3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
warp 37 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Licensed or pirated version of the game (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Classic poll.
39 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLOTENCHIK1990 26.11.21

License

R
Rositiv 26.11.21

Well, nothing is known about the game yet. It's too early to ask such questions. Well, if there is something worthwhile, then maybe I'll take a license, I can't say for sure yet.

K
KUBASIKUS 26.11.21

Well, of course, if you have ever played multiplayer, then the license.

x
x [GAMER] x 26.11.21

Of course a pirate.

C
Completely traveled 26.11.21

This is Call of Duty. What kind of license can we talk about?

P
Pirat-AC3 26.11.21

nothing

I
Ilya233 26.11.21

Pirate ...

D
DRIVER-PC 26.11.21

I generally think it's a stupid question, of course you need to download a pirate, and not sweat it, and if you want to drive into a normal shooter, for this you need to buy Battlefield 4 and a premium for it, for a change you can take Battlefield Hardline, but I quickly got tired of it and I returned to Battlefield 4

T
TrueStory 26.11.21

Of course, people want to drive into action-packed multiplayer. Moreover, the game is royal

c
chuba_73 26.11.21

there will be dedicated servers in megapixels as in bo it is possible to buy - and so nahm

v
viktorvvv555 26.11.21

Kanesh pirate

G
GDFrost1.4 26.11.21

Pirate, as a one-time game.

s
seravr 26.11.21

Are they going to sell it at all? the incentive still does not have a price tag, they cannot decide on the price, they are waiting for the dollar to jump up and sell us thousands for four.

C
Com_Bat 26.11.21

If the multiplayer is good, definitely litsuha! But only after reviews, YouTube, multiplayer polls. And then a lot of scam went. Developers were lazy.

C
Com_Bat 26.11.21

No multiplayer. Again the crook gurus of the Code will understand me.

C
Com_Bat 26.11.21

Titanfelofskie gadgets. From the tear of cabbage developed. Nothing special investing.

g
granfkapital 26.11.21

Licensed or pirated version of the game,
and not that and not that if there is no laziness, maybe I download a pirate, after black ops 2 I do not download the spell (maybe I will ignore it)

w
we get what we deserve 26.11.21

Pirate. The license will be expensive and I myself am skeptical about the potential of the game, (I do not want to be disappointed, having wasted money in vain), but I'm going to try out the game, because I am a fan of the series.

F
FoXtrot777 26.11.21

Download the campaign to run and forget.

J
Jason_Voorhees 26.11.21

Yo-ho-ho and repack from the torrent!