3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfsherz214 27.11.21 12:29 am

Where can I find a card / access pass? (Fallout 4)

The mission "Honor or Dishonor" has begun. There is a moment where it is necessary to track the novice Clark, who descended into the ruins of Boston airport. So, he went down to some kind of dungeon or subway by elevator, but I can't get into it, because Boston airport access card / pass required. I tried to get to the novice through the tunnels and ruins myself, but it did not work. Nobody knows where to look for this pass / card?
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 27.11.21

wolfsherz214
Through the tunnels and ruins to it and you need to get there, you missed something

p
papanduro 27.11.21

I recommend saving before entering, sometimes there is a bug in which Clark at the end becomes immediately hostile and you can't talk to him.

_
_nick69_ 27.11.21

You go into that tunnel on the right, to the end, point-blank, into a closed door (or a blockage?), Turn around and notice a passage on the left along the destroyed ceiling. I myself could not walk for a long time, I did not notice. Well, before the conversation, as mentioned above, save. In general, save before all conversations. You never know, charisma is not enough (you can put on clothes for charisma and indulge in drugs) or some bug.

w
wolfsherz214 27.11.21

Thanks to all. He found that passage, and then the novice himself gave the map.