3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SlashuuR- 27.11.21 12:05 am

Drive 10 hours buddy (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

I don’t know what Criterion was doing when we did the same nerdy tasks for EACH car, like "Spend 10 hours behind the wheel" or "To open a missile defense spare part, drive on 5 tires", I do not know. Is there a save game where all this was completed or some trainer that hacks these tasks? Well, it's a mockery, because a list of 10 opponents is played on the easy, and the remaining 90% of the game is drochet, in comparison with which even Assassins Creed is resting.
PS Give the Nobel Prize to that old virgin who played several thousand hours and did it all himself without breaking.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 27.11.21

What was the problem bro, when he could steal a save with all the cars. it was only 2 years ago
Yes, the first Most Wanted I personally went through the whole thing, there was an interest in defeating opponents and putting them on the black list, sometimes I was lucky to ride their cars) with the cops there were tough things at the end of the game, tasks about them It became more difficult, well, somehow it all the same passed. But good impressions remained, In the new Most Wanted I dashed off for 3 hours ... I scanned it ... Then I quit

-
-SlashuuR- 27.11.21

There is a save only with unlocked PRO spare parts, but with achievements and every car for a campaign does not exist in nature at all. Sadly. As for the old Vanted Bridge, 2012 loses to her in all respects, except for the grafon and the vehicle fleet.

R
RedEvilFox 27.11.21

It is very sad that such a project was ruined.