3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 26.11.21 11:17 pm

For those with a rapid decline in FPS. (Just Cause 3)

Guys, try updating your drivers first. No matter how trite it may sound, many people forget about this point or put new drivers on top of the old ones. Try changing the compatibility to Windows 7 rather than Windows Vista.
79 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
I'm not going to argue about the last topic anymore, because I don't see the point in it.

Not the point, + - 2 frames comparison is the same.
EYE CANNOT SEE 40 FPS AS IN THE GAME. He sees the difference in the smoothness of the image and that's it.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
I'm not going to argue about the last topic anymore, because I don't see any point in it.
Tucked in a braggart?) Well done, keep it up. And he was playing a clever guy here.

EYE CANNOT SEE 40 FPS AS IN THE GAME. He sees the difference in the smoothness of the image and that's it.
It is not the same? With a higher FPS - more smoothness and better image clarity.

Does the eye see the difference in FPS? He sees you said it yourself. The fact that you call a high FPS a smooth picture, and a low FPS less smooth, does not change the essence. The eye notices the difference. So there is a difference for a person. The rest is nonsense of your sore brain. As with the score, as with the decline of the FPS.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
Why did I twist , I am he.)
Why write, if you do not even read me?

The smoothness of the picture and the number of frames are not the same, believe me.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
If the smoothness of the picture is achieved by increasing the FPS, then the same thing.

Why write if you don't even read me?
At least I have enough dignity not to twist other people's words and not distort their meaning in order to cover up my stupidity.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
Look at what I wrote above. -_-

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk What
does the car and the image on the monitor have to do with it? Not smart enough to understand that they are not comparable?

I say it again. Will you see the difference between the 30th and 60th FPS on the monitor?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
The bottom line of the whole debate is that smoothness and frames per second (FPS) are not the same thing.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
The bottom line of the whole dispute is that
you merged on the decline of the FPS, and now you are trying to drive smoothly.)

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust What do you
mean? I told you about the smoothness of the image and how to understand that you cannot see more than 24-25 frames per second in real life. This is an illustrative example, and here everything is just the same.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
Can you answer the question without evasion?) Will you see the difference?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust You
cannot prove to a fool that he is a fool. Is that so?)

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
Again you try to dodge) You cannot prove to a fool, especially if he does not want to understand that he is a fool.

So can you see the difference?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
I'll just start copying the comments that I write and you don't read. You ask a question, but you yourself do not read my answer to it.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
Just tell me, can you see the difference with your own eyes on the monitor in the game?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust What do you
mean? I told you about the smoothness of the image and how to understand that you cannot see more than 24-25 frames per second in real life. This is an illustrative example, and here everything is just the same.

Begin.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
So what's the difference? I'm waiting.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust THE
EYE CANNOT SEE 40 FPS IN LIFE AS IN THE GAME. He sees the difference in the smoothness of the image and that's it.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk THE
EYE CANNOT SEE 40 FPS IN LIFE, AS IN A
GAME Your filmmakers were washed with 24 frames. If you think that life around flows at a rate of 24 frames per second, then you are a brake. About cars and other nonsense. Why, then, can you focus your gaze on them and calmly observe them in clarity? Their speed will not change, but you will see them well.

Let's go back to the games.
He sees the difference in the smoothness of the image and that's it.
If he sees a difference, then there is a difference and he perceives it. At 60 frames, you can get the same smoothness as at 20, and at 20 frames, you will not achieve the clarity and smoothness of 60 frames. Since the difference is visible and perceptible to the eye, the eye sees more than 24 frames and sees quite well. And leave your fairy tales in the same place where you left the difference between decreasing the number of "ON" and "TO". When you have the courage to admit the drain on that topic, you can continue talking about the next ones.

V
Vatafaker 26.11.21

The human eye receives and perceives information continuously, and not through frames. And if the eye observes changing frames, it is able to put it together in "movement". Judging by the films, 24 frames per second are quite comfortable frame rate, the brain is already able to collect them in motion. However, the IMAX HD system has 48 frames per second, so the movements appear smoother.
There is information that the human capacity is 150 frames per second. But! This is in the sense that we simply will not see the difference in smoothness of motion between 160 and 180 frames per second, but we will see between 130 and 150.
But we are capable of detecting an object at a greater number of frames / s. The US Air Force conducted an experiment: on a screen in a dark room, the pilots were shown an image of an aircraft that flashed at a speed of 1/220 frames / s (that is, only 220 frames were shown per second, for example, white, and one of them was an image of an airplane) ... As a result, the pilots were not only able to see it (of course, without unnecessary details, most likely just a general form), but also to name the model of the aircraft.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

wassups
Yes, it just became boring) But the comrade is impenetrable. The eye does not see more than 24 frames, but it sees a difference in smoothness, generally tin)