3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djddr 27.11.21 12:35 am

The Eternal Installation (The Crew)

The problem is this, the game was on the system disk, the space ran out after the update, I, as expected, through uninstalling the programs, demolished it, put it in uplay for the night to download, with a choice to another disk, downloaded 23 gigabytes, clicked to play and for 4 hours Only this

in the dispatcher eats 30 percent of the percent, the operatives all the time in different ways, but nothing happens, I did it again, the same thing, who knows, to download a new one for a very long time.
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
serbalabaew 27.11.21

write to tech support about your problem

b
bennsk 27.11.21

Try to clean the registry and manually demolish all the old folders, maybe it will help.

G
Gorvasrad 27.11.21

The same situation. Appeared after a clean install of win10 (586). Before that, there was win10 (240) and the game worked on it. After installing the OS and updating the ubisoft client, I was asked to download approx. 7 GB. And after that the game won't start. The author of the topic is "Installation (1/2)", and I have "Installation (5/6)".

I wrote in those. support. I'm waiting.

G
Gorvasrad 27.11.21

djddr, did you manage to solve the problem?

G
Gorvasrad 27.11.21

Technical support first sent this:
"In order to eliminate some possible causes of the problem, please follow these steps and tell us the result:

1. Before starting the game, please try to close all running background applications before starting the game by running the following steps:
- Press the key combination Win + R
- In the input line type MSCONFIG Press ENTER / Enter
- Browse the list of startup items and select the Selective startup option if it is not already selected. If you do not see this function, make sure you clicked on the 'General' option at the top of the window
- Uncheck the 'Load startup items' checkbox
- Click the "Apply" button, then click the "OK" button, then restart your computer.
If you are using Windows 8 or 10, you can disable background applications by running the Task Manager utility. To do this, press the key combination CTRL + ALT + DELETE and open the Applications tab.

Try to start the game again. If following this recommendation resolves the issue, then most likely the error was caused by one of the automatically loaded programs.
Please note that this is a workaround and you can reset the settings to their defaults by opening the MSCONFIG utility and choosing the Normal boot option.

2. Also, some restrictions set by your Internet provider may cause difficulties. Please check with your ISP to see if there are any restrictions on the above ports.
3. Please clean the HOSTS files by clicking the "Download" button specified in the "Troubleshooting" section of the article at the link below:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/972034

After following the instructions above please try starting the game again. If the problem persists, please provide us with the files from the folder:
... Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher Logs
Files that we need:
launcher_log.txt
network_info.txt

Please attach files to the response to this appeal so that we have the opportunity to consider and determine the possible causes of the current situation.

Sincerely,

Dmitry
Ubisoft support service "

Then this:
" My name is Dmitry and I will take care of your question. Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support and waiting for a response. At the moment, the number of requests to the Support Service has increased, we are doing our best to respond in time, however, sometimes it turns out that our users have to wait for a response a little longer than planned. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

In order for us to be able to determine the cause of the error that occurs, we need diagnostic files from your computer.

Please create a dxdiag file following the instructions below.

- Press the Windows key combination and the letter R on the keyboard
- In the line of the window that opens, enter "dxdiag" and click "OK"
This action will open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- In the "System" section, click on the "Save all information" button
- Save the file under named «dxdiag.txt» desktop

to view the visual instructions on how to create a file dxdiag.txt you can by clicking on the link below:
https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/faq/article/000021185

We also you will need a msinfo.txt file, please follow the instructions below to export the file:

- Press the Windows key combination and the letter R on your keyboard
- In the line of the window that opens, enter "msinfo32" and click the "OK" button.

In the opened window containing information about the system, please click on File> Export and export the file to your desktop under the name msinfo32.txt, then click the "Save" button. The data export procedure may take some time. Wait for the progress bar to reach the end. After that, you can close the application.

Illustrative instructions for creating a msinfo32 file are available at the link below:
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faq/article/000021216

Please provide us with diagnostic files by attaching the answer to your request in the "My Questions" section on http://support.ubi.com

Sincerely,

Ubisoft Support "

Nothing helped. Now they are silent. Questions are not answered.