3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 27.11.21 12:46 am

Mod for hardcore mode like in New Vegas.? (Fallout 4)

New Vegas had a needs enable function (hardcore mode). Unfortunately, I did not find it in the 4th part. Maybe someone knows if such a mod exists or if development is underway? It's just that after a long game and leveling up the character, there is no point in cooking food, since there are enough stimulants in full.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Mekhov 27.11.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
As far as I know, not yet, but I think they are already working on this mod)

R
RGC 27.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
For hardcore fans, a mod will be delivered that removes fast travel, adds the notorious hardcore mode, moldy and spoiled food mode and will cut the chance of finding normal food and water. Hopefully ...

C
Cahir ODim from Steam 27.11.21

RGC
Will deliver 100%, don't worry))) We are waiting for the GECK toolkit.

E
Egor Bragin 27.11.21

for me, the meaning of cooking is experience plus money from the sale

M
Metalist1925 27.11.21

hardcore is not only food ... Water, sleep, the weight of ammunition, at least some elements of survival. And vanilla fall now, Disneyland is solid

v
vzglydizugla 27.11.21

?
Hardcore mode should have hardcore first;
- Cutting skills / perks, that is, if your pistol takes out 20, then putting on all the modifications, having studied all the perks, you will receive 30-40 damage, not about any numbers in 200+ (well, for example, a sniper can burn by 120, after which when you reload you gnaw), and even more so in 1000+ it is not worth even dreaming.
- Power armor (and regular); cut the initial resistances and even further cut off the additives from modernization (so as not to receive the armor of God), + as a hardcore element with complete damage to a part of the armor (for example, legs), hang damage to the frame, which is almost impossible to repair and you need to look for a new one (then there would be no collection, and the constant search for a working skeleton). It would justify the purchase of skeletons, and their search, and even the player would become more careful with her. (but taking into account the damage, without it with the same claw / robot guard, you cannot survive)
- Radiation; in addition to lowering health, introduce several stages of irradiation, lowering characteristics or other parameters. (for example, at degree 3, you will not be able to run and will start taking constant damage until healed)
- You can enter food and sleep; Without sleep for 2-3 days, you will get it - for survival, without food (once a day) you will get it - for strength, but if you fast for 2-4 days, then first there are temporary clouding of the screen, well, at the end, ticking damage of 10% in 10 seconds of real time.
Toilets and so on can no longer be entered, the Sims simulator is partly present.