3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 27.11.21 12:46 am

Gamepad buttons are reversed (PC) (Brutal Legend)

In general, such is the problem. All buttons are mixed. For example, by clicking on Start, the hero has wings, and to call the main menu, you need to click on RB. And so on and so forth. The right stick does not work at all, i.e. the camera cannot be rotated. And if you go to the control settings, the game generally freezes and throws out. For half an hour I was tormented with the x360ce emulator. To no avail. I think it will be impossible to use xpadder. Because keyboard and gamepad settings will conflict.
All this can be attributed to the fact that the game has not yet been released. But I hope this problem gets fixed. Or at least a solution will appear.
How are you doing with this? Is everything working fine?
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeOnId30RuS 27.11.21

K. Leng
I have the same joystick. My joystick is similar to PS3, but far from this company! And there is the same as yours. At the start, press wings, etc. And it seems to me that the control settings will be normal February 26th, just in time for the game to come out!

S
Spy hunter 27.11.21

LeOnId30RuS
I really hope so. I don't want to suffer with the keyboard mouse ...

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 27.11.21

it is better to buy a hboksovsky 360 gamepad. If there will be problems with him, then on the PG where there was an emulsion
http://www.playground.ru/files/darksiders_emulyator_geympada_xbox_360-64678/

S
Spy hunter 27.11.21

DarkNezias
As if I haven't tried it. I use this emulator all the time, but it doesn't work with this game!

L
LeOnId30RuS 27.11.21

I don't really want to play on the keyboard either! More agile on the gamepad!

l
lorem_ipsum 27.11.21

DarkNezias
With a hboksovsky gamepad everything is a bunch, I play on it myself. Therefore, I advise you to buy it and not all sorts of lodges (although I don't know for sure, maybe it will work fine with them).

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 27.11.21

And I will play the keyboard. Am I incorrigible?

l
lorem_ipsum 27.11.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
If it has already gone like this, it is better to play on the keyboard itself (without a mouse). Because you can pick it up and play like a guitar)))
ps. that and in general, if you already play on the keyboard, then it is better to use the Devil May Cry 3 layout. This layout helps me well on the zy1 and zy2 emulators.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 27.11.21

Watch_Fox
then sadness (

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 27.11.21

FATHER- [return fly_me_to_the_moon]
On a laptop in a hostel it is somehow not very good to "play" like that. And then the pawns will beat you like crazy :)

l
lorem_ipsum 27.11.21

FC Shakhtar Donetsk
HD

S
Spy hunter 27.11.21

The game came out, but the problem has not been fixed yet ...

l
lorem_ipsum 27.11.21

Watch_Fox
And what kind of joy do you have?

S
Spy hunter 27.11.21

FATHER- [return fly_me_to_the_moon]
Oklick GP-710L

B
Biostalk 27.11.21

Crooked-handed bagels.

R
RiSON3 27.11.21

Watch_Fox
Haven't tried to configure it via Big Picture?
After that, the buttons were decomposed in their places, and the right stick broke open.
(Or maybe not because of this. But as an option ...)

e
erkins007 27.11.21

everything is fine with boxing)

A
AngelSetsuna 27.11.21

and why are keyboard and mouse bad? I play and everything is a bunch. the only solo in the choice is almost convenient, and so the mouse review is incomparable. I do not understand how to play on a PC with a gamepad. gamepad for consoles, not pc.

A
Anarhia93 27.11.21

My controller does not see at all, does not see what is the problem?
I tried it through x360ce
At least many of the buttons are confused, but for me, nothing happens)

S
Spy hunter 27.11.21

RiSON3
Dude! Thank you very much! I didn't know about such a feature at all)) A useful thing, it turns out. Configured the gamepad via Big Picture. Now everything works fine !!!