3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
androеd 27.11.21 12:06 am

Inadequate Moderators .... (Diablo 2)

And now I want to tell you about one so-called "correct" moderator, who has no reason to ban akki.
But there was a jamb behind me too. My main account WarmMeUp, it had the character axyevwiu, I didn’t know, but in principle everyone somehow gave a fuck there was a nickname, but the little bitch didn't like it, and he banned my account, I came in from 2, asked what was the matter, why he banned my accounts, a total of 9 accounts from bans, jumble 1-9, jumble, WarmMeUp, to your court and explain to me if I'm such a slowpoke why He could not explain to me why banned: jumble 1-9 ???
WHAT THE MODERATOR tHAT IMMEDIATELY BAN GIVES?
In your judgment, let acca razbanivaet, I delete that chara!

Spoiler

159 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Obsessed
HAS BEEN PREFERRED !!!!

H
Heart carver 27.11.21

And I'll throw some greens on the dill

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

I can only say that, firstly, the moderator is not obliged to "warn" - the punishment is imposed at his discretion.

The other side of the question: was it worth banning for a bad nickname at all? There is such a point in the rules of the servers, but in reality it has not been relevant for a long time - no one punishes for it.

By the way, about the "discussion of punishment": all the server moderators are quite adequate, and if you politely or at least just normally ask in PERSONAL MESSAGES why you were banned, then they will normally explain to you.

Go to the chat with new accounts and flood "WHAT IS THE BAN MODERE FOR ??? YOUR MOTHER WAS DRIVEN INTO A CINEMA !!!!" - a very bad idea, it can lead to [10], I'm serious.

Q
QLinkee 27.11.21

MyatKO.
You are doing your duties poorly! Take off the moderns for all of you !!!

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

QLinkee, proof or liar?

Q
QLinkee 27.11.21

MyatKO.
I myself wrote that there is such a point, but you do not punish for it.

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

QLinkee, because we love our users very much and therefore sometimes let you fool around a little.

A
Alxmo 27.11.21

QLinkee
And how to make the same font as on the screen?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

MyatKO.
Therefore, we close the jahs behind the firm))
For archeg ##### they never closed anything to anyone)

N
NeDayu 27.11.21

The Boss
Chat should not be full of aggression, obscenities and greetings to mothers. For those who want a shit, create a private chatter and get perverted there as much as you want, for civilized adults you are disgusting.

m
max54 27.11.21

"because we really love our users ..." Uhaha. Oh, I can't stop)

T
Torum. 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
I thought you were joking about closed jahs.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 27.11.21

Torum.
Alas.

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG], let's analyze what you wrote in parts.
User X created an account "firq_dno", user "firk" appears to have filed a complaint with the administration, most likely via email [email protected]. Is there a fact of insult? Yes, user X has been banned.
If, for example, user Y created the account "bdsm_idiot", then the user "bd_sm [TDPG]" would have every reason to file a complaint similar to the first one, as a result of which the account of user Y would be banned, as there was a violation of the rules (insult ).
User "archeg" (?) Apparently did not file any complaints and, as a result, no account was banned.

Did I explain it enough?

a
annortheone 27.11.21

Archeg suffered.

T
The boss 27.11.21

MyatKO.
dno <> idiot, a firq <> firk

M
MyatKO. 27.11.21

The Boss, an investigation will be carried out on a case-by-case basis.

If someone had created an account myatqo_dno, then I would also have filed a complaint immediately and most likely would have been satisfied.

Z
ZakarumFoot 27.11.21

User X created an account "firq_dno",
user "firk", apparently, filed a
corresponding complaint to the administration ... It
remains only to find out from the f-ka whether he filed a "complaint".

Z
ZakarumFoot 27.11.21

greenstyle
Create something like "greenstyle_dno". We'll find out whether you endured it or not.

T
The boss 27.11.21

ZakarumFoot The
only thing left to do is to find out from the department whether he filed a "complaint".
And also whether an investigation was carried out.