3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aloivera74 26.11.21 11:17 pm

how to remove server REg (Diablo 2)

installed d2 - lod 1.11 rus text + voice acting from fargus,

but everything is again in English .. and the server remained from the rubatel
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rivnyanyn 26.11.21

firkax
what does the pool have to do with it?
Moreover, that you gamble max. hours 10-15 from the beginning of the season. Why? IMHO, because the game with krapo-translation does not entail)))
well, how can such a translation not be pleasant?
I have long been aware of what is in D2 and the translation would be useful only if I wanted to reread all the speeches of the NPC, but wait, I can already cope with this without translation, especially since I remember the main points.
I repeat, only professional translation and voice acting, which would be done by 10+ people, could interest me, well, or Goblin's translation))) The rest is interspersed.
Moreover, the developers did not initially think about rus. version
Maybe you have such a boycott of the English language, I xs. Boycott the American Games and do not gamble in D2)))

f
firkax 26.11.21

Rivnyanyn
Besides, that you gamble max. hours 10-15 from the beginning of the season. Why? IMHO, because a game with a krapo translation does not involve)))
I remember that I somehow didn’t understand once your joke, is that it too?
if not, then you were very wrong about the time

I have long been aware of what is in D2 and the translation would be useful only if I wanted to reread all the speeches of the NPC, but wait, I can already cope with this without translation, all the more so, that I remember the main points.
In my opinion, you did not understand that I wrote the
translation not in order to understand what is written there (I remember all this by heart for a long time), but in order to make it fun to read it.

Moreover, the developers did not initially think about rus. versions
conceived, the Russian language was always on the list of supported by the game, it was registered there, in the original game, at number 12, but the translation itself was never done
, including the game knows that fonts for the Russian translation must be taken from the data / local / font / cyr folder (for English - from data / local / font / latin)
that is why it is so easy to add Russification - you just need to put the necessary texts and fonts in a place prepared by Blizzards

R
RainInTheNight 26.11.21

Obsessed
from data / local / font / cyr
cyrjik folder

O
Obsessed 26.11.21

lowercase letters were apparently nowhere else,
I also began to think that it was not a firm writing ..

RainInTheNight, stopudovo! ; D

a
annortheone 26.11.21

You just need to put the necessary bolts on the transfer to the place prepared by Blizzards.

R
Rivnyanyn 26.11.21

firkax
I remember I already somehow did not understand once your joke, is this also her?
The joke is that you write, how can you not like such a (link) translation? and you yourself hardly play (this is my guess), or you rub in some kind of game. I don’t know how to play, so as not to drop / strait even Poole in 5 months.
And in order to make it fun to read it
To make it fun to read it, you need either the Goblin's translation, or smoke some weed before the game with such a translation)))
conceived
Well, ok, here I didn’t run around like that. I meant that it was not in the version released by Blizzam, and Blizzam themselves did not agree with any of the Russian publishing houses about the Russian D2. This means that all sorts of Russian versions / localizations, as well as the admin's gag on this server, is already a non-playable spot.
And yes, I know, wait, you will start to defend your alter-ego, so I will immediately ask the question: why raising the rune-drop by 2 times is a non-playable spot, and all sorts of bug-sticking out there are norms, ofc?)))

O
Obsessed 26.11.21

To make it fun to read it, you need
Rivnyanyn, we have our own "fun", the firm has its own.

Q
QLinkee 26.11.21

* Beat jahov *

O
Obsessed 26.11.21

"blow" - this is a chest so called
QLinkee, damn it, I read it ^ and fell into a stupor: WHAT THE FUCK is it called like that? : D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 26.11.21

Obsessed
apparently because they simply translated text lines from files, without looking back at their game purpose

O
Obsessed 26.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG], frankly, I want to figure out these people on the ip and come to visit with a blowtorch and pliers! :-)

f
firkax 26.11.21

Obsessed
Rivnyanyn, we have our own "fun", the firm has its own.
well, after that
To make it fun to read it, you need to either translate the Goblin, (Rivnyanyn) I
agree, you have your

own "fun" Rivnyanyn
I don't know how to play, so as not to drop / strait even Poole in 5 months, not everyone chases
runes and other values

Well, ok, here I didn’t move like that. I meant that it was not in the version released by Blizzam, and Blizzam themselves did not agree with any of the Russian publishing houses about the Russian D2. This means that all sorts of Russian versions / localizations, as well as the admin's gag on this server, is already a non-playable spot.
And yes, I know, wait, you will start to defend your alter ego, so I'll immediately ask the question: why raising the rune-drop by 2 times is a non-playable spot, and all sorts of bug-sticking out there are norms, ofc?)))
Non-playable spot does not happen on who made it, and on what was done
close at home it was organized in 2010 in the
same way with the translation - it does not matter who translated it and on what legal basis, it is important what happened

A
Archon guard 26.11.21

firkax
non-playable speck does not come from WHO made it, but from WHAT the

golden words were made, how would it be that on the PG there was at least SOMETHING done so that all dudes like the OS would want to reassemble for inigma with infics, so that those who have long abandoned the game because everything is "farmed and pumped" (c) want to play again