3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max Belikov 26.11.21 11:17 pm

Silver cloak (quest) (Fallout 4)

Guys. In general, I got to the point:
-Kill Xinjin
- (optional) Save Kent Conolly

In general, as I go to the hospital, shots are heard and the raiders are killing Kent. I did not find any other aisles to the hospital. I thought if you killed Shelley Tiller, then Kent would not be killed. No, as soon as I go to the hospital they kill him.

What did I do wrong ????
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jumpsuit 26.11.21

Max Belikov
The script didn't work go and (Shelley has nothing to do with it)
PS: In general, with the help of the pumped-in charisma, you can convince the leader not to kill Kent, though you still have to shoot the bandits.

I
Ilyushka-Blyushka 26.11.21

It's strange that they didn't kill him right away, at first the dialogue began, and then the shootout began Xinjin quickly, but Kent was killed anyway by some kind of Jason, it seems

E
Egik999 26.11.21

I went through this with the help of inviz, drugs, railgun, and you definitely don’t have time to shoot them without it

H
HeroInWare 26.11.21

I had something else, I always answered in the style of a silver cloak, and the rest of the raiders, except for Xinjin, got scared and ran away, and then it was a trifling matter.

M
Max Belikov 26.11.21

SO I SAY I ONLY GO INTO THE HOSPITAL. AT THE BEGINNING !!!! and they immediately kill him

P
Prostouser 26.11.21

Max Belikov
Take off the silovukha, a lot of NPCs are attacking her, I tell you from my own experience.
Just take off your power armor at key points like this.

M
Max Belikov 26.11.21

Prostouser
Fuck. It seems to have helped .... THANKS !!!

BUT WHAT IS RUNNING? first time like this. I pumped everything into stealth and usually they don't even see me in power armor. and then I just entered the building with her and the mission failed. and without it, everything is fine. Nobody even sees me

P
Prostouser 26.11.21

Max Belikov
Well, I was also surprised at first, it all started with Brandis, even before the doors of the bunker were opened, he would get aggroed if you were in power armor.

C
ChristianDior 26.11.21

The same problem was, this is a bug of the game, even if you shoot, don't shoot, he was dying

m
mafia60000 26.11.21

Prostouser
thanks for the help, did not know about such a bug in the game.

V
Vyacheslav Belyakov 26.11.21

Combez
"In general, with the help of pumped-in charisma, you can convince the leader not to kill Kent" - Is this in theory, or is it verified? Because with me, with fully pumped in charisma, Kent gets wet with all the options for dialogue! Solved the problem with a screw + a shotgun, raskhrenach them without talking, they did not have time to shoot Kent.

M
Mercurionio 26.11.21

Vyacheslav Belyakov
Bronya breaks scripts. And so you need to at the end choose the option "it is better to kill me in front of my friend." Just poke through S / L.
By the way, you can play with at least 1 lvl of charisma, still nothing will change -_-