3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TranE. 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Sharing opinions (Virtua Tennis 2009)

Another part of the world's best tennis simulator series.
82 Comments
Sort by:
s
solidarion 26.11.21

Yes, the game is so good that it reaches 4 dozen of the rating and it’s not a joke felling and you won’t see such tennis on TV. And at the expense of eyebrows, who needs them there. And who needs eyebrows, then wear glasses so that they don’t see you without eyebrows)))))

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Kontrovsky - there are no eyebrows in the editor, but there are in the match)) so which ones you choose and you will see in the match))

The game is generally like this - for 7, Top Spin 2 is inferior, but it's still interesting to play)

J
Jordan braun 26.11.21

Agent00Sasha

Yes, I've already seen it) but thanks anyway)
It's a bit tense to play in English ... I don't understand many tasks where I need to do something (I don't understand with my English sales)), Rusik would help a lot. ... free)

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

Kontrovsky - the same garbage with translation and understanding of the tasks I have, and this is despite the fact that I understand English in general, but here it’s something finally ...

N
NeO_R68 26.11.21

without rusik is not very interesting ... who knows when he will be?

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

In theory, it should appear soon, but so far I personally have not found it))

D
Dimon_2706 26.11.21

It would be easy to Russify, so everyone would translate everything through the same promt.

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

It would be easy to Russify, so everyone would translate everything through the same promt.
yes, it's better to play in English than with your promt

D
Dimon_2706 26.11.21

Well it is clear)

z
zonde_r 26.11.21

I downloaded the game from the torrent, and when I started, the black screen and not only me, judging by the comments there. Maybe someone knows what the problem is?

s
solidarion 26.11.21

zonde_r
07/14/09 22:08

This phenomenon is observed on crooked repacks I had the same story I downloaded a repack weighing 3 GB kopecks and a black screen downloaded a license weighing 4.08 GB and everything works. Download the license and everything should be in order.

K
K_Fe 26.11.21

Maybe someone knows what the problem is?
so you better try the full

H
HunterWildHead 26.11.21

People 3 questions:
1) How to make shortened ones?
2) Is it possible to play on 1 computer against each other if there is a keyboard and a gamepad, if so, how?
3) I have a little freeze when the match starts and when a change of sides pops up, can this be fixed?

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

HunterWildHead

1) Press X + down - it will be like a shortened
2) Kaneshno you can! I didn’t play, so figure it out yourself))
3) Well, I don’t know why, the splash screen at the beginning of the match freezes a little, but the match itself is without glitches ...

H
HunterWildHead 26.11.21

Is it possible to play on 1 computer against each other if there is a keyboard and a gamepad, if so, how?
Plz tell me!

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

HunterWildHead - go into the game, press play, select the court, etc., and where it says players select 2! , not 1! understood??

H
HunterWildHead 26.11.21

I understood that, but when I put 2, I can't select 2 tennis players with a gamepad in the selection of the players menu, why should I press?

a
ahh_wtf 26.11.21

o_O. play better in top spin 2, and whoever has - mc3 ..
uzhos. took the previous virtual, and made it like EA - a little better graphics, changed the menu and that's it, a "new" product ..

H
Hippie_Dog 26.11.21

HunterWildHead - well, then I don’t know, I’m telling you - I didn’t play for two ...

a
ahh_wtf 26.11.21

HunterWildHead,
In the control settings, select for Player 1 - a keyboard drawing. Then start the game, players: 2, select the player on the keyboard, press start on the gamepad (button 4).
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5712/asdsadr.jpg