3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sababash 27.11.21 12:06 am

Robot \ "Sabut \" (Fallout 4)

In the bar "Clover" I found a robot that cooks and cools beer, a task immediately appeared:
on assignment I sent the robot to the "Neighborhood" to the hotel,
at the hotel I talked to my grandfather, who offers a maximum of 400 caps for the robot,
Two options for the development of the task: (optional) Sell ​​the robot to my grandfather and (optional) Leave the robot for yourself
two markers: above the grandfather and above the robot.
I want to keep the robot for myself, I go up to the robot, and he bangs some kind of nonsense about the weather, compliments, etc.
and the development of the plot, the grandfather buys the robot without problems (but to hell with him)
Maybe someone came across this mission: a bug, not a bug? what to do then?
6 Comments
Sort by:
i
iAsashay 27.11.21

He also found a robot, sent the ego straight to his settlement. Now he lives in my commune, brews beer and jokes. In the tasks, there is still a message that the ego can be sent to the hotel (optional), or left to yourself.

v
vip.JacksonCommunity 27.11.21

Sababash
This is not a bug, in fact it is a square that must be taken from the Neighborhood, and then sold the robot to him. Otherwise, nothing, or just turn off the quest in the tasks so that there is no marker and forget, for that the robot will be yours. NS)

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 27.11.21

I immediately took it to him, he works for me bartender type))) but the job I still have to send open "Neighborhood"
I think so, if m not sell it until the job and will tarchat

B
Boss_Timurchik 27.11.21

what difference does it make to yourself or to the hotel, all the same you give him recipes, he gives you beer

V
Verzor 27.11.21

It was already.
Hike, it's still a bug. Either you send it to Neighborhood, or you keep it for yourself, but then the task will hang.
Have you seen the "sa-" prefix somewhere?

T
TheCrosser 27.11.21

Boss_Timurchik
Big difference. You can come after a long wandering in the wasteland to your settlement, throw off all the heavy load, have sex with Kate at night, and in the morning take a cold beer from the robot and listen to an anecdote.