time they did it too.

In the Crisis and Red Faction, the graphics have not been ice for a long time =)
I understand that I do not follow the game trends, but still ... Where is it the ice, in that case ??)

Y
Yoshemitsu 26.11.21

D.Artist [Velvet Room]
Nobody needs your wretched opinion. Played, did not like it, and go yourself with God, forget about wasted time. And so you look from the side and think like, he is also a man, your hands and feet are in place, and your head is completely absent. So tell me what is the point of what you are describing here a game that you did not like?
I understand the body requires trolling but still.

D
D.Artist 26.11.21

Tom X
Not really.
clear ...

I myself know that there are a lot of cliches in the plot, but personally to me only the search for my father seemed like a hackneyed topic.
great, we figured out the plot ...

No, well, what do you want him to fuck with you
, just so that I don’t feel like a god, the
game is played in the most literal sense,
almost without stopping, you just go and everyone you decide ...

And no, I haven't played Lost Planet.
it's a pity, by the way, I advise, and it is the first part, the
second is quite UG. Maybe you will like it, and will have something to
compare with.

Mechwarrior is a mech simulator and FME is an action game. So, this comparison is inappropriate here ...
anyway, you feel like in a fighting machine,
and all its power ... to describe for a long time, if 2010 comes out, play it.

I don’t know any BF BC2
Battlefield Bad Company 2 is one of the
best online shooters to date
, a benchmark in multiplayer battles.
This is not a comparison of the types of games, but of systems,
both action games no matter how.

Most likely, this is purely your whim.
No, an objective observation.
I understand that I don't follow gaming trends, but still ...
that's why I "like it".

Where is she the ice, in that case ??)
There is no ice itself, there are many modern projects,
for example a couple: ME2, the same BC2, MoH 2010, etc.

I don’t know what the music didn’t please you, considering that you can hardly hear her there.
it is audible, and the brain is hammering, zakos under military marches
for such shooters does not roll ... but oh well,
this is IMHO, you could not find fault with music, it
turns off.

Forget it, you like to play, but I advise you
to broaden your gaming horizons.

Yoshemitsu What is the name of the
topic?
Impression of the full version of the game
I wrote down my impressions of the game,
what's the problem? I have no right? Or butthart
for legitimate criticism? And what does trolling have to do with it?

A
Amancio 26.11.21

Bullshit. If anyone has not tried to play and do not play !!!

Y
Yoshemitsu 26.11.21

D.Artist [Velvet Room]
Criticism do you call a reasonable comparison with LP1?
It's just not clear which side of the LP shootout against a flock of beetles with searches for degrees Celsius and single climbs into broken furs, in FME, where the emphasis is on fur versus fur with a clear advantage in our direction (arcade, after all) is licked from LP. Well, okay, if you don’t think for a long time (or rather don’t think at all), then you will get credit. This is, albeit a miserable criticism, I agree. And I will call trolling, your desire to impose your thoughts on someone and to prove your innocence and significance. Plus, drag yourself away from useless holivars that you yourself are trying to inflate.

E
Exterminatus 26.11.21

Tom X lol, do we have deep gameplay + amazing atmosphere here? Maybe this is a g.v.n. about an RPG as well? Ne? Should I step? My boy, go yourself, do you understand where exactly? Don't claim this fake is an elite robot simulator ... don't claim anything at all because it's a bad game. In general, who are you to forbid me to write my opinion here? That's right, you're nobody. As I understand it, the priest got sick from correct and well-founded criticism? I warn you in advance, I have a higher education, so the answer is that YOU will not work.
I am generally amused by the idiots who defend failed games like Alpha Protocol on this site (the last example) and for example this?
Yoshemitsu
I need his opinion, but your hysterical attempts to defend this wretched game are really unnecessary for anyone here. You’ll still meet in real life for everyone who doesn’t like this game or bite on the Internet. What's the point of people writing opinions on this shit? So that everyone can see and no one wasted money on this bad game. Isn't it clear, ne? By the way, I’ll call your wretched attempt to protect this piece of G.o.v.n. about robots as trolling.

I understand that both of you have a very poorly developed brain and you can hardly read a large number of letters I typed. My advice to you is, finish school, go to college, read smart books. And do not try to answer me, because you will either end up with a sad insult or a pathetic attempt at demagoguery.

Y
Yoshemitsu 26.11.21

Another imbecile imagining himself a game guru. I, too, can warn about many things in advance. I hate people who think they are better than others. They say he is a man around shkolota. Heard he got a higher education like ... HA! Adults do not argue with such a fact. In spite of my two diplomas, I have never called anyone a schoolboy, and I am not going to go forward. Also, where did you dream that I was defending this game?

E
Exterminatus 26.11.21

Ha, I said: a sad insult and demagoguery ... I'm not better than others, but certainly better and smarter, for example, you. What nah man, you have two diplomas and you can't see an avatar with a skirt? Two diplomas from vocational school 1 and vocational school 2? Ne? Probably yes. Where do you defend this rather not a game but a piece of code?
Here -
Yoshemitsu 10/12/10
13:59 D.Artist [Velvet Room]
No one needs your wretched opinion for nothing. Played, did not like it, and go to yourself with God, forget about wasted time. And so you look from the side and think like, he is also a man, your hands and feet are in place, and your head is completely absent. So tell me what is the point of what you are describing here a game that you did not like?
I understand the body requires trolling but still.

