3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AkaGloomy 26.11.21 11:48 pm

Optimized for laptop (Fallout 4)

People, tell me who is playing on what settings and how he optimized the game? On my laptop, the percentage of i7 gt650m 2gb and 6 GB of frames is stable at a resolution of 1920 by 1080 at medium high stable 30 fps. A little overclocking with msi afterburner. But there are times that it sinks to 13-16 fps. I can't understand what it depends on. Skyrim goes to ultra without any problems at all. And here is such hell.
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
djjack 26.11.21

Probably, it is worth starting with the fact that Skyrim on ultra, on the same hardware, produces 2-3 times more FPS than Fall 4, and end with the fact that the GT650m card is powerful only by the standards of laptops and is strikingly slower than that 650Ti in the hospital, especially in Full HD!
Put 1368 * 768 and you will be happy, IMHO ;-)

A
AkaGloomy 26.11.21

Can you tell me where to turn off Nvidia Streamer and Geforce Experience? Advised to increase FPS.

S
Sprintin 26.11.21

AkaGloomy
in jifors expressive.

A
AkaGloomy 26.11.21

Sprintin
I got it. But where exactly? Which tab?

S
Sprintin 26.11.21

AkaGloomy are
you kidding me? there are not many settings! look for

O
ONE BLAST 26.11.21

AkaGloomy You
enter the search for local services, you find the line nwidia strimer service and disable

A
AkaGloomy 26.11.21

On one of the forums I found an FAQ on how to solve a number of problems and improve performance. Can someone help.
1 Fallout 4 crashes on startup

Install the latest Nvidia and AMD drivers. The first ones were just released for Fallout.
Disable VPN and antivirus if they work. It helps some when starting on Steam
Start the game in windowed mode by setting the settings before launch
If all else fails, restart the machine, install DirectX 11 under clean, install earlier drivers - for September or October, and start Fallout 4 with lower settings in window
# 2 Fallout 4 crashes on boot

Make sure Afterburner, antiviruses and recording software are not running in the background.
After that, verify the game cache and start again.

# 3 Fallout 4 crashes on AMD

Roll back to an early version of the full drivers and make sure you have your Fallout 4 files verified on Steam.

# 4 Increase frame rate in Fallout 4 on Nvidia

Install new drivers. Disable Nvidia Streamer and Geforce Experience.

# 5 Bug with mouse acceleration

Open the Fallout4Prefs.ini file in the game folder and set the iPresentInterval value to 0.
Find bForceIgnoreSmoothness and set it to 1.
Save.

# 6 Fallout 4 freezes

Make sure your configuration is suitable for Fallout 4.
If you have a pirated version, then this is your punishment.
If you have a license on Steam - verify the Fallout 4 files, install the latest drivers, reboot the machine and make a clean installation of Fallout 4. Make sure Steam downloads some more files.

# 7 How to remove frame rate limiting in Fallout 4

If you get frame rate limiting with V-Sync, run the game in windowed mode. Open Fallout4Prefs.ini in the game folder, find iPresentInterval and set it to 1.

# 8 Fallout 4 disk write error

Make sure you have enough disk space.

# 9 Run Fallout 4 at custom resolution

bTopMostWindow = 1
bMaximizeWindow = 1
bBorderless = 1
bFull Screen = 0
iSize H = Height
iSize W = Width
The same steps must be done in the Fallout4Prefs.ini fluorine file, which is located in the folder

L
Lemon_007 26.11.21

I set up the configs, soon they should appear in the files, it goes on my bucket without lags, so download unsubscribe what and how

A
AkaGloomy 26.11.21

What does the config rule? And what is your bucket? I did not find it in my profile. What settings is the config for?

L
Lemon_007 26.11.21

AkaGloomy
laptop, i3-2330. video gt540m 4 giga operatives, settings below the minimum, for those who are bad with fps

d
droun92 26.11.21

Guys, the game is on on the computer, throws it out on the laptop without error. At boot time or just in the menu.

H
Henta 26.11.21

On an old HP, there is 30 fps on average. Intel i7-4702MQ 2200MHz / 16384MB / nVidia GeForce GT 750M.

E
Ex_Vandal 26.11.21

Russian Bitch
On my ASUS laptop with i5 4200h 6Gb gtx760m Win 10 home, in the morning I tried it a bit, it went. The automaton was medium textures and low shadows, minimal anti-aliasing, 1360x768. I got to the gas station, it works fine. Of course, the operative system is not enough, it unfolds after the tab with a delay, but it works and does not hang. In the evening I will try to play with the settings. IMHO, on the laptop the shadows above the minimum nafig are not needed.

S
Sandrick 26.11.21

Lemon_007
So what about the config? The files did not appear.

u
uu gcc 26.11.21

Will the guys go to the hp pavilion g6? Amd 7520 g dual graphics percent amd a6 2.70 GHz opera 4 giga

V
Vsevolod Temnov 26.11.21

uu gcc lags
and freezes and is terrible

u
uu gcc 26.11.21

Vsevolod Temnov Do
n't even try?

V
Vsevolod Temnov 26.11.21

uu gknk
while there is no patch, you can not try