3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 10.09.19 07:38 am

You play the game if it's not on maximum settings?

I have a friend who will go the game if it won't work at it on max graphics settings,and when you update the hardware then takes place.Don't you think,dear players,what is this bullshit,or do you also not care what settings you play?
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 10.09.19

I do not care. on your 7илетнем bucket play Rome 2 total war on minimal. By the way if such requests are not easier to stand by him?

h
hjbghv 10.09.19

On his laptop playing games on minimal,sometimes even playing if the game is less than 30 fps

And your friend grafodrocher another one

R
Red Bull Energy 10.09.19

Console he does not like,and about the grafodrocher,he needs to pass:-) .

R
RazorNuKe 10.09.19

Well, the question is twofold, as the answer?
To maximum now go to any game even on a cheap but modern computer, the only question is how much you have FPS? =)
Even now the picture is not much, or rather almost does not differ from the average and the maximum (to the max just uses more graph. technology and the volume with the size of the textures is different), if you want a magnifying glass to look at the difference in your business.
Still, if you're chasing a picture, but the plot you don't care is also a reason to play on max. (note)
Personally, I play so that was the balance, maybe I have not the most powerful computer, but all games go, I try to make an image to the graphics were at the level does not drop below 25-30 fps, and have fun.
Although the same krayzis 2, I played on an old computer with 15 fps, on max difficulty, and minimum graphics and still have fun, and now on another platform can re-take it again or play 3rd.
These cakes =)

S
SignIn 10.09.19

Let's just say I usually play.

h
hjbghv 10.09.19

RazorNuKe
Although the same krayzis 2, I played on an old computer with 15 fps, on max difficulty, and minimum graphics and still got pleasure

Hah,I also krayzis 2 was minimalka with 15 fps))

r
requiemmm 10.09.19

you also do not care on what settings to play? No, not now anyway. Widescreen monitor and old games is a pain. Or low vases pleases the eye as in NFSU, or game in the window and trying anything to see. You will not have to run monitors praticati:(

v
vovadjo 10.09.19

Play all that love, regardless of graphics or graphics quality settings, try to set the max ratio of quality/performance, ATV's other major campaign, for to update as often PC allow etnici.

V
VaMpiRe 10.09.19

Not lubv arcade to play, always play on the passage, poetmu only pay attention to the plot, but the graph is not important. And your friend is probably still very small

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

I princepe do
I have dh11 appeared with some delay, so some dh11 games where he's been, I push to pass or not to come to them.
schA in short everything it 3-4 gig of VRAM I have so much yet so no update until camp I will not play.
it all began with Tolley dirt or Crysis. I bought a peck pereproshel with grafonom and realized that sosialisti there lol. Igor they have not seen and therefore whine about povy story without end. but the game over time, not getting worse but just pales somehow.
I just play good is bought if I camp them, or finally did not start or was slow as hell and it was impossible paigrat.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.09.19

Therefore, it is best to play on the console. Big telly, sofa, and beer. And not have to bother about settings. What are - those-and-play.

P
Pelmen dobra 10.09.19

Ah, such claim is logical to do when you are your own computer bought, its earned money.

B
BorodaOLD 10.09.19

IMHO of the game depends. In dais ' mod play entirely high - eyes broken (blur, postprocessing, etc.). In battle also makes no sense to play on ultra (if only in the single), because it can be the enemy behind the special effects did not see. But in the single games of course better top speed spire, if the computer allows. Well, to upgrade the computer because of one game impractical, that's when these games are gaining 5-10 pieces, then it's time to go to the store. )

r
rPeBoJL 10.09.19

it's a personal choice of each major

h
hjbghv 10.09.19

BorodaOLD
that's when these games are gaining 5-10 pieces, then it's time to go to the store. )
The computer can Pkashniki keep upgrading for 5-10 games,and the console can not buy because of the 5-10 exclusives saying It's stupid to buy a console for a few exclusives now such Pkashniki we

P
Pushistyy_Pelmen 10.09.19

XS! My computer is already 6 years old! And while it will run games even on the minimum settings, I upgrade I will not!

V
VaMpiRe 10.09.19

Well, I had to buy a new PC just for GTA 5....wait....I left

E
Ease 10.09.19

I think the computer already is updated. In 2009, he was not a top, but their function is performed well. He is now heavier. The laptop is with good settings, but the game is still easier on fixed.

M
MKUltra 10.09.19

Alexfor
By the way if such requests are not easier to stand by him?
And play for life on minimal :D

B
Bella Ragazza 10.09.19

this is nonsense , something there : )