Not protection ?, ne? Aggressive behavior of an adult uncle with two diplomas from a vocational school? Or what do you have two diplomas? Do you have any from Moscow State University? No? .)

Adults may not argue, but trolls like me can completely wipe their nose with imbeciles like you, he has two diplomas and you don't know the spelling of the word ... Here every second has two diplomas, boy ...
You see, such miserable like you and the * pointer * mentioned above have only arguments: Don't like it, don't play !, don't you dare express an opinion in my favorite topic of my favorite game! I'm an adult uncle! You are an idiot! Ahh !!! .) And when they meet a smarter person in the person of me, in response they only give out insults or threats of reprisals on the Internet. In general, you'd better go for a third diploma in a third vocational school.

Y
Yoshemitsu 26.11.21

LNAU diplomas. Probably soundly, I am so filthy with your stupid volodya, I do not kill my dear child. And in that post I just roznervuvala wretchedness in the development of D.Artist [Velvet Room]. Well, I’m impulsive, but there’s no way to talk about the greedy gris.
Oh, these animes for me :)
However, if people have the right to smear a piece of code, then I have the right to smear these people.

E
Exterminatus 26.11.21

How are you chirping, Contra ??? Shaw for tries ??? Have you insulted me now or I don't understand your gibberish ??? Should I go to the promt and answer in Maldavian? .)
P / S - If anything, don't take it to heart, I'm just waiting for The Darkness to be filmed on the 360th disc and make up for the lack of communication in this topic, I do not aim to offend anyone, only just for lulz.

Y
Yoshemitsu 26.11.21

Cherubael
I love girls with character :) I chirp in Ukrainian because I come from this cattle-country. And it's hard to offend me.

D
D.Artist 26.11.21

Yoshemitsu
with you everything is clear comrade ...
write in Russian, it is fucking not clear.

Cherubael
Josco ... but comments.

T
Tom x 26.11.21

Cherubael, girl, you have a Lurchanka + you ask too many questions.

S
Shadow747 26.11.21

Normal game. Well worth the money. The game was at the most difficult level. It was difficult at first, but if you do not go out into the open as some describe here, you can live a long time. And in general, on a difficult level you receive the same damage as the enemies, if only not you play with cheats. I liked the
combination-2 shoulder gatling, a shield, a spike, a repair package. With this you can go far =)
While they shoot at you, put a shield and wet them from the gatlings, and when their weapons overheat or hide, slide to them and wet them from a thorn. Here only I would like the built-in weapon as in FM4. It would still be a better strategy, but it's fun too.

G
Gennie 26.11.21

Dull arcade with banal plot, small locations .... and lots of idiocy

Regarding dumb arcade - beat around that gets everywhere raspihat repair kits and replenishment of ammunition, and of course the typical arcade bosses ...

Bannalny story - sucked from the finger, all unite against the "universal evil", and, however, as always - as soon as the father, mother or brother of GG appears in the plot, he must die, and GG with a machine gun must take revenge for the death of a relative, not forgetting about the great mission entrusted to him ...

Small locations - everything is clear here anyway - I ran a little bit, the enemies jumped out in a number of 3-4, and failed. Then I reached the turn - a couple more enemies, 2 more steps, and the whole next level ...

Idiocy - I have never seen the dumber of the AI ​​allies in any game, then they will stand rooted to the spot, then they go forward, if you do not shoot, they also don’t shoot, if you still shoot, then they go under fire and therefore only interfere ...

General impressions - CRASH, sorry for the time spent. Considering that it was not the Japanese who did it, that's where the shit came from. Better they didn’t do bullshit, releasing a pseudo-shooter with an idiotic plot, but would have done a turn-based strategy like the previous parts of FM, and everyone would be happy. And they would not have lost their face, and FM fans were disappointed

PS The game did not live up to expectations, which is a pity ...

G
Gesser86 26.11.21

More ... I just forgot ...

C
Capucha4 26.11.21

Cherubael Off
-topic question. Where does a person have so much ambition, why such high self-esteem? According to most posts, the opinion was that you think that you are the only one here so smart, and we are all stupid stupid. If my opinion does not coincide with yours, then I am also a brainless troll? Well, let it be so, I don't even know you, and thank God.

The game is not a masterpiece, nothing special. A typical budget-friendly action movie with a C grade. But you can play. I don’t regret the time spent, I want to try it online.

r
rspe 26.11.21

in my opinion in the game there are two disadvantages of the biggest when playing on hard mode (I will not write about arcade and all that)
1. really allies are useless, you always fight alone and a crowd of opponents but opponents are light enough there is nothing to worry about
2. if the opponents are light then playing at the most difficult, in chapter 4, when you meet two robots from an elite group, then the following volley from the minigun occurs, it kills you moments, if you are touched by a shotgun, you stop, and your entire mighty arsenal turns into peas in which it is not clear how much you need to shoot at them to inflict some kind of harm and by that time they just kill you.

C
Capucha4 26.11.21

There is also a third in multiplayer. If the fighters of your team are out of the game, you are left alone against several enemies, there is no auto-balance of teams. Yesterday I often suffered from this, and considering that I just started playing, my wanzer is frail. I was virtually a defenseless rabbit against four hardened hunters.